Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately I don’t think she cares enough about her kids to even introduce herself to teachers.
Oh! I don't know the video off hand, but it was when Miah was to enter his first year of middle school. She made Awlee take a child he does not own to meet the teacher night while she sat at home too fucking fat and lazy to accompany a child she too, does not own, but for whom she is the guardian. Awlee isn't even his legal guardian.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Oh! I don't know the video off hand, but it was when Miah was to enter his first year of middle school. She made Awlee take a child he does not own to meet the teacher night while she sat at home too fucking fat and lazy to accompany a child she too, does not own, but for whom she is the guardian. Awlee isn't even his legal guardian.
I remember this and I also remember being relieved for Miah. I guess I’m shallow, but I’d be fucking ashamed to have her as a mother. Who wants to be humiliated in front of their new teacher and classmates? I hope she sits her ass at home for every event ever. Those kids have suffered enough.

Crepidodera fulvicornis

I ain't got nobody, nobody cares for me
kiwifarms.net
I remember this and I also remember being relieved for Miah. I guess I’m shallow, but I’d be fucking ashamed to have her as a mother. Who wants to be humiliated in front of their new teacher and classmates? I hope she sits her ass at home for every event ever. Those kids have suffered enough.
At very least she got rid of the Amy’s Life Journey!!!! thing.

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
Excuse me for being gay for a moment, please. I really hope that the kids' teachers consider their home environment and try to make school a positive place for them, rather than making it so unpleasant that home becomes a retreat. That's a perfect way to indoctrinate them further into the ways of their dysfunctional family.

Good teachers are amazing, but they're also human, and it's scarily easy to imagine a teacher taking one look at Ameeeee and writing her kids off as a lost cause, or still worse, taking out the frustration of having to deal with Amy and Ollie on the kids. I really think it only takes one great, nurturing teacher to change the path of a child's life, and I would love it if this were the year one of the Ramaspawn saw that their escape hatch is right there. Ugh, give me all the rainbows, but what if one of them discovered the joy of reading?

I know, deep down, that the writing is on the wall for all three of the children and we're likely only a handful of years away from "ESRAA'S LIFE JOURNEY!!!!!!!", but I'm rooting for them, particularly Jeremiah. Talk about getting dealt a shit hand in life, that poor kid. Shakespeare was undoubtedly correct when he asserted that good wombs hath borne bad sons, but just this once, I hope the converse is true. ❤️

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sitting on that bed, she has quite the spread going on there. Guess she's off Keto a long time ago
I was going to say that perhaps you'd gotten our fat ladies confused in a blubbery blur as Amy has given many SpedTalks about the unhealthy dangers of keto. But then I remembered her brief, torrid affair with Fat Keto Covid Lady earlier this year. The plan was they would eat enough keto ice cream to be ebble to climb trees together. For the children.

So yeah. That didn't happen.

Ronnie Rocket

You've got your troubles, I've got mine...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it’s ok, it’s hard to keep track. So many of them have gone on that keto hype because cheeeeeese and all the weird heavy cream abominations you could ever dream of but “healthy”
Maintaining a higher fat diet while also seriously reducing calories and carbs can actually be beneficial... IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY REDUCING CALORIES AND CARBS.

:optimistic:

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought she was all turquoise (say that, Amy) in a celebration of Taliban homecoming 🎠🛫👳‍♂️🤜🧕
As a long-time scholar of Strorbry literature, I can happily inform you it had been transcribed as “Churqouise” in older recaps.

Those recaps are located here, here, and here with video links if you want to hear the divine linguist herself,

Ugh, give me all the rainbows, but what if one of them discovered the joy of reading?

I have a feeling if they’re outcasted or bullied by normal society, Omar will become very fond of reading the Quran.