Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

deputydogshit2.0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"He's half man, half bear, half pig. He's a manbearpig."

Man, she reeeeeeeally hates those children and should never have been a mother. She uses her miscarriage as justification as to why she "had a hard time loving" the other ones. She is constitutionally incapable of attending to anyone or anything outside of herself.
“Hard time loving” her fucking children!!!??? Humans are hard wired to love their children. Hell, mammals may not ‘love’ their children as they are incapable of that kind of emotion, but they still protect, provide for and give a shit about their offspring.

Thanks Amy for once again proving you’re not a human and maybe not even a mammal.

I won’t insult the adorable koalas by calling her a marsupial. Reptile? IDK what the fuck she is other than a disgusting douchebag.

🎩🎩🎩

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The denouement of Fat Bastard Gets a Woman Fired was one of her more absurd rewrites. She pulls into Dollar Tree, but not to go to Dollar Tree. The victim comes out and to all appearances, seems "hippy and happy" and totally not fired from a mandatory termination no one can stop. How does Amy know this is the monster that told her "no" and not her replacement? Amy sees her name tag from inside the crapperwagon where she's pulled into Dollar Tree for no reason.

I'll have the recap up in a few hours. I only made it about halfway last night.

Last edited:

Cock wombler

kiwifarms.net
🤣Bacon Amy just told another one of her 550lb lies lolol. She said, on the ass-end of telling everyone what a sweetheart & empath she is, 😆😆 she had those kids she never takes out into the wild bc of her feigned COVID concerns, out in the wild w/ her. They were hungry, so Saint Shamu fed her hungry children. What a giver. 😂😂

That part I believe.

I also believe the next part, where she pulled up to the window of some generic fast food joint, then she slips & admits the window person knew her on a first-name basis. 😆😂🤣

"Amy, the person in front of you already paid for ur order."

'Shut up you fucking retard.' I'm thinking, then she drops the hammer:

"So of course I paid for the person behind me bc that's just who I am xyz" (paraphrased) 😅😅😅

No they didn't & no the fuck you didn't. Asshole. 🤣

But I'm sure that yes, everyone on every shift of every fat food joint within a fat 5m radius of your fat recliner, does indeed know you by name. And not because they think you're cool.

The ones who have only heard the stories probably fight to do drive thru for a chance to get an IRL glimpse of the leo-retard headed, bloated white SeaWorld reject land yacht that barrels thru every day to wipe them out of fry grease.

And in case I forgot to mention, 😆🤣😂
It became a youtube trend spring/summer 2019. Amy has just caught on and pretended to be a part of it.
Screenshot_20210307_145643.jpg
Screenshot_20210307_150041.jpg
Screenshot_20210307_150102.jpgScreenshot_20210307_150128.jpg

womenwithoutwhiskey

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe she sold one of those handbags. Man they were ugly. I don't think she paid anything for them
The thing that's most egregious is, if I'm not mistaken, the ugly fake Louis Vuitton bag was given to Amy from Ali for her birthday. It became a whole thing in August of last year because she was so excited about it and acted if it were real. I don't really care, they're really ugly, but she's selling off a birthday gift.

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When did she even have a job where she had to be nice to customers and leave her work at work? Never.

I mean... she did... out of her living room. She ran an unlicensed, over-capacity, under-the-table illegal daycare for a while, & fucked it up in such spectacular fashion that the state not only jumped in to BTFO that shit, but to force her to vow on in writing that she'd never try or be able to foster parent for the rest of her abbreviated lifespan.

And I'm super sure it couldn't have had anything to do with her sweet customer service nunchuck skillz w/ her clients, & I'm sure they were calling about SKU #s & not at all putting her on turboblast for abusing/neglecting their children. (And fuck these parents too, btw. If you can't even be fucked to do your own background check on a place you're going to stick your small children all day.)

And naturally, the abusive environment couldn't have been so horrifying that all the parents notified the state to get her shut down. And the nature of her crimes was surely not bad enough that the state actually got up off their asses & took the most extreme action possible (short of incarceration) after investigating the veracity of what they were told.

I'll say with total confidence that she's lucky no one litigated for whatever she did to those kids. Regardless of poverty lines & babies not being able to talk yet.

