Dramacow Amy Dyess / Beau Dyess / TheBeauDyess / amydyess / Beau Bruce Wayne Dyess - Delusional Terf/Gender Critical whistleblower, ex-gender critical, self proclaimed “Alpha Trans”

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
There is no TERF war because Pink News was mean to Amy.
View attachment 2450812View attachment 2450813
View attachment 2450814
Don't you get it?
Alpha Trans logic train;
I. A) Pink News are Terfs.
B) Radical Feminist’s are Terf’s.
C) GC’s, ie, gender critical’s, include anyone & everyone NOT rad-fem, yet still include some terfs.
D) Logical Conclusion, proves that Pink News are rad-fem’s. :thinking:

Apparently GC’s have The Power;

Snap!
Moving forward on Alpha Trans logic train, GC’s have such grande power that it can’t, shan’t, & won’t be denied.
Hard agree that you can call people (whom she calls terfs,) whatever the hell you want, & that she, (Dyess) was caught up in media bullshit. She copy-pasted baby’s first “article” together out of other people’s tweets, for Medium about 2 years ago, claiming “terf’s aren’t real” in the first place. Guess we’re back to that, again, though I’d like to give a smidge of credit when it’s due. Saying “just live your best-life” is true for all.
Hard disagree that she just magically, finally, figured out that “TERF WARS” etc, is a bunch of bullshit, & news groups write shit for money etc, as she has been heard, multiple times, claiming only she aught to capitalize on “all this,” because blargh blargh blargh…” on record.

Since Alpha Trans,
trans & a man- but not a “transman,” isn’t going to be discussing this on her sacred cow, Twittler, anymore, & only discuss this bznz with media, it seems we’ll never hear about these topics from her again. Something tells me this isn’t quite the case, since no media is seeming to call on her despite the delusions of grandeur. (Best stay alert as Alpha here is real quick on the DFE Draw.)

Speaking of “making points about hypocrisy,” Bat Trans finishes her latest twitt-storm by responding to the one, acerbic, soul who finally interacted with Amy’s posts, claiming she (Dyess) is calling Pink News “terfs” to illustrate their hypocrisy for not caring about “trans” people, (as they’ve not kissed her mans & trans, but not transmans, ass.) Alrighty then, is that kinda alpha, or no?

From the OED definition of hypocrisy: - “
behaviour that does not meet the moral standards or match the opinions that somebody claims to have.” Pink News isn’t really some paragon of newsroom virtues, truthful convictions, or a moral standard barer, as they continuously publish trash. It is known.

What Trans Jesus has to say about hypocrisy:
Woe to you, terfs of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead tran’s bones and everything unclean.”

Now do you understand?

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
Alpha Trans is so close, & still misses by a mile: 2F8BBF48-746B-46F4-985D-5863DF5E2037.jpeg
She’s speaking about “The GC conflict,” meaning biology, & saying that denying objective facts feels good at first, but then, the more you deny, the Bloodier you end up. (Archive: http://archive.md/ff809)
Could even scar a big trans & a man, but not a transman. Could even sting, bleed, & scar a “transwoman” or any other troon.

She says “just move on & thrive,” even, thrive. Her hold up, is the fact that she actively chooses delusions, not so much the people (GC’s, etc) she’s known to tweets at. So close, Amy. Yet so, so far away.
PS: apologies for dbl post, slow atm, had stuff to document.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Is this cultural appropriation?
kiwifarms.net
Alpha Trans is so close, & still misses by a mile: View attachment 2468425
She’s speaking about “The GC conflict,” meaning biology, & saying that denying objective facts feels good at first, but then, the more you deny, the Bloodier you end up. (Archive: http://archive.md/ff809)
Could even scar a big trans & a man, but not a transman. Could even sting, bleed, & scar a “transwoman” or any other troon.

She says “just move on & thrive,” even, thrive. Her hold up, is the fact that she actively chooses delusions, not so much the people (GC’s, etc) she’s known to tweets at. So close, Amy. Yet so, so far away.
PS: apologies for dbl post, slow atm, had stuff to document.
So how is this brand new "GC conflict" any different than her previous "TERF wars" insanity? She stated the latter wasn't actually real and whatever but she just can't leave the topic.

kazuhiro

kiwifarms.net
Amy's one woman war against pink news continues.
Poor Ames, she doesn't get that Prick News never cared about her and were just using her story to strike at the black hearts of the International Coven of Powerful Lesbians™️. For all PN's gaslighting bullshit about what women are, I'll bet they know exactly who is (and is not) a man.

