• "Normally we would use lemons but this time we will use a stick"

Trainwreck Amy L. Hayden / yellowbird73 / subjunctive collapseA Hybrid of Phil and Cecily.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Jun 27, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. There was a Daily Mail columnist a while back called Samantha Brick. She was no oil painting but she wrote a column once about how she was so beautiful, it's a curse, and that other women all hate her and conspire against her on sight and random men give her flowers in the street because she was just so lovely and fair. This is like her, except with more prostitution. And with more abandoning your child so you can go be a strumpet.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. lol @Ginger Piglet it looks like her face was hit with her last name.
    [​IMG]

@exceptionalgoogle I finally read that last blog entry. It was her LITERALLY CRYIN RN for paragraphs that no one would gift her luggage and that's what it means to be loved. Why does she need it if she supposedly already lives out of a suitcase? Even if it's designer she can take a short trip to Chinatown for a knock off for a sixteenth of the price. What's the point in crowing about living in NYC and being broke if you lack the savvy to use it resourcefully?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm surprised that someone pushing fifty is having such a mental breakdown about moving overseas. Has she never left the US?

At first I anticipate she'll talk about what an exceptional pioneer she is for having done it in the first place. But I can't wait to hear her mouth-frothing over the wall-eyed stares the street vendors give her when she asks about their vegan, gluten-free options. How the stares of men are of longing and sexual desire, and definitely not because you resemble an uncooked pork dumpling.

I anticipate "fei" will be somewhere among the ten first Chinese words she ever picks up on organically.
    A derogatory term for "fat"

• Like Like x 3
    C3PBRO

C3PBRO YOUR AND IDIOT

kiwifarms.net
  4. She's a hayseed who's never had a passport or been anywhere. She grew up in Texas, spent the next few decades in Illinois (not Chicago, despite her claims), then decided she'd prove what a cosmopolitan intellectual she REALLY was by moving to NY. She's been a total failure in all three places, so I'm sure everything will be different in China. No doubt she is fully prepared to move to a place that has never cracked the top 100 of the quality of life rankings for world cities.

Amy could barely get by in NY, even though she had zero shame about begging friends for free housing and money, and spent much of her time as a literal prostitute. Imagine how she's going to cope in Shanghai, where housing is even more scarce, and where the pollution and human density are off the charts compared to anything she's ever experienced. She doesn't know any Chinese, so good luck getting familiar with basic quotidian requirements like understanding public transportation. (There are over 1,000 bus lines alone. Nothing is in English.)

How long will it be before she's stealing more money from dimwits on Indiegogo or GoFundMe, claiming she has respiratory problems from the pollution, has another "brain tumor," needs another hysterectomy (lol) or something?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. So this trainwreck is trying to suss out the "bad apples" in her following. She also claims she's reporting this site to Google lolol. :story:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. It's almost like you can't talk publicly on the internet about abandoning your children for a life of grifting and prostitution without people thinking you're some kind of bad mother and selfish person or whatever. "I'd like to report these people for telling the truth about my life that I advertise to random stranger 'followers'!"

You know, some lolcows, like the ones accused of pedophilic tendencies without any solid proof (just circumstantial evidence and general grossness) would at least have some reason to act like there's defamation happening. But what does this woman even claim is untrue about what's being said?

If you want to live your life on the internet wide-open in public, ok, but people have a right to comment on it, too. They even have a right to come to weird or wrong-headed conclusions (which is why those other lolcows, even if it turns out they're not pedos, are wrong about defamation), and talk about those conclusions. But what on earth does Amy even think is the incorrect conclusion here? Or is this just "Mommy Google, the bad people make me feel sad and angry, make them stop!"?

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature American Flags For Mad Bears

kiwifarms.net
  7. I'm wondering, since the sex work, if she is not travelling to all these swank places via a "travel dating" site like MissTravel.com. Dudes can offer to take her on a free trip in exchange for the promise of sex. She can fantasize that they will instantly fall in love with her striking beauty and empty their bank accounts into her rectal fistula. Then write a 4000 word essay about how surprised she was that they only wanted to have sex with her for 3 days 2 nights in a city where no one knows them.

• Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. What's really sad is that Amy is clearly not a low IQ person like aNgie or Cecily. She's a bright, intelligent human. But her mental illnesses keep her from seeing the reality of her situation: She created it herself. She's not a victim. No one is going to rescue her.

It's not complicated. Amy needs to grow the fuck up. Her young sons are legit more mature than she is--and I am not saying that as a joke. She's got a LOT of growing up to do. Maybe she'll hit rock bottom in China. Good thing they have such unrivaled resources for mental health crises.

@Bitches Be Wildin, you win the internet today for "rectal fistula." It still boggles my mind that she made a list of all her medical issues and included that (and so many other humiliating facts). Can she file a cyberbulling complaint against herself Google??

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. All the lulz for this hayseed's updates from the road. She has a way of making exotic places look boring af (see below). Also, glol at the fact that she's traveling with two ugly, fat guys with shitty tattoos--the three of them make those two plain Jane spazzes look positively glamorous.

[​IMG]

Amy is great at making exotic places seem fucking boring. WOW, an airplane at an airport?!?! If you can stand more excitement she posted yet another scintillating shot of another airplane on the tarmac. Not to mention two thrilling shots of Red Bull.

I am cringing so hard at what a rube she is. For all her imagined cultural awareness and sophistication, she's never been anywhere and expects people to be impressed that she's at a fucking airport lol. This would be a lot funnier if she hadn't abandoned her children to be a gross, shit-eating whore in Thailand, too.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  10. lol holy shit, she's actually there. Count down to ebegging campaign to come back home? I'm sure she'll trot the kids out as her primary excuse.

• Agree Agree x 5
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. "I do other work, too, that’s just an inch or two across the line I said I wouldn’t cross. But that’s dried up, as it does for everyone in August and September."

I am curious about this line. I presume she is talking about her bondage gig. Do Dommes not work during the months of August and September in New York?

kiwifarms.net
  12. September is National Dominatrix Month

• Feels Feels x 2
    Cricket

Cricket Totes adorabu for such a pitiless monster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net