No, Hamblast is a paradigm of virtue & work-life balance.

She also now says she was "relieved" when she since went to the Dollar Tree (she hardly never goes to Dollar Tree, tho) & saw the woman she tried to decimate in there, working. So everyone relax, she didn't wind up getting fired. She even looked a little bit happy as she stocked shelves & fielded insipid questions from insidious, entitled cunts. Amy says she didn't speak to the woman or anything, but could tell the woman seemed to be having a better day. And it warmed Amy's heart a little because in the end, she helped this woman feel better.

Amy. You fucking Yeti. You pointedly exclaimed that you told the "gentleman" who answered after you put their store line on hamblast all day after this woman offended your delicate sensibilities, that you had NO IDEA WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE BC ONLY SPOKE ON THE PHONE. Yet you were able to determine your faceless victim of fat aggression on sight & without interaction.

Did you leave your children alone outside in the wheeled shit tank to shop for your plastic Chinese garbage & investigate that justice had been done on your behalf? Or did you bring them into the plague DMZ so they could scream & eat the wrapping paper & thumb tacks while you waddled around bothering even more employees to verify that your Muslim Karening had successfully acquired its target of ire?

Just know that I will rejoice in your premature death, on behalf of all current & former wageslave retail workers. You are the thing that suicide rates are made of.

------

Also, these mangy, unhinged, baby insane, horrorscary women, obsessed with the dead fetus they shat out 5+ years ago..

Especially to the point where in present day, they routinely shove this dumb, awkward, psychobabble miscarriage shit onto other people. They mention it, refer to it by a name & pretend like it had a personality beyond how much it prenatally yawned..

Let alone this next-level shit with these fucking reborn dolls (which Amy is about a cunt hair & a new line of credit off of owning & then unironically saddling Miah with the care of)...

Women like this are too scary, incapable of calming their tits, & irritating to be kept around in modern society & they absolutely terrify me.

And I know my thoughts & feelers on this subject will read as insensitive & ignorant to some when relegated to reading them over text & not knowing me IRL. They aren't. But I get it if I read that way.

And Amy the Nature Cheating Mexican't Birth Cannon makes me want to stab her thru the internet every time she mentions that dead fetus by name & drones on for any length of time. While in the other room, she has live, unwashed, dull-synapsed children. One with her childhood obesity & vermin nest hair, one with contemplations of ritual suicide at the age of fucking 12, when he's not protecting the miserable little skunk living in his feces under the couch from the other kid, who's trying to stick pushpins in his eyes.

i am genuinely fucking shocked that this manatee doesn't put the fetus as the 4th cub on her momthulu screechains, which has implications of its own as to how fucked up a person can be in absolute tandem with an IQ of 55.

Fuck you, Amy. Shut up about the only kid that escaped you. Your biological body count should've been all 3, & the one you've human trafficked into slavery would've had a better shot if they'd just sold him down the village river.

Reeee.

Last edited:

XLCoffin

kiwifarms.net
It appears Amy didn’t read youtube’s policy on peddling counterfeit goods on their venue.

fullsizeoutput_105b.jpeg

"Channels that promote or sell counterfeit goods may be terminated.” -Google

fullsizeoutput_1062.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1060.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1064.jpeg

deputydogshit2.0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It became a youtube trend spring/summer 2019. Amy has just caught on and pretended to be a part of it.
View attachment 1976270
View attachment 1976277
View attachment 1976278View attachment 1976279
Call me heartless, but I hate this fucking ‘trend’. I don’t like the pressure it puts on someone to pay for the meal of the car behind them. Some broke ass working person may have exactly $3.50 for a burger and Coke. Now their meal is paid for by the guy in front of them and they’re expected to ‘pay it forward’ by doing likewise.

If you want to pay it forward, send a couple pizzas to a group home for kids and DON’T broadcast it all over YouTube. Don’t blackmail some slob into buying someone else’s lunch.

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1976270
View attachment 1976277
View attachment 1976278View attachment 1976279

I remember this being a thing since the pre-internet 90s, & I'm sure it was a thing even before that. And I know it really gained steam after the movie "Pay It Forward" came out.

The difference was either that people back then had class, &/or they just lacked avenues by which they could publicly break their arms jerking themselves off about doing it.

I'm with @deputydogshit2.0. If you do something nice & then polish your nuts about it to the world, you're just a cunt.

-------
Edit: Those garish fucking purses. She kept calling them "[xyz I don't know or care about designer names]-inspired".

Is that grifter retardspeak for what normal people call "knockoff"?
-------
Edit 2: Sorry, disregard purse question, my answer is yes. Got too internet pissed to read @XLCoffin's last entry before shitposting.

Last edited:

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Call me heartless, but I hate this fucking ‘trend’. I don’t like the pressure it puts on someone to pay for the meal of the car behind them. Some broke ass working person may have exactly $3.50 for a burger and Coke. Now their meal is paid for by the guy in front of them and they’re expected to ‘pay it forward’ by doing likewise.

If you want to pay it forward, send a couple pizzas to a group home for kids and DON’T broadcast it all over YouTube. Don’t blackmail some slob into buying someone else’s lunch.
Oh god, hard agree. It's not 'kind', all it does is cause trouble for underpaid service workers, who instead of going about their jobs as usual have to mess around telling every fucker it's retard day and every car is paying for another car and so on and so forth, presumably until someone just takes the gift (much to their great relief, I imagine).

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
I believe someone paid for hers, but she didn't pay for the next people. Are you kidding?

It's a nice thing if you don't film yourself doing it or even tell anyone you did it because you want ass pats. And if you want to do it, do it during the slow part of the day so there is no one behind the person behind you. That way they won't feel obligated. Plus, pay for yours and then tell the cashier you want to pay for the others. That way, the cashier won't have to try and combine them. You can still do a nice thing without being an asshole.

But its all moot, cause Amy would never do it. Hell, she only has kids because she wanted to be popular in "Mommy" groups online. Kind of a Munchausen but "Lookit me!!!! I got knocked up tooooooo]!!!!!"

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WHEREIN Amy sells counterfeit merchandise against YouTube policy, we are granted a bounty of Amy Explains segments, we learn that American is a race; and Amy presents her final draft of The Story. Two snouts. 🐽🐽

-Just got back from getting "the kiddos" sometheeng to eat

-Amy doesn't know where light comes from

-Chilled at home all day

-ALL DAY

-Pretended to do the dishes

-And give the beasts a bath

-PIZZA IS HER DOWNFALL!!!!

-Lidurlee has Awlee make it once a week

-But now she doesn't "consume it"

-WATCHEENG WHAT SHE EATS!!!

-What is a blumpkin?????

-WEBSITE IS GOEENG GOOD!!!!!

-AMY IF YOU WEREN'T TRYEENG TO GET THE LADY IN TROUBLE WHY DID YOU WANT HER NAME TO TELL CORPORATE????

-Will address that

-Stay tune

-SO SORRY ALL YOU GUYS ARE DYEENG

-Emell Amy

-Amy always has time for you

-AMY YOUR FACE LOOKS THINNER

-THEENK YOU!!!!!!!

-Doctor doesn't want Amy to get the vaccine

-Amy has bad reactions to vaccines

-He doesn't fill safe to administrate it to Amy

-SORRY YOUR BONES WENT SEPTIC CLAUDIA

-Gets cellulitis from vaccinations

-Not from being a bulbous bacteria barn

-They don't know why

-Still operating on 18th century germ theory in Ye Olde Salem

-IT'S A MYSTERY!!!!!

-Skinny, clean people get cellulitis too as CellulitisLynn (pbuh) might remind us

-Has cellulitis in her body innyway

-It apparently lives in your bones like tuberculosis

-And comes out periodically

-Like cicadas

-Gets it once or twice a year

-Is not against making penis reechains for party favors

-Emell Amy for peechains

-Will work out the keenks

-THIS IS HER BUSINESS!!!!

-As long as it isn't going against sometheeing "morally"

*checks the hadiths

--Huh. It appears peechains are kosher provided you are an old man and you need them to fuck a nine year old.

-TOTALLY GAME!!!!!

-HI BRIAN!!!!!!!

-Didn't have minny viewers last Saturday because....

--AND I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP

-The Superbowl was on

-Please give Amy a thumbs up

-COME AWN GIVE A GURL A THUMBS UP PWEEEEEASE

-WOOOT WOOOOT

-Is goeeng to show you shit to buy

-IT'S NOT REECHAINS HAHAHAHAH

-It's shit she's not "useeng"

-So if you want actual trash from one of those Brazilian sewer hovels

-You can PayPell Amy the money for them

-Brian got the stent out of his wiener

-AMY KNOWS WHAT THAT'S LIKE!!!!

-They were not gentle when they ripped it out of her double McMuffin with cheese

-Thursday was an emotional day

-She "graduated" from her "counseling"

-Been in "counseling" "every week" for 3.5 years

-So Thursday they had "the talk"

-And the counselor was all like-
getout.gif

-Fills like she is hilled enough to build her own road

-The hilling has been hilled

-BOUNDARIES!!!!!

-So she can grow

-Ebble

-DEEP DOWN HILLING

-LIFE LESSONS!!!!

-HUMAN!!!!!

-BAWLEENG!!!!!

-GRADUATED OUT OF COUNSELING!!!!!

-AMY I WILL NEVER GRADUATE I HAVE SEVERE MINTAL ILLNESS!!!!!

-Um don't um..

-HI SASSY!!!!!!

-Hardest theeng to learn was

-It's okay to "love" Omar for surviving her poison womb and the other baybee didn't

-Wasn't happy about her pregnancy

-Filt guilty

-Wasn't embraceeng motherhood with Omar

-Like she would have with the baybee that escaped a lifetime of abuse

-SORRY YOUR THERAPIST DIED FROM COVID EMMA

-Suffered from postpartum depreshun for two weeks before getting knocked up with Fat Esraa

-Fat Esraa's hormones made it go away

-Then she very dramatically pretended to kill herself

-BUT AWLEE SAVED HER JUST IN TIME!!!!

-That's why she was in counseling

-Also her childhood

-Couldn't imagine hafting to do it alone

-So she pawned the babybee off to her MiL for 6 months

-Then onto Awlee

-Then Jeremiah

-Amy flipped

-And looked like a banjee

-Destroyed her bedroom

-And she "did theengs" she "shouldn't have done"

-AWLEE SAVED HER!!!!

-Never grieved the loss of her miscarriage

-And Jeremiah wasn't enough

-Then Mexico intervened in her plot to bind Awlee to her FOREVERRRRRR

-Rilly rilly hard you guys

-Gall bladder

-Liver stones

-Kidney stones

-That she grew in the kidney garden

-LOOKED LIKE DEATH!!!!

-BRIAN OLDER WOMEN MAKE BEAUTIFUL LOOVERS!!!!!!!

-OOOO GURRRRRRRRRRRRRL

-A lot of people asked her about her Machiavellian plan to get a wage slave fired

-Wants to explain

-In depth

-Because you can only "interpit" a video

-Was rilly worked up that day

-The point of the video was to make Amy half victim, half badass, half inspirational underdog fighteeng for the little guy

-But instead

-She came out looking like she is

-A meanspirited, vainglorious pustule

-Now that she's had time for a rewrite, let's listen to her final draft

-Hokay so

-Back before covid

-She would beleaguer and harangue the old manager about merchandise

-And he was like- please stop coming in here being an abominable, demanding bitch

-Just call me with the goddamn SKU#s and I will get back to you when I have the time

-WAS JUST DOEENG WHAT HE TOLD HER TO DO!!!!

-So when she called, she didn't know the old manager had ate a fucking bullet and was no longer at her command

-Doesn't go into stores inny more

-Because fat

-I mean covid

-So the "register lady" answered

-Had her I Need To Speak To The Manager hijab on

-So register lady was all- hold on

-And the manager was all HULLO like Amy was a friend

-And not like the royal descendant of Cinderella that she is

-And Amy Explained about the fucking cups and the SKUs

-And could she scamper away to the back room and see how minny they had post haste

-And then call Amy back at Amy's convenience

-And the lady was all- no I'm not gonna do that

-And Amy was all like- wull, your predecessor did my biddings and whims, wtf

-And that's when the manager told her he hasn't worked there in A HOT MINUTE

-And Amy was all- kay????

-No, Amy doesn't haft a say in how someone deigns to speak to her

-BUT this is where she has an issue

-DID NOT CALL WITH AN EXPECTATION FOR THEM TO DROP EVERYTHING TO IMMEDIATELY SERVE HER!!!!!

-It just sounded that way in first draft

-SHE EXPLAINED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CALL THAT SHE COULD CALL HER BACK

-But, when this woman said "A HOT MINUTE"

-... as a manager

-AGAIN

-AMY KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MANAGER!!!!

-YOU'RE CARRYEENG SOMEONE'S BUSINESS!!!!

-AS A MANAGER YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BUSINESS AND CARYEENG ON THE NAME!!!!!

-UM PROFESSIONALISM??????

-Fine whatever

-Amy let that go

-WHAT SHE HAD A MAJOR ISSUE WITH

-Was her sayeeng "no I'm not goeeng to"

-AND THEN TURN AROUND AND TELL AMY TO GO ON THE INNERNET!!!!!

*checks first draft

-AND THEN THE LADY SAID "WHY ARE YOU CALLEENG MY STORE!!!!!!"

-I DON'T WANT 36 CUPS I WANT 15 CUPS I'M JUST DOEENG WHAT THE FIRST DRAFT MANAGER TOLE ME TO DO!!!!!!!

-WAS NOT EXPECTEENG PEOPLE TO TIND TO HER!!!!!

-Um

-ALSO!!!!!!!

-Seen your commint about why she doesn't take her fat ass 10 minutes to the goddamn Dollar Tree

-She *could* have

-HOWEVER

-HER POINT *IS* SHE CAN'T GO IN THE BACK ROOM!!!!!!

-And she would haft to make them go in the back room

-Like she used to

-And it's a much smaller calorie expenditure to be a nuisance on the phone than getting in the crapperwagon SUV and beening a nuisance in person

-AMY WAS NOT EXPECTEENG ATTITUDE!!!!!

-SO she didn't "set out" to get her fired

-But you don't use words like "HOT MINUTE" and "NO" with Amy and expect to keep a shitty job hafting to deal with people like HER every damn day

-HER INTINTIONS WERE TO GET HER FIRED FOR NOT BEENING PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!

-SHE DIDN'T TELL AMY ABOUT THE POLICY!!!!!

-IF SHE HAD, SHE WOULD HAVE EXPLAINED THAT ~OtHeR Pe0pLe BrEaK p0liCIeS~

-And policies schmolicies

-SHE DIDN'T EXPLAIN INNY OF THAT TO AMY!!!!

-DIDN'T EXPLAIN *INNY* OF IT!!!!!!!

-SO AMY TOOK IT THAT THE WOMAN WAS BEENING RUDE!!!!

-AMY WAS NOTHING BUT NICE AND COURTEOUS!!!!!

-Here's the thing.

-AMY DID NOT WANT TO CALL!!!!!!

-BUT THE GUN WAS AT HER TEMPLE AND SHE HEARD THE HAMMER BEENING PULLED BACK!!!!!!

-So she tole Awlee- THE ECONOMY AND COVID AND PEOPLE DON'T HAFT JOBS DON'T MAKE ME GET HER FIRED SO SHE CAN'T FEED HER KIDS DON'T MAKE ME DO IT I BEG OF THEE!!!!!!

-And Awlee was all- look there are job descriptions that you're hafteeng to withhold when you're hafting a title

-AWLEE MADE ME CALL!!!!!!

-DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS WORKEENG OFF THE CLOCK!!!!!

-DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A RULE!!!!

-AMY RESPECTS RULES!!!!

-THE MANAGER MADE AMY TELL HIM SHE CALLED DYUREENG LUNCH!!!!!

-IT'S AN AUTOMATIC TERMINATION!!!!!

-And Amy was all- but but that's not why I wanted her fired

-And he was like- It hafts notheeng to do with you, she is fired because she can't follow rules after repeatedly beening told to follow rules

-BECAUSE IF SHE ANSWERS THE PHONE ON HER LUNCH THEN WHAT IS SHE ALLOWING THE EMPLOYEES TO DO!!!!!!

-So it's not Amy's fault she got fired

-WAS JUST DOEEING WHAT SHE WAS TOLD TO DO A YEAR AGO!!!!!

-BUT SHE TOLD AMY *NO*!!!!!!

-Didn't do INNYTHEENG to deserve her attitude

-AMY DID NOTHEENG WRONG!!!!!

-The way she is here is how Amy is with people

-AMY RARELY GETS ATTITUDE WITH PEOPLE!!!!!

-Unless they're two

-Or get in her way

-Or refuse to let her get away with switching price tags on a purse

-Or want to come out of the garage to take a shower

-And crap in a real toilet

-SHE JUST WANTED TO LECTURE ABOUT PROFESSIONALISM

-AND HOW TO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE LIKE SHE'S TALKING TO A FRIEND!!!!!

-NO hahahaha she didn't ask if she was hafting a bad day

-NO ONE EVER ASKS AMY IS SHE IS HAFTING A BAD DAY!!!!!

-When you're at work you put on professional pants

-Like right now Amy is at work beening a "professional YouTuber"

-And she is sitting on a mattress surrounded by trash professionally

-And burping PROFESSIONALLY

-The kids get neglected in a highly professional manner

-THE LADY TOOK HER PERSONAL LIFE OUT ON AMY!!!!!

-AMY WOULD NEVER COME TO HER PROFESSIONAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND BE A BITCH!!!!!

-YES, Amy HAS exploded on YT because she was pushed and pushed and pushed

-BUT YOUTUBE CAN'T FIRE HER!!!!!

-Here's your lie of the night thus far-

-SEEN THE LADY AT DOLLAR TREE AND SHE DIDN'T LOSE HER JOB ALTHOUGH SHE WAS GOING TO BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED FOR A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY

*children screeching

*checks draft

--Not seeing how she knows what the lady looked like to confirm it is the same lady she tried to get fired

-Oh.

-Did not go in the store

-Lady came out of the store

-Amy seen her name tag from inside Crapperwagon SUV

-Made Amy fill good she could invent this total fiction to avoid getting her shit pushed in even harder

-Amy is ALWAYS extra nice to the servants

*children screeching

-Hope the manager talked to her about professionalism

-It Is What It Is

-Please hold while Amy obscures the screen to give a lesson in professional momming to children she doesn't love

-Change of story: Amy DOES ask people if they're hafting a bad day even though no one ever asks Amy is she is hafting a bad day

*children screeching

-Hope that Explained The Situation

-Was out being a bitch on wheels last week

-"Kids" were hungry

-Got "them" fries

*yawn

-And the window lady, with whom she is on a first name basis was all- AMY SOMEONE ALREADY PAID FOR YOU!!!!!

-And Amy was all- whuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

-NEVER HAD THAT HAPPEN BEFORE AND IT NEVER HAPPENED THAT DAY EITHER!!!!

-Also didn't happen: Amy paid for the person behind her

-It "tickled her heart"

-It's such a warmeeng filling to give $5 dollars to the register lady for the imaginary people behind her

-Can't describe the filling

-It's like W O W

-Which is filling number 5 in Maslow's Hierarchy of Fillings THAT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED

-Watches Kya

-Doesn't watch Kya

-Kya is fair

-Kya isn't fair

-Kya is mean to Amy

-OPINIONS!!!!!

-Respects opinions 100%%%%%

-Totally respects you asked Amy to Explain why she endeavored to get a woman fired out of malice and spite

-Because people misinterpreted her video

-Just "keep in mind" that you "misinterpreted" Amy

-Hasn't yet done the videos requested of her

-LAUNCHED HER WEB SITE!!!!

-Takes up sooooo much of her time you guys

-This is the part where we endure Amy giving lessons on how to carry oneself with a dignified bearing

-And how to listen with an open ear

-So you can learn to "imply" the lessons you learned on how to be better to Amy

-Reaction channels should be for teacheeng

-Not basheeng

-Is RILLY good friends with TamTam

-Talk on a daily basis

-Was not a fat kid

-Like Esraa

-She was...

--I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP

-"Pretty dainty"

-Wasn't ever "obese" until after God, Nature, and Mercy made her pee a fetus

-Prior to that, she was a svelte 350 when she went to Eejup to marry a sleazy shitweasel

-After three days

-WHO LIKES PURSES??????

