Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Omega Man

You've got a hubcap diamond star halo...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Detestable, that one is.

I very much enjoyed the Eight Plate Great Date. Especially the part where she shows all the fresh fruit and veggies. And crows about how she adores them. "Yum!" she declares. Sadly, they were all marooned on The Isle of False Pretense, for nary a one garnered a spot on her plate. And there were eight chances. Hrrm.

In the chimpout video when she defends not being able to prevent her sprogs from coming on camera, she states "I can't stop life!" Oh Madam Rambadang, sadly, the record states otherwise.

That was callous of me, and I hope I am not striked by Allah's lightning saber for it. Ibrahim and Mousa watch over me.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
It’s hilariously absurd to realize this fat fuck thinks it’s perfectly reasonable for two kindergarten-aged kids to watch themselves for three hours or more at a stretch. Not because mommy has to work or take care of a baby, but because mommy needs attention from internet strangers. Those kids would probably be safer raising themselves as true feral animals than they are in that house with Amy and her tubby, bald partner in (literal) crime.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
This makes me so happy. Amy should live in fear every day, not her children. My worry is that she will take out her fright and fury on them, as she does everything else. I hope CPS really is back on the case.
I wonder if cps keeps a list of people to keep tabs on, similar to the no-fly list TSA keep?
It’s hilariously absurd to realize this fat fuck thinks it’s perfectly reasonable for two kindergarten-aged kids to watch themselves for three hours or more at a stretch. Not because mommy has to work or take care of a baby, but because mommy needs attention from internet strangers. Those kids would probably be safer raising themselves as true feral animals than they are in that house with Amy and her tubby, bald partner in (literal) crime.
Mommy needs Amee time. You know she has her kids 24/7 and never gets time to herself, except with she's making kindergarten crafts, sitting in her car in her driveway, filming videos or lives, hanging out for hours watching a man in a bikini, or some toothless woman read tarot cards, or her numerous doctors appointments, going through drive-thrus, going to craft stores for stuff for her "business", but other than that she gets zero time without the kids.

giddy-up

kiwifarms.net
As many medical kiwis have already stated, a majority of bad reactions to a shot/vaccine are injection related.

My father refused the vaccine because someone on his side of the family had a stoke after getting a different vaccine supposedly. Asked my doctor about what would cause that and same answer—most likely the injection and not the vaccine. Said the moderna is safest as it has basis in the zika vaccine (if I’m remembering correctly) so safe on pregnant women.

TLDR; get the moderna fat amy—it’s the most safe on pregnant woman which she wants to be anyway. Also, what medical professional would tell her NOT to get it?? Medikiwis please explain.

edit: wurds

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That for me thinking wasn't her fertility drugs injections, or like someone else said she's had ivs many times. Doesn't make sense only vaccines would cause cellulities, wouldn't any puncture, especially if she can't even shave?

Ironically when it comes to bacterial infections, an IV is much less risky as it’s constantly “plugged” and immediately wrapped afterwards until it’s sealed by natural clotting. For an intradermal bacterial infection, an injection that doesn’t bleed (or have solution come back out) would be the most risky when assuming the needle properly never makes contact with anything else.

TDAP and DTAP injections generally don’t bleed, but a physician or NP would be aware of this as a potential cause of a bacterial infection. The only way Amy’s claims would be plausible is if the doctor was so arrogant to think there’s no possible way that the vaccination could have been administered improperly or that the needle never made contact with something before injection. What’s more likely is that Amy created her own theory and is passing it off as medical advise given by her provider.

It’s also ironic you mention shaving as nearly every case of outpatient bacterial infection I’ve seen is usually from shaving and mistaken as razor burn until someone comes in because “it’s spreading”.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It look like her hair is thinning?
It looks like traction alopecia. Her lazy mother keeps Esraa's hair in a hair tie at all times and literally never brushes it.

Traction alopecia is hair loss that's caused by repeatedly pulling on your hair. You can develop this condition if you often wear your hair in a tight ponytail, bun, or braids, especially if you use chemicals or heat on your hair. Traction alopecia can be reversed if you stop pulling your hair back.
Repost to remind people that Dr Amy Ramaduh believes vaccines cause illness rather than prevent it.

1618977323482.png

Charley Gondorff

Transmute this.
kiwifarms.net
It looks like traction alopecia. Her lazy mother keeps Esraa's hair in a hair tie at all times and literally never brushes it.

Repost to remind people that Dr Amy Ramaduh believes vaccines cause illness rather than prevent it.

View attachment 2105375
Back in 1900, Amy would have been a sideshow freak. Plus ça change, except she'd have had smallpox.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I take it that's her writing under Miah's handle? I'm more than used to her spouting ignorant nonsense but this takes the cake for me. She has zero knowledge of basic biology, how the immune system works, public health or even basic public sanitation measures.

Ironically, many people can be described as "sicker" because advances in medical science & treatments mean people are living with diseases that are now considered chronic. Not to many decades ago, they'd simply be dead.

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
Detestable, that one is.

I very much enjoyed the Eight Plate Great Date. Especially the part where she shows all the fresh fruit and veggies. And crows about how she adores them. "Yum!" she declares. Sadly, they were all marooned on The Isle of False Pretense, for nary a one garnered a spot on her plate. And there were eight chances. Hrrm.

In the chimpout video when she defends not being able to prevent her sprogs from coming on camera, she states "I can't stop life!" Oh Madam Rambadang, sadly, the record states otherwise.

That was callous of me, and I hope I am not striked by Allah's lightning saber for it. Ibrahim and Mousa watch over me.
You and Strawberry make this thread. Nice fucking write man.

Lmfao

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Jesus wept. I’m sure this has been shared previously, but somehow I missed Awlie trying to go viral as the Sandnigger Gourmet. His fat tits are visible under his shirt, he thinks he’s cute, he can’t chop or cook for shit, and he has worse hygiene practices than G G Allin. In other words, Awlie is just like his child-beating wife.

Catsy Cline

kiwifarms.net
1618993849185.png

I paused and sat there for a minute trying to figure out what that junk pile on top of the fridge is. Mission failed, because I have no fucking clue.
The only thing I know for sure is that Ali gives me the worst vibes and I hate him.

1618994020570.png

Is that just garbage on the counter while he cooks? I'm losing it.

"I'm making enough for 5 people." Well, sorry kids. I guess Amy was the only one eating that night.

The rice and pot situation sent me over. Also...

1618994653714.png

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net