Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seems like any time I hear of someone converting to Islam, it's always a white woman who married a middle-eastern man. When I read in the blurb on OP that she was a convert, I was looking for that and found it. I'm sure it's a generalization, but it just really seems a creepy to me.
And hugely fat. There's an entire subculture of hugely fat retarded white women unmarriageable to anyone other unmarriageable Muslim men looking for a green card.

Space_Dandy

kiwifarms.net
And hugely fat. There's an entire subculture of hugely fat retarded white women unmarriageable to anyone other unmarriageable Muslim men looking for a green card.
Haha, well I wasn't going to say that but you might be on to something. I knew this woman in her mid 20s who was engaged to a middle eastern Muslim man. She was a devout Catholic and didn't seem interested in converting, but apparently they were trying to convert each other. She was quite large. Her mom hilariously was afraid he would steal her away when they got married, a la 'Not Without My Daughter.' I lost touch with them and never saw what ended up happening.

FarmerKhourtney

Mastery of the Penis
kiwifarms.net
It’s a whole 90 day fiancé subplot. And honestly it’s hilarious every damn time

Attachments

• F81D0D3E-B9D8-4DC1-97C8-5216D518CDA7.jpeg
    F81D0D3E-B9D8-4DC1-97C8-5216D518CDA7.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 127

General Disarray

The world is a curse it will kill if you let it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haha, well I wasn't going to say that but you might be on to something. I knew this woman in her mid 20s who was engaged to a middle eastern Muslim man. She was a devout Catholic and didn't seem interested in converting, but apparently they were trying to convert each other. She was quite large. Her mom hilariously was afraid he would steal her away when they got married, a la 'Not Without My Daughter.' I lost touch with them and never saw what ended up happening.
While we wait for Amy, perhaps you'd be interested in Jyoti Kalra: hotel/gas station empire owner, true crime detective and travel vlogger, among other dubious titles.

I re-read her thread over the holiday and it was a hoot.

Over 9000 Bacons

u remind me of gay
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Butterfly design
01/03/22

ETA can someone please archive. huge file and I don't have time to compress at the moment
Downloading now - will upload the file as an edit to this comment after compressing. Will be later this evening or early tomorrow (4 January) morning.

Edit 1 - the site is experiencing issues with video and image attachments. Will upload the file to this comment ASAP.

Edit 2 - archive located in spoiler below
"Butterfly design" - uploaded by Amy's DesignZ - 3 January 2022
(channel landing page as it appeared date of upload archived here)
I also archived her "My weight loss journey" and "Amy on the GO!" playlists as both were edited yesterday (3 January 2022).
Her public subscriptions as of 4 January 2022 are archived here. She's still subbed to many haydur channels such as Faggary Michael, the YouTube Underground, and Willo Davis.

Try 4k downloader you can have it download at the compressed size.
4k downloader is a handy tool but I prefer to use YouTube-dl in combination with HandBrake as it provides more detailed options for compression. It does take a bit more time and may not be as user friendly as other methods but it works for me love that for me.

Last edited:

GenociderSyo

Syo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Butterfly design
01/03/22

ETA can someone please archive. huge file and I don't have time to compress at the moment

Downloading now - will upload the file as an edit to this comment after compressing. Will be later this evening or early tomorrow (4 January) morning.
Try 4k downloader you can have ti download at the compressed size.

krazy orange cat

I'm not fat, I'm big boned
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's removed all but 63 videos from her channel and the 99.999%%% still standing are livestreams. Anything featuring the ferals is gone, yet their disembodied screechings still haunt many that remain.
That's ok A-mee, we will always have the archives memories of the wee ferals.