-Would you like to own one that held the slimy lies of a fat woman??????

-Sure you would!

-These purses are "inspired"

-They are not the rill dill

-The first one is the counterfeit LV bag she pretended Awlee got for her birthday after poormouthing about poverty and budgets

-$35 plus $8 shippeeng

-Didn't pursue a career in beauty because getting paid to do nells isn't fun

-Also: too fucking stupid to pass the boards

-People all over town beg Amy to do their nells

-If she wanted to be the vector for incurable fungal infections

-People would flock to her home for the honor

-This is a counterfeit Chanel bag purporting to be genuine with it's enormous trademarked logo

-LOOK AT IT!!!!

-It even has a counterfeit label inside

-LOOK AT IT!!!!!

-$25

-IT HAS FEETIES!!!!!!

*children screeching

-MODS DROP AMY'S PAYPELL LINK!!!!

-Amy will ship your counterfeit merchandise Monday

-Please visit Amy's web site to buy swipey tags

-They come to you in irregular sizes and packaged in a luxurious counterfeit ziplock bag

1615148395924.png

-I know what you're thinking

-Strorbry, are they weatherproof and waterproof?????

-YES THEY GODDAMN ARE

-In case you're ever in a raging monsoon and need to pull out your tard card

-THEY HAVE STICKIES ON THEM!!!!!

-So you don't haft to fundle with your cards

-If that makes sinse

-SLAVE!!!! GO FETCH HER BAG OF RIBBONS!!!!!

-RITA THEENK YOU FOR PURCHASEENG HER COUNTERFEIT MERCHANDISE AGAINST MR YOUTUBE'S POLICIES!!!!!

-Didn't want to talk about her website

-Knows you're burnt on it

-But sooooo minny people have pleaded to hear about the impossible magic of swipey tags

-No, Fat Heidi. She did not invent them

-Got the idea from "another business"

*children screeching

-Then took it and put "her own spin on it"

-If that makes sinse

-If theft makes sinse

-And really, isn't all crime theft?

-AMY'S LOOK JUST AS NICE BUT AT HALF THE PRICE!!!!!

-Would like to address sometheeng that is rubbeeng her wrong

-And chapping her fat

-Theengs don't usually bother Amy

-BEENING CALLED A RACIST BECAUSE SHE USED A LITTLE PICKANINNY ON HER THUMBNELL!!!!!

-I AM NOT A RACIST!
racist.gif

-I AM THE LAST PERSON TO BE RACIST!!!! -Noted racist Amy Ramadan

-EVERYBODY IS AMAZEEENG!!!!!

-We are all humans

-We all "use the restroom the same way"

-We all pee out of the same holes

-NEVER made that thumbnell to be racist

-She used it because the fat white lady thought the little black child was the "cutest puppet ever"

-Who exists only to convey the pain of the white oppressor

-Her brain doesn't see it as "a dark person"

-Rilly sad

-This day of age

-EVERYTHEENG IS ABOUT RACE!!!!!

-Not excuseeng racism

-WE ARE GOEENG THROUGH A LOT!!!!

-However.

-IT IS VERY SAD "PEOPLE" CAN'T EVEN USE A COLORED PUPPET!!!!!!

[Ed. Note: correct term is "puppet of color"]

-CRAYONS!!!!

-ARE BLACK AND BROWN AND YELLOW CRAYONS RACIST NOW??????

-[Ed. Note: correct term is "crayons of color"]

-Would never EVER theenk to be racist or mean- Amy "Ching Chong" Ramadan

-WOULD NEVER HURT A FLY MUCH LESS A HUMAN!!!!- Confirmed child abuser Amy Ramadan

-Seen messages that she was a low life rayciss scum

And she was all- whuuuuuuu????

-DID NOT USE A BLACK PUPPET JUST TO PROVE A POINT!!!!!

-SHE USED IT BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE DEPICTED AS CARICATURES ARE CUTE!!!!!

-OMG AMY UR CHILDREN ARE A DIFFERENT RACE!!!!!

[Ed. Note: pretty sure the US census classifies Arabs as Caucasians but whatever]

-EXACTLY FAT HEIDI!!!!!