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
Alpha Trans tweets about that gay man in the UK who was assaulted for wearing an LGB Alliance beanie. She goes on to advertise her New Write Up, (Archive: http://archive.md/DKi1K)
15A13522-5FAE-4849-B595-82522737DF78.jpeg
Something about sexually repressed terfs, which she now calls “gender critical’s” to take their power away, or something else equally as alpha. She claims gender critical people all want to fuck troon’s.
F385612F-7300-4E32-8068-774287ACB9EC.jpeg
So clever, Amy. Who’d of thought.
18652FE4-B071-482B-B31C-D8FA51479398.jpeg
Have a Read yourself (Archive: http://archive.md/ae3DY ) of her new piece. What about that troon who got away?

(ETA: Looks to be a Medium style online mag, “published” a few weeks ago? Thought it might be another repeat offender, but it looks like a new piece.)

Last edited:

kisskissmukbang

kiwifarms.net
More Collin sperging.
View attachment 2507645
Amy's big news was coming earlier in the summer. Now she's moving the goal posts back years.

What happened to Amy's audience? It must be Pink News' fault.
View attachment 2507643
View attachment 2507671
View attachment 2507675

She must be on a bender.
View attachment 2507691
I genuinely consider myself anti-trans, but I think Pink News are cunts. How am I supposed to identify now?
Also I don't think it's a bender. Have we spotted any um, *lunar cycle* related regularity to her worst episodes of delusion of grandeur, persecution, popularity etc? Some ladies do get unhinged at that time of the month, maybe she's just surfing the crimson tide.

Worth a thought.

kisskissmukbang

kiwifarms.net
@kisskissmukbang You aren't supposed to identify in any way, just enjoy the show. Amy here probably is not on an actual bender, she's suspected to be just another Cluster B looney.
I'd agree on the cluster B part 100%. She's massively triggered by Monty I see, which I love. Does she want to be him? Does she want to fuck him......or has he simply publicly rejected her fake ass. She ain't trans but she's deffo a Troon.

Boris Blank's glass eye

kiwifarms.net
I'd agree on the cluster B part 100%. She's massively triggered by Monty I see, which I love. Does she want to be him? Does she want to fuck him......or has he simply publicly rejected her fake ass. She ain't trans but she's deffo a Troon.
Colin? She wants to fuck him.

Hewwo Kitty

Court dismissed! Bring in the Dancing Lobsters!
kiwifarms.net
More Collin sperging.
View attachment 2507645
Amy's big news was coming earlier in the summer. Now she's moving the goal posts back years.

What happened to Amy's audience? It must be Pink News' fault.
View attachment 2507643
View attachment 2507671
View attachment 2507675

She must be on a bender.
View attachment 2507691
"...seen lots of trans people wanting to speak crushed by dominant media."
Did she just learn about what trans people go through? She's years behind and trying to claim these as new discoveries. I bet she doesn't get worked up over pronouns in public.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Yes, there was some speculation that Amy's thing for MTF troons like Monty are what led to her break with the lesbians/gc/terfs.

UPDATE: @kisskissmukbang she is talking about Monty as we speak. Also bonus crossover with Spurling, a Troon with ties to Yaniv and Oger.
Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 8.03.17 PM.png
This may be another reference to Collin.
Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 8.05.15 PM.png

Last edited:

Hewwo Kitty

Court dismissed! Bring in the Dancing Lobsters!
kiwifarms.net
Yes, there was some speculation that Amy's thing for MTF troons like Monty are what led to her break with the lesbians/gc/terfs.

UPDATE: @kisskissmukbang she is talking about Monty as we speak. Also bonus crossover with Spurling, a Troon with ties to Yaniv and Oger.
View attachment 2510798
This may be another reference to Collin.
View attachment 2510805
She's almost 40, thinkin she has these modern revalations, straight up screaming Histronic Personality Disorder here. Everything has to be drama.

F Reynolds

kiwifarms.net
Amy thinks us UK terfs are afraid to leave our houses in case we get raped by mtfs. Amy also thinks there's an international coalition of lesbians who haven't given her a free wife despite her huge exposee by those pink news terfs.
Screenshot_20210908-232001~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Boris Blank's glass eye

kiwifarms.net
Amy thinks us UK terfs are afraid to leave our houses in case we get raped by mtfs. Amy also thinks there's an international coalition of lesbians who haven't given her a free wife despite her huge exposee by those pink news terfs.
I think Amy's been too long without getting proper medication.