Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
That soundtrack lol. “Will you carry me through the burden of tomorrow?” Bitch no one is carrying your ass anywhere until you cause a grease fire at the local crem, and only once you’re down to ashes and “Swarovski” nail “jims.”

When shadows fall and hope is gone
No one knows what we'll become
I turn to you in the humble prayer
Can you hear my call?
Can you take me there?
Will you carry me through burden of tomorrow
Can you wash away the tears of yesterday
Will you guide me on the path that I must follow
Can you take my fears away
Take my fears away
Starry night, angel glow
Aching heart, hallowed soul
Trembling peace, waking dream
So much more to be seen
Will you carry me through burden of tomorrow
Can you wash away the tears of yesterday
Will you guide me on the path that I must follow
Can you take my fears away
Take my fears away
I wanna wake up and live again
I don't wanna look over my shoulder
I'll never run away again
Oh love, we'll never forget
This time we gonna do it better
Somehow I find another end
Hey-ey
You will carry me through burden of tomorrow
And you wash away the tears of yesterday
You guide me on the path that I must follow
And you take my fears away
Take my fears away

Note: I could only make it through 45 seconds of her blob fingers so am curious what other shitty music she chose for this gore.

Gawdamit

kiwifarms.net
At this point, Fat Amy is just using YT to advertised her nails on IG. Her life is done on YT. She says in the comments her life is going amazingly well but I don't know about that. Maybe it is and maybe it isn't. We do know her crafting business is in the toilet. That's not doing well. She's not making any money. If anything, she's lost money. What was once her YT career is not anymore. Is she a dead death fat yet?

Carla Jean

The coin don't have no say. It's just you.
kiwifarms.net
Since Amy is currently just shilling her nells and hiding from/waiting to get her kids back from CPS or w/e, can someone explain the weird phenomenon of fat white-trash hijabi women? I never saw it in the city but when I lived briefly in a dying upstate town couldn't help but notice the most sloppy, overweight, ill-mannered, anger-issue-having white girls in hokey spandex head coverings talking about "goin ta mosque."

hotcheetospuffs

Gravy is just a savory milkshake served hot.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone happen to know if Olly has been uploading on his channel? I forget what it is.

Peachtea18

kiwifarms.net
Looks like she has covid (allegedly):
20220121_002314.jpg

Miss Misery

Supposed Sigma Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since Amy is currently just shilling her nells and hiding from/waiting to get her kids back from CPS or w/e, can someone explain the weird phenomenon of fat white-trash hijabi women? I never saw it in the city but when I lived briefly in a dying upstate town couldn't help but notice the most sloppy, overweight, ill-mannered, anger-issue-having white girls in hokey spandex head coverings talking about "goin ta mosque."
I will bet you $100 (and I've been unemployed since September and my bank account is empty) that Amy has never set foot in a mosque.

Schmooo

kiwifarms.net
Looks like she has covid (allegedly):
View attachment 2906460
She had to have gotten it from one or all of the ferals… she never goes anywhere.

Kids are getting the Omitron strain like crazy. I got it from a 6 & 7-year-old.

But OF COURSE.. it’s all about Ameeeee. It would never occur to this cunt to ask for good wishes for her own children.

If there is a Sky Santa, we shall pray that he decides he wants Ameeee with him.

ETA: also, Sky Santa - could you arrange for Ameee’s “customers” to contract (non-lethal) Omicron from her filthy disgusting nells? That would be so awesome, thanks.

Last edited:

daintydiabeetus

kiwifarms.net
How many times has she been sick since her kids started public school? And how many times has it been covid? I might be wrong, but it feels like this isn't the first time by far. Also curious to know how many times she's actually been sick and how many times she's just been lying about it since it's a convenient lie right now.

Angel Dust

Adoption is Death to the Real Family
kiwifarms.net
Do we even know if she still has the ferals and imported slave child? I suspect not. Amy's nails are a mystery. In the technical sense, it's there, the colors and patterns almost approach being cute, but then take a hard swerve to uggo town. Some sellers I know on Etsy craft the nails by hand with acrylic, you can select the size and shape. So you might be paying 20+ for one set of nails, but it's still a fraction of the cost of an actual salon with the same quality. They don't just slap some piss yellow polish on pre sculpted Walmart nails, build a rhinestone spider and call it professional. If she was charging more like $5 for them, it'd still be too much, but more in line with what she should be charging. Honestly she should probably skip trying to sell online all together and just do home manicures for 20 or 30 bucks. I know her house rivals Chernobyl, but fat trashy women don't curr as long as they get they nails did.

daintydiabeetus

kiwifarms.net
Do we even know if she still has the ferals and imported slave child? I suspect not. Amy's nails are a mystery. In the technical sense, it's there, the colors and patterns almost approach being cute, but then take a hard swerve to uggo town. Some sellers I know on Etsy craft the nails by hand with acrylic, you can select the size and shape. So you might be paying 20+ for one set of nails, but it's still a fraction of the cost of an actual salon with the same quality. They don't just slap some piss yellow polish on pre sculpted Walmart nails, build a rhinestone spider and call it professional. If she was charging more like $5 for them, it'd still be too much, but more in line with what she should be charging. Honestly she should probably skip trying to sell online all together and just do home manicures for 20 or 30 bucks. I know her house rivals Chernobyl, but fat trashy women don't curr as long as they get they nails did.
Sadly I do think she still has the ferals living with her. From what I've heard CPS in Oregon is terrible, and it's a rarity to see children taken away from their terrible parents. But if I'm by chance am wrong, that would be amazing for them.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sadly I do think she still has the ferals living with her. From what I've heard CPS in Oregon is terrible, and it's a rarity to see children taken away from their terrible parents. But if I'm by chance am wrong, that would be amazing for them.
Keep in mind that YouTube also de-monetizes some videos/channels with kids on them. If enough people reported her for it, she may have done all of this to just get monetization back while the people who reported her get bored and move on.

sperginity

the only normal person here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she still has them because if they were gone, you can bet her dumbass would be crying all over youtube about it, probably with an angry egyptian husband calling CPS whores or whatever. She had to get in trouble mooltiple times in order to stop having the kids on youtube w/her. If they got taken away, the reason to keep personal stuff of YT would go with them. I am sure she misses the attention desperately. How could she be happy with the views retreating and selling less stuff than ever? I know she fails at most things she tries but it still can't feel good.