Gross Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Amy Lee Ramadan is a 38 year old 500 pound deathfat YouTuber, Muslim "convert", mother to 3 absolute savages, and owner of an "emotional support skunk." About 9 years ago, Amy met a green card seeking Muslim in Yahoo chat and flew to Egypt where she married him 3 days later. When not busy ignoring her children ages 3, 4, 12, Amy's busy neglecting them.

AMYFULL.jpg

(credit @sadbird)

Amy is discussed in The Fat Acceptance thread in the Beauty Parlour, and has gained increasing prominence for her staggering stupidity, driving around with a toilet in her van for the kids to crap in, compulsive lies, filthy home, neglectful parenting; griftiness, dirty deletes, a suspected swatting, and getting stuck in an MRI machine.

When looking into Amy, it was discovered she has a conviction for 2nd degree theft, a bankruptcy, and several judgements in small claims court.
THEFTSECOND.png

SMCLAIMS.png

BANKRUPT.png
VARIOUS.png

AMCLAIMSET.png
The Filth & The Crapperwagon

HARAM.png

The Grift

In July, 2019 Amy makes a desperate video in the dead of night crying that they are about to be evicted, and begs for money so they can move to South Dakota- then deletes. Unfortunately, no archive of this exists as it was before she began being observed in earnest. However, we have her Facebook pleas and the videos of Amy explaining the "situation" after the fallout. Explaining the "situation" will become a theme in her internet career. No one quite knows how much she took in, but it was enough to pay her back rent, and rent for the new month. It's believed her rent is $1200.

THERGRIFT1.png

THEGRIFT2.png

The Swatting Saga

Pam Talks is an elderly, minor YouTuber who does reacts on mostly fatties. Pam and Amy were internet friends, and Pam donated $10 to Amy's Getting Evicted Fund. Pam wanted her money back, said Amy wouldn't return it, Amy said she did, drama, drama, DRAMA, and Pam gets swatted during a live stream. Did the Ramadans swat Pam? Probably not, but the fall out was funny as fuck.

This essential viewing video, which was dirty deleted, but thankfully archived by an on the ball Farmer immediately preceded the swatting. Meet Mr Fat Amy - wammen respecter and internet badass. You're just jealous.

Archive

And boom, Pam was swatted.

Archive

Amy's husband, Mohammed Ali Ramadan is a native of Cairo, Egypt and a failed business man. Since marrying his anchor, he has tenuously supported his family by selling late model high mileage used cars for above Blue Book. This year his "business crashed because no one buys cars any more" and instead of getting a job, the eviction drama ensued. He now has an undisclosed job and it was recently revealed by Amy he has a side hustle doing interpreting for "courts, hospitals, and police."

Ali's Car Sales FB 1 (Archive)
Ali's Car Sales FB 2 (Archive)
Ali's Facebook 1 (Archive), 2 (Archive)
Ali's YT Channel (Archive)

This was a live stream where she explains the "situation" again. It's absolutely unwatchable. BUT, in the comments there be gold.

Archive
SWATCOM1.png

SWATCOM2.png

SWATCOM3.png

Amy is a good girl and dindu nuffin. Stop impugning her character or she will sue you for hate speeching on her. She is done!!!!

Archive

She isn't done! She has spoken to a loyler and she does have a case and they will press multiple charges on Pam for hate criming Amy. This is Amy at her smuggest, most pig ignorant best.

Archive

The Mystery Kid

You will note that they talk about her "adopted son" whom we call The Mystery Kid. Amy obtained him 12 years ago under very weird and shady circumstances. She was an underemployed, unmarried deathfat who relied on food banks. In the Mr Fat Amy video, they say it's none of your business how they got him. Here's the video explaining how she got him.

