Dramacow Amy Dyess / Beau Dyess / TheBeauDyess / amydyess / Beau Bruce Wayne Dyess - Delusional Terf/Gender Critical whistleblower, ex-gender critical, self proclaimed “Alpha Trans”

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Boris Blank's glass eye

I just play vicious games.
kiwifarms.net
I had to Google who that is, and I just... I mean... I dont...

Him?

View attachment 1933411

Just to make sure we're all on the same page here, are we talking about Colin Montgomerie the golfer? We can't be. Can we?
No, it's Colin "Katy" Montgomerie who doesn't have his own thread but has his dirty troon hands in every cookie jar, like the good little rat king he is.

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net

Him?

View attachment 1933411

:story: :story: :story:

No, I should have clarified. As Boris has pointed out, I was referring to Colin "Katy" Montgomerie. He's a Twitter troon that's better than average at staging photo angles, essentially. He crops up a lot in relation to the rest of the Rat King crowd so I just kind of assumed people on here would know who I was referring to. My bad.

NOT the golfer 🤣

OttoWest

SuddenlySeymour1985, but the Ss are dollar signs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Him?

View attachment 1933411

Just to make sure we're all on the same page here, are we talking about Colin Montgomerie the golfer? We can't be. Can we?
As Boris and Chickenbutt have noted, it’s not the golfer but a junior member rat king who’s too dull for his own thread. I did a post on him here.

Colin does careful and extensive work doctoring his selfies, to the point where most people even in the troon threads are fooled until they actually see him in action. Amy, delusional nutjob, probably mistook him for a lipstick lez, a look which Colin works hard to achieve.

Colin before:
043432E2-D156-4841-9F07-7888346D6986.jpeg
Colin’s shopped after:
8263404B-631E-46B2-AC4C-C2ABEAD62B94.jpeg
Colin’s actual after (on left next to the chick whose look he stole):
22B85555-1671-4FA9-AC4B-1598285A9082.jpeg

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
As Boris and Chickenbutt have noted, it’s not the golfer but a junior member rat king who’s too dull for his own thread. I did a post on him here.

Colin does careful and extensive work doctoring his selfies, to the point where most people even in the troon threads are fooled until they actually see him in action. Amy, delusional nutjob, probably mistook him for a lipstick lez, a look which Colin works hard to achieve.

Colin before:
View attachment 1933655
Colin’s shopped after:
View attachment 1933654
View attachment 1933653

I will never not find it hilarious how quickly the mirage evaporates as soon as you get a troon in a candid photo, or next to an actual woman. It's like he *kinda* passes (but not really) in carefully positioned, deliberately staged shots, then you get one photo of him where he can't control the exact settings... aaaaaaaaaaand that's a dude.

He gets very upset when you point out that he has the hands of a construction worker.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I will never not find it hilarious how quickly the mirage evaporates as soon as you get a troon in a candid photo, or next to an actual woman. It's like he *kinda* passes (but not really) in carefully positioned, deliberately staged shots, then you get one photo of him where he can't control the exact settings... aaaaaaaaaaand that's a dude.

He gets very upset when you point out that he has the hands of a construction worker.

Colin before:
View attachment 1933655
Colin’s shopped after:
View attachment 1933654
View attachment 1933653
Seeing an undoctored photo of Colin is like watching Blaire White walk.

I'm thinking Amy switching teams for an old fat golfer would be one hell of a twist but Montgomerie will do.

In addition to Amy's current employment I would also like to know if anyone has anymore context on the shooting that Amy was a part of? @lemmiwinks I believe the barista was an ex of Amy's.

OttoWest

SuddenlySeymour1985, but the Ss are dollar signs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seeing an undoctored photo of Colin is like watching Blaire White walk.

I'm thinking Amy switching teams for an old fat golfer would be one hell of a twist but Montgomerie will do.

In addition to Amy's current employment I would also like to know if anyone has anymore context on the shooting that Amy was a part of? @lemmiwinks I believe the barista was an ex of Amy's.
729EDCBD-FA3C-4B3C-9855-86856219E22F.jpeg

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net

Boris Blank's glass eye

I just play vicious games.
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

JaredLetoIsMyCousin

kiwifarms.net
Batman acts like being gay in America in the last 15 years is like being gay in Dubai. I am also gay and there are plenty of things I don't like but I also have the common sense to know I am lucky to live somewhere I won't be put in prison for living.

lol29.jpg

But in Batman's warped logic everyone is (or was) out to get her as a "butch lesbian", including old gay men.

lol36.jpg

What is a "gay record"? I love a bit of Abba! That's probably homophobic, I'm sorry.

lol37.jpg

Everyone is homophobic except her, including old butch lesbians. This really isn't her only freak out at other gay people.

lol41.jpg

Someone else posted about her posting about being shot at. She would tweet non stop about being shot at like some kind of war story.

lol44.jpg

lol46.jpg

lol45.jpg

No one normal talks like any of these people. This is what happens when being in internet communities smooths out your brains.

lol47.jpg
lol48.jpg

Batman is a chaser, as has been inferred before. She's lost her shit at lesbians she perceives as "shaming" her for being attracted to trans women but seems to need advice on what it would be like to have sex with a "post op trans woman". Call me old fashioned but I'd have thought it would be something you discussed with your partner and not the internet for ass pats.

lol27.jpg

I mean Batman did decide that being a lesbian was boring and in becoming a chaser (that never seemed to go anywhere because she's unhinged) still wanted to join in on telling lesbians what to do. You are a grifter trans guy now, Batman, so stop talking about what lesbians like, want or enjoy.

lol53.jpg

No, most people are not bisexual, you are just a chaser and want ass pats on the internet from whatever community will have you now. This was the same poll where she started arguing elsewhere with a gay man for basically saying that potentially due to changing attitudes, social acceptance and lack of stigma, younger generations may be more likely to either come out or at least "experiment". The difference between the two tweets is that she is replying here to a trans woman she finds attractive and who validates her need for attention.

Saying that someone is vapid and devoid of intellectual capacity will be 'transphobic' in Gotham City now.

lol2.jpg

I have never had "aggressive looks" buying a gay interest DVD or 'soundtrack' (I just used torrents because I was broke) but I suppose Batman probably got shot at just trying to buy a copy of L Word unlike us mere mortals. Maybe it's because I don't have a chip on my shoulder and think the world owes me something.

lol33.jpg

Unfortunately Batman doesn't seem to realise that most people put these things called "photographs of themselves" on dating apps that you're meant to look at, and decide if you find this person attractive or not in the first instance. Batman can't imagine this, because Batman spends their entire life gazing into a mirror at themselves instead. People - in particular women - get harassed online all the time and "blocking" doesn't make it go away. It is some smooth brain logic to think if someone gets hold of your picture(s) and a sense of personal sleight they won't be vindictive enough to hunt you down offline. Maybe you can find a grown up to explain this to you one day Batman

lol55.jpg

Batman & Amy's Life Journey are my favourite lolcows. I think it's just the name at this point. I just see Amy on the internet and expect this kind of fare now.

lol34.jpg

lol56.jpg

Attachments

• lol35.jpg
    lol35.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 88

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
I've visited a couple civil war battlefields. Guess I'm a war hero now.

I even saw some bullets in the museum and saw them fire a canon. What a harrowing experience.
To be truly important... You need to try to be important to lesbians in the USA, then get rejected, then try be important to lesbians in the UK, then get rejected, then run crying to the USA and troon out and claim to be a “whistleblower” on women before anybody cares, then troon out and troon out more and still nobody cares, and then cry about being POC, and when still nobody cares, hopefully piss off...