Dramacow Amy Dyess / Beau Dyess / TheBeauDyess / amydyess / Beau Bruce Wayne Dyess - Delusional Terf/Gender Critical whistleblower, ex-gender critical, self proclaimed “Alpha Trans”

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Looks like the honeymoon is over for Amy and one of the few troons she interacted with on Twitter.
Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.40.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.41.38 PM.png
All Amy does is shit talk about social media because she's burned too many bridges and nobody, even troons don't give a shit.
Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 6.44.01 PM.png
She loathes social media then posts random thoughts and is butthurt people unfollow her.
Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 6.54.53 PM.png
She slam dunks on the farms. LOSERS.
Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 7.25.56 PM.png

Hewwo Kitty

Court dismissed! Bring in the Dancing Lobsters!
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the honeymoon is over for Amy and one of the few troons she interacted with on Twitter.
View attachment 2546979View attachment 2546981
All Amy does is shit talk about social media because she's burned too many bridges and nobody, even troons don't give a shit.
View attachment 2546983
She loathes social media then posts random thoughts and is butthurt people unfollow her.
View attachment 2546982
She slam dunks on the farms. LOSERS.
View attachment 2546978
Isn't Twitter a message board? An article called it one 6yrs ago. I can't stop laughing that she thinks we lose social media she could get people to befriend and talk to her; like her personality wouldn't drive people away in person.

Who wants to bet she used to post about being related to Leto and she got thread banned from spamming.

Eta: grammar

Last edited:

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
The second tweet in that serious ramble sounds like a threat, “I could stop,” she says. Stop doing whatever the fuck she’s doing? Doubtful. She can’t stop running on her hamster wheel, it’s been these exact death throes for a solid year now. She can stop? Sure ya can, Amy, sure thing. Will she? Doubtful. Oftentimes her writing takes on the voice of confrontation. Threatening Alpha Trans is a personal favorite to read, when she puffs up those easily ruffled feathers.

Maybe she will add a little spice here & there about “dark underbelly’s of lusty GC’s,” or acting like a war vet, or as if she’s lived through historical moments from generations ago, “back when anal was punished by village stoning,” or even when she name drops ex-friends or partners or whatever. This is the never ending clout chasing story.

It’s kind of sad, that she can’t feel special enough as a person, just existing. She has to try, so hard. Not sad in that I feel bad or upset, just, is this the affect of a person who grew up never being told they have permission to exist, nor figuring that simple truth out for themselves? Her invented struggle continues. Loved the bit about her seeing a spark in those she follows back. Way to be a little creepy.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
The second tweet in that serious ramble sounds like a threat, “I could stop,” she says. Stop doing whatever the fuck she’s doing? Doubtful. She can’t stop running on her hamster wheel, it’s been these exact death throes for a solid year now. She can stop? Sure ya can, Amy, sure thing. Will she? Doubtful. Oftentimes her writing takes on the voice of confrontation. Threatening Alpha Trans is a personal favorite to read, when she puffs up those easily ruffled feathers.

Maybe she will add a little spice here & there about “dark underbelly’s of lusty GC’s,” or acting like a war vet, or as if she’s lived through historical moments from generations ago, “back when anal was punished by village stoning,” or even when she name drops ex-friends or partners or whatever. This is the never ending clout chasing story.

It’s kind of sad, that she can’t feel special enough as a person, just existing. She has to try, so hard. Not sad in that I feel bad or upset, just, is this the affect of a person who grew up never being told they have permission to exist, nor figuring that simple truth out for themselves? Her invented struggle continues. Loved the bit about her seeing a spark in those she follows back. Way to be a little creepy.

Since no real publications will publish Amy's bullshit she can only post on her Medium page.
Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 9.02.50 PM.png
According to Amy she is one of the few people able to publish on Medium and everyone else is just tarnishing the site.
The ego on her is amazing :story:

Hewwo Kitty

Court dismissed! Bring in the Dancing Lobsters!
kiwifarms.net
Since no real publications will publish Amy's bullshit she can only post on her Medium page.
View attachment 2558533
According to Amy she is one of the few people able to publish on Medium and everyone else is just tarnishing the site.
The fact that she said that they need "standards", when the main reason she isn't up to their standards. Like yeah some shitty articles get out because they want that celebrity insider or they're following their readers stats are. More importantly, the fact that she believes she's entitled to waste their time.

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugh she's just so.... I mean, she's a lunatic, talking to herself. And we've already been through the, "is this funny or just sad?" question, and the pace of this thread seems to indicate that most farmers who were interested have come down on the side of, it's just sad.

I found this a bit funny, though: some young trans guy gave me life by telling me I am respected on other platforms outside twitter.

It never fails to amaze just how the trans "men" do all the most womanly things. Like forming support communities to talk out their insecurities where they reassure each other that they are absolutely valid men, bro. In this case, some well-meaning young woman tried to make her feel better by saying she'd seen some poster NOT back away with their hands in the air, with some comment like, "I'm sure she has some sort of a point somewhere" on reddit or something. Oh sweetie bro, it's not true that no-one takes you seriously! Why, just the other day I saw someone agree with you!

Boris Blank's glass eye

can't hold no spoon now
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2558533
To be fair she's only wrong about herself being some kind of standard for everyone to follow. Medium is and has been for a long time 99% trash.

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
They ignore you because you've proven to be an asshole Amy.
Exactly. Speaking out about her frustration has nothing to do with anyone else listening or caring. Her issues tend to be about social climbing & being the voice, the face, the center, the “it,” of some BS “community” fantasies that don’t even exist. She’s also known to create weird dramatics w/ everyone on any & every random thing. Asshole puts it simply & succinctly. The slang was invented for this purpose.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Amy, is desperately seeking attention.
Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 8.35.02 PM.png
As far as I know Amy has never been to the UK.
Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 8.34.10 PM.png
Amy posts the same article she's been pushing for the past few years.
Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 8.34.26 PM.png
Amy hates social media but really wants to go viral.
Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 8.34.41 PM.png
So many people have seen this thread that she deleted this Tweet.
Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 8.58.06 PM.png
The only response to her viral thread.
Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 7.41.16 AM.png

UPDATE: She's deleted the whole thread. https://archive.md/CHpHF
EDIT: I've been unable to insert archive links. Anyone else have this problem.

Last edited: