Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amy out here trying to convince TikTok that she has a job and co-workers (original link)

View attachment 2522362

Also found another TikTok account that she hasn't posted any videos to yet. My money is on she's forgotten the password to it but I'll keep checking it from time to time in case she starts posting there.
That's just the sort of revolting prank she finds fucking hilarious. See: Amy's Mobile Gas Chamber and One Stop Vomit Shop.

She's also out here trying to make people believe... whatever the fuck this is supposed to be.

1631161800758.png

We just saw her being too fucking fat for pants, so I don't know what she's trying to pull.

Bibbity Bobbity

Bleh.
kiwifarms.net
In case you forgot, Amy sells self-defense keychains. For #safty. (original link)
View attachment 2540889

View attachment 2540883

Note that Amy is so large (how large is she?) she is moooltiple in her Tiktok name. Also, she uses the British spelling of defense, so she is fancier than the rest of us.

Those keychain look like piles of multicolored shit. So, her kids got sent back to school with pepper spray, kubotan and a screeching personal alarm. There is no way in the world this ends well.

Also, according to http://weaponlaws.wikidot.com/state-baton-laws , many states prohibit the carry of a kubotan.

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
took me way too long but

"Amys Ramadan" has me laughing and then she uses the "defence" spelling" i just

but then "safty"

This tub
I suspect she changed “Designz” to Ramadan and forgot to change the (always grammatically incorrect) “Amys” in her profile. Also lmao I really hope the baybees use one of those reechains to put her out of their misery for good. She deserves nothing less.

Omega Man

You've got a hubcap diamond star halo...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's just the sort of revolting prank she finds fucking hilarious. See: Amy's Mobile Gas Chamber and One Stop Vomit Shop.

She's also out here trying to make people believe... whatever the fuck this is supposed to be.

View attachment 2522590

We just saw her being too fucking fat for pants, so I don't know what she's trying to pull.
I am pretty sure that's the new EU flag. You know, with all the cultural upheaval and whatnot and wherewithal and wanderlust. Wunderbar!!!

#SAFTY, MOTHERFUCKERS. It's a wicked world out there. I'm off to listen to my favorite Cheap Trick album now. "Live At Kubotan."

Anne Hyroe

Ahm just stoopid yer honner
kiwifarms.net
So, her kids got sent back to school with pepper spray, kubotan and a screeching personal alarm. There is no way in the world this ends well.
It’s even worse than that - not only do they have weapons, they were sent back to school with the impression that there are people everywhere who they need to be armed against.

Most parents try to make their children aware of “stranger danger” in a way that makes them cautious but not mistrustful of everyone. Amy’s continued reeeing about plastic weapons, pepper spray and abductions is going to put an unrealistic expectation of danger on those kids and make them more likely to overreact. Pair that with Omar being Omar and the kids being desensitised by spoon beatings etc and there’s a recipe for some innocent kid or passerby being stabbed.

Tiny Clanger

Knitted back to Fabulous
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With all of the crap on the reechain you would be hard pressed to find the key if you needed to make a quick getaway. And you could be going for the pepper spray or stabby thing and come up with a pom-pom or sneaker.
I must be doin it wrong. I assumed you just clobbered your attacker with the whole mess whilst screaming "AHALLU ABKHA" then sat on them.

(PS. Don't care if PL, my boiler's bust and is going to cost about a trillion squid to replace and leaks and drama and jesus fuck I can't be arsed with it all. So I came to this thread in a mammoth sulk because altho I rarely contribute here it's one of the best threads on-site and I need the laugh. Youz horribles is funny as fuck and I might kidnap some of you to keep in the cellar. You know who you are...)

Last edited:

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
With all of the crap on the reechain you would be hard pressed to find the key if you needed to make a quick getaway. And you could be going for the pepper spray or stabby thing and come up with a pom-pom or sneaker.

There needs to be a Ramadan Family Edition of Clue with all the appropriate weapons.

Reechain, Pepper Spray, Wooden Spoon, Sacred Quran...

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
It's very important that you don't forget your red plastic "bool". For when you need to eat a liter of oatmeal in the car, of course!
I hope there’s room on the reechain for a portable commode!

I wish I were kidding, but I’d actually love a reechain with charms referencing this thread. I’d laugh every time I looked at it and would especially enjoy the perplexed looks it would evoke from non-KFers.