-Amy's take away was: if you're accusing her of beening a racist it is because you are a racist and have serious issues

-Checkmate colonizers

-HER HUSBAND IS EEJIPSHUN!!!!

-HE IS NOT AMERICAN!!!!

-THE SLAVE IS A DIFFERENT RACE!!!!

-HER CHILDREN ARE A DIFFERENT RACE AND HALF AMERICAN!!!!!!

-SHE IS HALF MEXICAN HALF AMERICAN HALF INDIAN!!!!

-Strorbry, tax free cigarettes or roadside motel????

1615148604430.png

-Broke her heart

-LIDURLEE

-IT WAS AN INNOCENT BLACK PUPPET!!!!!

-HER FATHER'S SIDE IS FULL INDIAN!!!!!

-And she was all- oh because the puppet is a negro, rilly?????????

-HI CHINCHEE!!!!!

-HER RACISM IS NOT INTINTIONAL!@!!!!

-HER RACISM IS ACCIDENTAL!!!!!

-MUH INNOCENCE!!!!

-Didn't know "ching chong" was wrong

-YOU BLEW IT OUT OF PROPORTION!!!!!

-You just "interpreted it" as racist

-You pulled it out of the card and blew it up

-It was innocent

-THIS IS THE SAME THING!!!!!

-MUH INNOCENT BLACK RACIST CARICATURES!!!!!

-Amy is very innocent thinkeeng

-A tranny snapped on tiktok

-And was all- DO NOT PERCEIVE MY VOWS VERBS NOUNS OR SOMETHEENG

-George Floyd

-The marcheeng thing

-And Amy called someone a she

-Amy means they

-Called it a she

-GOT TORN APART!!!!

-Because she wanted to be called an it

-Or whatever

-DOES NOT JUDGE THAT!!!!

-Never heard the term binary

-The lady looked like a femell

-The tranny tore her butt because the tranny wants to be called an it and not a she

-and Amy was all- chill

-AMY HAS A VERY SINSITIVE HEART!!!!!

-Will crush her heart if you accuse her of unidentifying someone

-Is confused about woman parts

-I AM NOT A RACIST!!!!!

-Will not allow that

-125,000%%%% backs you as a black person Shantel

-ROSIE IS A TRANSGENDER!!!!!

-Amy loves everyone 100%%%%%%

-If sometheeng Amy says offinds you

-You should not be offinded

-HER THUMBNELL WAS NOT RACIST!!!!!

-Is learning about politics

-Awlee was all- WOW you're really knowing a lot Amee

-IS THE FARTHEST PERSON FROM THE RACIST CARD!!!!!

-Thinks Muslim prayer rooms in public skools is a great idea

-BOOLEES!!!!

-AMY LOVES EVERYBODY!!!!!

*FAT ESRAA SIGHTING

-Wishes people would be more understandeeng of Amy

-Expecially

-BLACK PUPPETS ARE NOT RACIST!!!!

-Good chat you guys

-BYE

Last edited:

Ronnie Rocket

She's filled with secrets...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I'm half American, half Mexican and half Native-American"
- Amy Ramadan

Honest to god. Honest to god. Someone then called her out on it, and she functionally repeated it back to the commenter.
Amy's three halves idiocy aside, she's actually 3/4 white, 1/4 Mexican, and absolutely not at all Native.

It annoys the shit out of me when people go chasing and claiming stuff that isn't part of their heritage, especially when there's cool as fuck stuff about her actual ancestors.

For example, this is her 4th great-grandfather: https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/64762656/abran-jesus-ayala

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has RECURRENT cellulitis, not chronic. The solution for that? Cleanliness.

The Superbowl last Saturday... redefines painfully stupid.

Way oversharing on whatever happened around her miscarriage & subsequent pregnancies & losing her shit.

I'd be very curious to know at which job she was a manager.

Refrigerator Poet

Jesus wouldn’t spam your live
kiwifarms.net
I would love to know more about Amy's miscarriage tard meltdown. Inquiring minds want to know what she shouldn't have done but did anyway.
The answer is: she got pregnant. She shouldn’t have done that at her weight, but she did innyway.

The thing of it is: 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. But most women who suffer one don’t make it a central part of their identity.

And even fewer of them use it to completely retcon the last 5-6 years of their entire lives.