Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
they might even be at home around the toxic waste, screaming feral children and heavily implicated child abuse.
I can almost guarantee she has them. Family unification is the utmost priority for CPS. Foster placements are often just as damaging to the child as being kept with their shit families. Even if they manage to find good foster families, being removed from blood family members is horrible on a developing child's psyche, similar to how animals when removed from abusive homes tend to show signs of distress and prefer their previous abusive owners. It's a broken system without many good options.

PSA: Don't have kids if you don't want them y'all. They won't fix your relationship and there's no guarantee they'll even like you past adolecense. Children are separate human beings with their own wants and needs, not dolls to project your failed dreams on.

Amy will be lucky to have an even slightly positive relationship with any of her kids in 10 years. Luckily for her, she'll die before the kids find a way to stick her in the filthiest nursing home they can find.

Edit: grammar

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
She’s released new “luxury” designs and her work speaks for itself:

626232E4-341A-46FF-9DDA-D44EAB65BC88.jpeg9C25B39D-3122-4683-BE96-21ABE609A2FB.jpegA1FC140F-04A9-41EB-8E9B-85539AD9911C.jpegB2CFDAFA-3362-432D-8D8E-806C443BDCDC.jpeg
26AC6191-0984-439F-900F-74C4A5D66CE2.jpeg
436D46FE-A8B7-427F-B664-77EBC2E1B513.jpegBBD77AD0-0593-4C5A-95AA-FD3615D36DBD.jpeg

I spend some of my free time doing art with developmentally delayed toddlers. I can say with full confidence that they can all make better hearts and do better detail work than this ditch pig.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Those vague heart shapes look like something you'd scoop out of a litter box filled with glitter that was peed in by a tiny, retarded cat.

LOLUXURY!
I really want someone to comment and ask if Esraa or Sebastian made these, or if they’re fails she’s giving away for free.

Angel Dust

Adoption is Death to the Real Family
kiwifarms.net
I'm feeling petty so lets review:

20220125_004916.jpg

Horrendously shitty stamp job. I'm assuming she's using a nail stamping plate. Needed more polish to show up. Or are they stickers? It sucks either way

20220125_005036.jpg

A war torn jagged V. Okay maybe these are decals that need heat to stick. She should've learned how to properly apply them before using them on a set she intends to sell. Or maybe...try a different technique since she keeps fucking it up??? Red glitter nail is unfiled on the bottom edge. Doesn't look like she got enough top coat down there either. There's also a jagged edge on the side too.

20220125_005119.jpg

For fucks sake Amy. Weird little pustule on the red nail. Could have been filed off and painted over nice n' smooth if she wasn't a lazy dipshit. The other decorated nail looks fine at a glane but upon zooming you can see little wavy lines where the top coat didn't set properly. Looks like she's using gel polish and just glopping it on. Looks somewhat hazy too. Bad quality gel, old gel or user error. (Or all 3)

Also the thumb nails I give her points for the even patterning on the gems but again the top coat is just so caked up around the big gem edges it looks bad and sloppy. Yes all this is nitpicking and would be totally fine for a diy home set, but she's changing 20 god damn dollars for these.

ALSO also, for the flesh colored valentine set- you can see little black specks of something. Probably an errant glitter from the other nails. Could be a bed bug forever encased in misery. Clean that shit off before you seal over. The pinkie nail on the left hand also still has a shine to it, meaning her matte top coat is shitty af, or her application is shitty af. (Why not both?) I'm not even going to start with the glitter heart accent nails.

/Sperg over

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
I think she's airbrushing with stencils.
Airbrushing nell stinsils may as well be performing laser surgery as far as this bitch is concerned. Are her eyes so bad that she can’t see these are a shameful effort? It looks like she held the airbrush with her butt cheeks.

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Airbrushing nell stinsils may as well be performing laser surgery as far as this bitch is concerned. Are her eyes so bad that she can’t see these are a shameful effort? It looks like she held the airbrush with her butt cheeks.
With as fat as her hands are, the lack of hygiene, and fine motor function. They're worse.