Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

CarbonatedLeaves

I hate woke people
kiwifarms.net
I am kind of in love with this idea...

Wooden spoon: https://www.amazon.com/BambooMN-Brand-Carbonized-Bamboo-Spoons/dp/B004FW32BI/
Mini Quran: https://www.amazon.com/Islam-Rear-Mirror-Mini-Hangers/dp/B097QRS7JB/
Eating bool (painting required): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GF8TXR3/

Coming up with nothing on the drill of course. I can't even find a Dewalt branded keychain type thing.
Are you talking about this? It's cut off, but it's the only one I could find.
1d7342cd833165fb3660503c65288e52_preview_featured.png

(Original Link)

Captain’s Coffee

kiwifarms.net
I have just read this transcendent thread from page 1. Took a few weeks. Such a boring, shitty woman doesn’t deserve the Kiwis. It was amazing to see the weight gain in quick time, but I am forced now to live in real time with her.
Ps.. developed my very own ‘stress sigh’ and an eye twitch but it was worth it for the laughs. Funniest place on the farms..
Her content output has been low and it would suggest that things are not good. This is the first time the kids have been at real school (the babies) and Miah is no longer around after the covid break.

Theories? Without Miah has actual chores to do! She’s getting bombarded with teachers expressing concerns? I hope so. She can’t find a way to spin it that would show her in a good light.
Miah may be gaining insight into how abnormal his situation is and begun planning his sea voyage back to his people.
There has been no skunk sighting for too long (an up to date one). I need proof of life.
Oh, and I’ve found the ultimate gift for Amy. Each child can have his own personal wooden spoon.....(wait for it). Engraved with their name and caricature. Nicer than having to share. /SARCASM]

Attachments

• 17F5F4FA-99A4-4534-B095-D91EB1390619.png
    17F5F4FA-99A4-4534-B095-D91EB1390619.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 78

Bibbity Bobbity

Bleh.
kiwifarms.net
A important message from Amy!!

I don't have a big brain like Amy, so I don't know what Makayla wants us to do with this information.

1. Stop getting vaccinated, so the pharmacy can fill the "life-saving" meds instead? Like Ivermectin? Seems short-sighted.

2. Stop getting tested? That'll bring the case numbers down!! Also short-sighted.

3. Avoid her pharmacy, so it'll stop "dying" from all these (reimbursed) orders?

4. Or just be sweet, patient and completely silent at the pharmacy, like you KNOW Amy always is.

I too would love being a pharmacist, unless it involved saving dirtbags' lives, or something other than throwing pills in a bottle.

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I don't have a big brain like Amy, so I don't know what Makayla wants us to do with this information.

1. Stop getting vaccinated, so the pharmacy can fill the "life-saving" meds instead? Like Ivermectin? Seems short-sighted.

2. Stop getting tested? That'll bring the case numbers down!! Also short-sighted.

3. Avoid her pharmacy, so it'll stop "dying" from all these (reimbursed) orders?

4. Or just be sweet, patient and completely silent at the pharmacy, like you KNOW Amy always is.

I too would love being a pharmacist, unless it involved saving dirtbags' lives, or something other than throwing pills in a bottle.
I saw that yesterday, and my first thought was "nigga I ain't reading all that any more than you did."

But I am in love with her tenses and whatnot in the introduction to this stirring first person argumentative essay. Let's take a look.
1633118809200.png

If we dissect this, we learn that this is not Amy's very good friend that wrote this, but she has a very good friend who - pardon me - that wrote this. It's glorious. It's everything Amy.

Why clearly say "my very good friend wrote this" when you can just mash your ham on the keyboard and see what comes out.

Unfortunately, both Amy and Makayla have made their friends list private, so I cannot confirm if they have, had, or are currently hafting a friendship.

I would feel confident wagering that Makayla's essay was actually written about Amy herself.

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lol absolute TL;DR, Hamplanet. And fuck off, faggot, even if you could read, you didn't read all that shit, either. You only repostwatted that Berlinian Textwall from whatever whining fuckin maggot authored it because they're one of the 6 people in your life that doesn't openly revile you, or you don't actually know them at all. Neither innurnets nor meatspace. Lolnofriends.

Regardless, allow me to respond:
  • Even when I do struggle through your QWERTYdrivel, it is only to mine for the diamond nuggets of the one & only worth you have in being alive; teh lulz. I am certainly not looking to you for advice of any kind as to how to succeed in the game of existence.
  • Even if I did, it would only be to take the polar opposite of your advice.
  • Shut the fuck up no1curr.
  • Stay unvaxx'd, go look for a truck stop, & lick all the surfaces of the restroom.
  • Alternatively, log out of Minecraft & KYS. Today. This diabetatitisddictionCHFisis is taking too long. Yawn.
  • Lol, miscarriages.
Come back when you've got something useful. We will be waiting.

deputydogshit2.0

anal broomstick technician
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ain’t no way in hell Amy is good friends with a pharmacist. Pharmacists are educated and intelligent. Let’s face it, Amy does not have friends (let alone good friends).

Cripple

kiwi faggot enabler
kiwifarms.net

It just boils down to "be patient at the pharmacy we're understaffed while handling a health crisis." Reasonable and understandable after dealing with entitled asshats all day.

Now what Amy thinks it said, I have no idea. Because there's no way she read six paragraphs worth of someone else's problems.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t really follow other deathfats but I gather Life by Jen is now permanently bed-bound. What are the odds Amy is any better off at this point?
Like Amy, Jen lives her life in a chair, but unlike Amy's, hers has wheels. They both walk as little as possible and they both suffer chronic UTIs. She was hospitalized for being literally full of shit whereupon it was also discovered she was teeming with MRSA and various other infections. She has now been in there for 50 days on the tax payers dime, and needs a motorized bitch hoist to even sit upright. She lost the ability to walk at all after three days in bed.

If one of Jeremiah's murder traps is ever successful and she becomes immobilized for a few days, she's as done as her former very good friend and current nemesis.

For those who don't know or remember, Jen was the one with whom Amy did the lard bucket challenge in January 2020. Amy refused to do the charity part, drama drama DRAMAH, and the Internet made her keep the money. It was a very entertaining and protracted saga.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Like Amy, Jen lives her life in a chair, but unlike Amy's, hers has wheels. They both walk as little as possible and they both suffer chronic UTIs. She was hospitalized for being literally full of shit whereupon it was also discovered she was teeming with MRSA and various other infections. She has now been in there for 50 days on the tax payers dime, and needs a motorized bitch hoist to even sit upright. She lost the ability to walk at all after three days in bed.
Wow, sounds pretty fatphobic to me. Didn’t anyone tell the doctors about HAES?

A neighbor who’s half Amy’s size recently tripped on a lamp cord and shattered her knee. The surgeon said it was like dust and could not be repaired, they just sewed it back up. This made me think Amy is one false move away from total incapacity — and way closer than she thinks. I’m surprised she hasn’t used the risk of contracting Covid as an excuse to stay in bed permanently.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's still in hiding from whichever angry mob of trogs she pissed off with her defective macaroni crafts looking to put her fat head on a pike or get their money back.

She posted a tiktok of an extremely obese skunk rooting through her extremely filthy couch while an extremely unkempt feral watched another one fetch it.

She's posted some boomer memes on FB which she finds hilarious but aren't because fat / stupid.

And that's the news from Lake Hobegone where the women are fat, the men are bald, and all the children are below average.

I made this for @Omega Man, but you can have it while we wait for her to split her skin and emerge shiny and fresh from her unsanitary lair.

1632501047055-png.2565463

1634257351415.png

BREAKING NEWS: LOL WUT
1634257200526.png