Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! πŸ•
kiwifarms.net
I believe he broke the door, or someone did, and they just never bothered replacing it.
I’m not sure I buy that. I’ve known people whose parents took their bedroom doors off the hinges as punishment, deeming privacy a luxury these children had not earned. Awlie and Amy are so fucked in the head that I wouldn’t put this past themβ€” especially considering that Awlie locks Omar inside the bedroom with him every night. Bedroom doors play an important part in the degeneracy of these pieces of shit.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't recall that he destroyed the door. His useless trashbag of a mother and her slimy Cairene cock fondler took it off the hinges as a punishment for something. They put it back after CPS blessed them with an unexpected visit.

P.S. I am in the process of gathering the links to all the reecaps, after which, I will put them under a spoiler in the OP.

White Russian

the gentle art of making enemies
kiwifarms.net
No Muslim I've seen ever bunches up their hijab like that. Is it an Amy thing I missed out on?
I'd never seen it before in my entire life until briefly working on the bad side of a dumpy town. At the CVS you'd see Muslims (well-groomed women from various parts of the world working in the pharmacy, silken-typed head coverings carefully pinned back) and "Muslims" (aggressive fat white women with various piled-on spandex head coverings, yelling at their children and buying press-on nails). The first couple of times it was funny. By the third or fourth I was like "wtf is this phenomenon."

I’m not sure I buy that. I’ve known people whose parents took their bedroom doors off the hinges as punishment, deeming privacy a luxury these children had not earned. Awlie and Amy are so fucked in the head that I wouldn’t put this past themβ€” especially considering that Awlie locks Omar inside the bedroom with him every night. Bedroom doors play an important part in the degeneracy of these pieces of shit.
No bedroom door is one of the worst fucking abusive things you could do to a kid, short of violence or molestation. That's the kind of shit that will absolutely destroy them mentally.

PinkEA223

kiwifarms.net
I'd never seen it before in my entire life until briefly working on the bad side of a dumpy town. At the CVS you'd see Muslims (well-groomed women from various parts of the world working in the pharmacy, silken-typed head coverings carefully pinned back) and "Muslims" (aggressive fat white women with various piled-on spandex head coverings, yelling at their children and buying press-on nails). The first couple of times it was funny. By the third or fourth I was like "wtf is this phenomenon."
My mom's a white Muslim (though no doubt Amy would call her out for not praying and not wearing a hijab if she made a channel, despite probably being too fat to bow down to Allah herself) and not once have I seen her wear hijab like that, even when she wore it every time she went out. Granted her closest friends are actual Muslims and not white trash Muslims, but there is still no doubt in my mind she never dressed like that.

White Russian

kiwifarms.net
My mom's a white Muslim (though no doubt Amy would call her out for not praying and not wearing a hijab if she made a channel, despite probably being too fat to bow down to Allah herself) and not once have I seen her wear hijab like that, even when she wore it every time she went out. Granted her closest friends are actual Muslims and not white trash Muslims, but there is still no doubt in my mind she never dressed like that.
"Various parts of the world" is the shorter way of saying "places where all types- including white- Muslim ladies like PinkE223's mom come from" (vs the solely-white trash Muslims I saw) but thank you for your contribution and taking the time to defend your white Muslim mom on kiwifarms this evening

PinkEA223

kiwifarms.net
"Various parts of the world" is the shorter way of saying "places where all types- including white- Muslim ladies like PinkE223's mom come from" (vs the solely-white trash Muslims I saw) but thank you for your contribution and taking the time to defend your white Muslim mom on kiwifarms this evening
I didn't intend to come across as defensive. I will admit, however, that I should have asked for clarification, that was very retarded of me to say.

White Russian

kiwifarms.net
I didn't intend to come across as defensive. I will admit, however, that I should have asked for clarification, that was very retarded of me to say.
Nah I was being snarky but also ❀️ bless u and your mom fr
Yeah "weird white blob lady with elaborate do-rag/hijab thing looking like a mental patient wearing an inside-out knotted bathing suit on her head" is, weirdly, A Thing. I actually had a tiny dangling shred of respect for Amy one time, merely because I thought she was, idk, at least fumbling around doing her own bold thing. Until I a. caught up with the thread and b. witnessed half a dozen local Amy clones.
(Adjacent is the hotep-Muslim type, mean-faced non-immigrant black girl converts who go to "mosques" that seem to offer a blend of Islam, Nation of Islam, random BLM talking points, and hotep granola Erykah Badu nonsense)

PinkEA223

kiwifarms.net
Nah I was being snarky but also ❀️ bless u and your mom fr
Yeah "weird white blob lady with elaborate do-rag/hijab thing looking like a mental patient wearing an inside-out knotted bathing suit on her head" is, weirdly, A Thing. I actually had a tiny dangling shred of respect for Amy one time, merely because I thought she was, idk, at least fumbling around doing her own bold thing. Until I a. caught up with the thread and b. witnessed half a dozen local Amy clones.
(Adjacent is the hotep-Muslim type, mean-faced non-immigrant black girl converts who go to "mosques" that seem to offer a blend of Islam, Nation of Islam, random BLM talking points, and hotep granola Erykah Badu nonsense)
Thanks for the blessings for her. All I'm gonna say (not going into detail lest I reveal more power level than I absolutely need to) is that they're needed.

Anyway, since y'all liked the Hadith I sent out last page I may start digging around for more or even pick up an ayat of the Qur'an when I see a relevant situation. Feel free to tag me or I may pick it up myself. Keep in mind though that I'm not a Muslim anymore and can't be bothered to do more than a basic search, I'm not converting again because I found some compelling evidence against my faith researching a situation regarding some fat fuck on Kiwi Farms.

EDIT: Slight edit to avoid revealing too much about myself.

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amy would like to know if you want to buy whatever the shit these are and give it to someone to make them embrace nihilism/contemplate suicide.
1654995047995.png

hotcheetospuffs

Gravy is just a savory milkshake served hot.
kiwifarms.net
I'd say the target demographic is anyone who needs a shitty gift in a hurry. Usually, Mexicans sell stuff like this on the side of the road around holidays like Mother's Day, "Valemtime's" Day, and graduation. Amy selling these online ensures that the balloons will be flaccid, dull, or popped by the time they reach their destination.