Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Jaywanna

kiwifarms.net
Jesus wept. I’m sure this has been shared previously, but somehow I missed Awlie trying to go viral as the Sandnigger Gourmet. His fat tits are visible under his shirt, he thinks he’s cute, he can’t chop or cook for shit, and he has worse hygiene practices than G G Allin. In other words, Awlie is just like his child-beating wife.

WTF is mexed vitchebles ?

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2105919

I paused and sat there for a minute trying to figure out what that junk pile on top of the fridge is. Mission failed, because I have no fucking clue.
Looking again, I see not just the giant bag of sugar but also what looks like an open jug of apple juice or cooking oil. Neither should be stored on top of the refrigerator.
The rice and pot situation sent me over.
Don’t you enjoy your rice 80% raw, seasoned with flecks of Teflon?
Esraa has her father’s eyes. What I’m trying to figure out is who Omar looks like. I can’t see either of his parents in his face. If I were him, I’d be praying to one day discover I’d been switched at birth and was actually the child of literally anyone but Awlie and Amy. Poor kids never stood a chance.

Omega Man

You've got a hubcap diamond star halo...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I take it that's her writing under Miah's handle? I'm more than used to her spouting ignorant nonsense but this takes the cake for me. She has zero knowledge of basic biology, how the immune system works, public health or even basic public sanitation measures.

Ironically, many people can be described as "sicker" because advances in medical science & treatments mean people are living with diseases that are now considered chronic. Not to many decades ago, they'd simply be dead.
I find it fascinating that she couldn't even bother to spell his name right. "Jermeiah." For fuck's sake.

The rice and pot situation sent me over. Also...
All of the Teflon that used to inhabit the bottom of that pisspot has now been fully integrated into the nervous systems of the Rangatang clan. It will do more good there I suppose. It will prevent intelligence from sticking to the brain pans, allowing them to continue their incurious and vapid drift through the days.

1619018392431.png

ETA: Teflon ninja'd by John Andrews Stan

Catsy Cline

kiwifarms.net
They're recommending old videos to me again because of you goddamn assholes.

It's 7 something.
Kids are blood squirrel screaming.
Someone tells Amy to stop being a shitty parent or something. Amy gets pig mad.
She can't figure out how to block hater and she has no mods.
Amy is cooking a surprise din she promised her hubby for when he gets home.
She wasn't sure if she confused a jalapeno for a bell pepper. It's tough out here guiis.
Ali comes home.
She thought he was home early, RUINING all her plans, but Miah informs her she's an irresponsible piece of shit and just running behind.
Ali seems annoyed to me, but the chat tells him that he's beautiful. He agrees with them that he is, in fact, the most gorgeous man alive (vomit) and he loves himself as well.
She tries hiding from the kids.
Omar runs in screaming and crying at some point. Apparently, Miah threw his car in the trash. Amy asks why he would ever do that. Omar announces "Because he's Miah."
At least that was her translation. I don't speak feral.
The food looks like pig slop. Quite fitting, if you ask me.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any update if the reaction channel took their video down per Amee's threats?
The video is still up and appears unedited to Amy's insane demands.

Everything she complained and raged about in that video literally did not happen. Amy's chimpout was entirely a product of her guilty conscience screaming at her.

eta: I have timestamped this where the "reaction" begins because no one cares about her candy bar and water review.

Last edited:

Honeycrispsky

ask a gentern if zydrate is right for you
kiwifarms.net
Some of my favorite Amee freezefaces from Buffet Adventure:

Wrangler gives phone to sped on field trip, sped accidentally captures moment they push a wet fart out
20210421_212924.jpg

"If you just hide your wooden spoons under here along with your chins CPS doesn't notice them at all!"
20210421_212953.jpg

Faaaaaade into yooouu aka Amee absorbs her true love (or is she the one being absorbed??)
20210421_213012.jpg

And finally: when the turkey corrugated aluminum hits on the drive home.
20210421_213033.jpg

