Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

• DDoS is active again.

Ronnie Rocket

an intellectually dishonest asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But where might I purchase this stylish self defense ensemble? Her website is defunct! It says it comes with a window breaker, but I don't see a wooden spoon.

Also ALSO!!!!! This thing? This thing right here? The thing she chimped out about being sold on etsy mooltiple times when they came for her illegal stabby cats? WHICH SHE PROBABLY BOUGHT ON ETSY!!!! This fucking thing.

View attachment 2394321
That's not a "window breaker", it's a kubotan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubotan

Pepper spray, kubotan, stabby cat, and a personal alarm? What the fuck kind of situation is she imagining herself in? Ain't nobody gonna try raping a smelly deathfat wrapped in a garbage bag.

Crepidodera fulvicornis

I got a woman as big as a house, yes sir
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2394518

Her time away from YouTube has done her so much good on her health and her mental health.

So, she'll be back on YouTube soon!
9028C95B-6197-4278-9B67-FD4A25F1B4B6.jpg

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know we've all been champing at the bit to purchase a retarded array of plastic shit to carry on our keyrings to ward off nefarious rogues and rippers of all sort, but feel frustrated that we know not where to find Amy to pelt her with our money. You will be relieved to know you can contact her through emell.
1627871443523.png

Nothing says "do not fuck with me" like a 9mm pom pom. No CCW required!

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
I know we've all been champing at the bit to purchase a retarded array of plastic shit to carry on our keyrings to ward off nefarious rogues and rippers of all sort, but feel frustrated that we know not where to find Amy to pelt her with our money. You will be relieved to know you can contact her through emell.
View attachment 2401546

It's the self-defence kitty that really makes me want one!

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2394518

Her time away from YouTube has done her so much good on her health and her mental health.

So, she'll be back on YouTube soon!
Couldn’t cope harder if she tried.
I know we've all been champing at the bit to purchase a retarded array of plastic shit to carry on our keyrings to ward off nefarious rogues and rippers of all sort, but feel frustrated that we know not where to find Amy to pelt her with our money. You will be relieved to know you can contact her through emell. Nothing says "do not fuck with me" like a 9mm pom pom. No CCW required!
I love that this is the brainchild of someone who never leaves the house. Does Amy sleep with one of these keychains to protect herself from Omar Bernardo-Homolka? Please let her audition for Shark Tank with her innovations in personal security devices.

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2401546

How the heck would you even find the keys amid all of that mess?

Colonel Gaddafi

Zenga Zenga!
kiwifarms.net
How long has she worn it? It’s one thing to be a Muslim (especially a convert) and never wear a hijab, but wearing one for a significant amount of time and then stopping will be frowned on.

There was another white chick on 90 day fiancé (yes, I’m a loser) who was LARPing as a muslim. She was so smug and just, you could tell her mom was sick of it

Nicole and Azan, and this chick Avery reminded me a lot of Amy

Converts are the worst. In more liberal Muslim countries (take the Berber world or the Balkan Muzzies for example) hardly any women wear full hijab outside of a mosque. It’s only in the shithole countries where they also have a taste for childhood genital mutilation, that women are forced to wear them. Why the fuck as a new convert would you want to emulate that? Cover your head during services like a normal person and stop acting smug.

Because she already made these:

spankmyasspanties-png.1379605

spankmyasspanties2-png.1379604

Those knickers are comically huge.

No Batty Boys in Jamaica

Rude bwoy nah promote no nasty man, dem haffi dead
kiwifarms.net
Fat might save her. My obese sister got stabbed by her bf, her fat prevented the knife from penetrating any organs.
that was with a knife. Harpoons are designed to take down whales and dolphins. The harpoon sticks in the whale with a rope or chain, and the whale keeps pulling the boat until it dies of exhaustion. Whalers shot more harpoons to speed up the process and pull it close to their boat. Similar to a lolcow feeding the trolls.
_82543987_smalljump.jpg

Here's some indigenous Indonesian fishermen using one. No lifejacket, just a rope around his arm. Chad activity tbh. They're allowed to hunt a few whales every year because it's part of their culture. I'm sure they'd hunt them even if they weren't allowed to, just like the Japs do.