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's 7 something.
She wasn't sure if she confused a jalapeno for a bell pepper. It's tough out here guiis.
Ali comes home.
She thought he was home early, RUINING all her plans, but Miah informs her she's an irresponsible piece of shit and just running behind.
Ali seems annoyed to me, but the chat tells him that he's beautiful. He agrees with them that he is, in fact, the most gorgeous man alive (vomit) and he loves himself as well.
Omar runs in screaming and crying at some point. Apparently, Miah threw his car in the trash. Amy asks why he would ever do that. Omar announces "Because he's Miah."
God, the wet, intestinal squishing noises as she's mixing the slop au blanc with a goddamn teaspoon in a goddamn plastic bool precariously balanced on her undulating upper gunt while trying not to gut the ferals with her goddamn jalapeno steak knife and forcefully shout-laughing over her simmering rage and abject stupidity, GOD /end run on sentence

Jesus Velveeta and Cream Cheese Christ.

1619057763922.png

Her bull neck is twice as big now and wider than her head.

1619057854257.png

Omega Man

You've got a hubcap diamond star halo...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's 7 something.
Ali comes home.
I am not the least bit squeamish, but I found all of that to be viscerally unbearable. The sounds from the slop bowl, ever squishing, like eels all up inside ya boy! The feral screams. The sudden appearance of an oily Gypsy used-car salesman. Lap cooking. LAP COOKING FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! And all against the sing-song saccharine facade off the successful You Tuber entertaining her loyal "subs." I doubt I am the only one who sees the intended symbolism behind that nomenclature. Anyway, I tapped out after 30 minutes. Thanks alot, you Goddamn assholes.

Refrigerator Poet

Jesus wouldn’t spam your live
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2105919

I paused and sat there for a minute trying to figure out what that junk pile on top of the fridge is. Mission failed, because I have no fucking clue.
The only thing I know for sure is that Ali gives me the worst vibes and I hate him.
That looks like a junk pile of things they really don’t want Omar Ridgway to get his hands on. Every parent has a spot like that - the trick is remembering it’s up there before the turn of the next decade, which looks like a huge fail for Fat Amy.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I haven’t watched her new video but followed @Catsy Cline to old videos. That live was so gross — she was putting her hands on her phone every 60 seconds, while also chopping vegetables. The bacteria load in that casserole could have killed a horse. And once more she let her kids get hangry and emotional, making them wait past 7PM for their dinner.

Omar’s stunted speech is genuinely disturbing. That poor kid, already behind in life because of the hijab-clad blancmange who birthed him.

I also love Amy boasting that Awlie taught her the big secret life hack that you can use your knife to scrape diced vegetables from your cutting board and into a bowl. Her whole life, Amy thought she was supposed to use her grimy mitts to swipe the vegetables in the general direction of the target receptacle. Plus this ensures maximum bacteria per square centimeter of casserole.

Lucked out with these gems, starting with Amy’s face as she tells Omar to stay out of her room while she’s on camera:

415AE70C-CC90-4AF7-9064-E53E6AB389ED.jpeg

Amy is as clean and professional as you’d expect:

D360A3F8-2BC4-425F-9EF6-7954C7FA8537.jpeg

01D05564-211F-4C4B-A3C5-2C2D5B01D241.jpeg
3883F6AE-238C-47E8-BB4A-387F6973ABB4.jpeg

5C4ECCA6-1D0F-4755-B197-849921A381C1.jpeg
FB2FAF87-6EB5-4305-B181-4676BA3C17B6.jpeg
Suckling Sebastian at his gender reveal:

CFC88058-8EBB-44A7-97E4-EA9EEC0DA7DB.pngF5D41169-7306-4CCE-8945-EE1D2628B25F.jpeg
4772CEDF-7800-4619-8F66-4DD59C22C018.jpeg

5C5D2E27-F4AD-4B07-B172-D6391B477A42.jpeg

Attachments

• 1DE4E865-2016-4DED-9603-C07CD75A8468.png
    1DE4E865-2016-4DED-9603-C07CD75A8468.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 25
  • 3176711F-DB30-40AD-8692-8E7E96C54D1E.png
    3176711F-DB30-40AD-8692-8E7E96C54D1E.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 32