Amy: I wanted a baby of my very own
Friend: Hey would you like a baby of your very own?
Amy: Yes plz
Friend: Meet us at the airport and come get your very own baby

Archive

Amy recently let slip that the child has a foreign passport which she needed to renew, which means the child is not a US citizen (as far as we can surmise). This is an important piece of Amy's history in many ways. I did a deep dive into this and found his birth family who reside in a nation where laws governing child guardianships and adoptions are functionally nonexistent. I am 100% certain she is in no way his legal adoptive parent. That's as much as I am comfortable saying, as he's a child and I feel terribly bad for his family of origin.

FATAMY1.jpg
FATANDTATTED.jpg

Now, back to the funny.

Amy is notorious for blocking and deleting, so it is imperative things be saved as they happen. She is SUPER touchy about being a bad mother and it's her main trigger. She has many times talked about deleting comments that "talk bad about her kidses" but no one has ever seen them. It's just an explanation for disappearing critical comments. She also hides her like/dislike ratios.

Pick a video, any video and your ears will be assaulted by the sounds of children literally screeching in another room. After repeatedly being pressed on this, Amy claimed she has every single room under video surveillance, so NO, mommy is not neglecting them to be in the internet. She also insisted that YouTube took away her comment section and only agreed to give it back if Amy swore to pre-approve comments first.

Amy explaining her pedagogical method for teaching patience and lying about video surveillance ft. children screeching timestamped.

Archive

The Skunk

Earlier this year, Amy and her therapist thought it might help her "depression" if she got an emotional support animal. Since dogs are haram, and Amy hates cats, She and Ali decided it was a great idea to get a tiny floor animal to live amongst out of control feral kids. The skunk is fed an exclusive diet of chicken nuggets and hot dogs, because according to Fat Amy, he won't eat his skunk chow. The skunk is now obese, lives under a bed, and only comes out when everyone is asleep. Note: The skunk chow recommended by her vet is expensive.

Costarring Mr Fat Amy, Amy snapping at children, and an utterly terrified baby animal fresh off a plane, ft. children whining.

Archive
Archive

SKUNKCOM.png

Amy was "scammed" because the vet charged $32 for a check up and a nail clipping. She considers finding a replacement vet who will not "scam" her.

Archive

Season's Deletings

As the holidays approached, Amy explained over several videos why they don't do Thanksgiving or Christmas. Because of her "childhood traumas" it was too painful and triggering to commemorate these days, therefore, she refuses to do the holidays for her "kidses" who by the way, she will happily accept presents and gift cards for.

Archive

Was the reaction to this singular bit of selfishness nuclear? Yes. Did she handle it badly? She's Amy. Of course she did. Let's watch.

This was deleted within an hour of posting.

Archive

Special guest appearance by Chantal!

Amy explains the "situation".

Archive

And just like that, Amy's Thanksgiving memories went from post-apocalyptic hellscape, to a white trash Disney nostalgia tale of the good ol' days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBJHrZKy4tk (media limitations on KF prevents embedding)
Archive
-Amy claims her mother was in prison and she was shuttled between relatives as a child. They have a bad relationship which gave us the Amy Burns Shit video you will find in Videos of General Interest below. She repeatedly says she's done talking about her, then makes another hundred videos talking about her. We don't know the mother's side of the story, however. Her public profiles appear to show her to be a healthy weight with a clean, stable home and a husband, contrary to Amy's estimation of her. She occasionally shows up in Amy's videos to defend herself but Amy deletes them. Look for 'Barbara Hart.' I can't get a bead on the mother's legal name and have thus far been unable to find prison records. Not sure it matters.

-Amy's father killed himself when she was less than a year old. Not a lot is known about him, but he was a Vietnam vet and Amy has idealized him.

-She was previously married in her early 20's to a man named Hasty David. She has tried very hard to hide this, but recently admitted to a prior marriage (see: STOP!!!! video above). I have not dug into him.

-She has at least one older sibling who is only ever mentioned in passing. Some names and possible records came up in searches, but I haven't confirmed any of them, as they aren't important to her internet lolcow life.

-Amy said she only went to public school for a few years. She has also said she went to cosmetology school. Unconfirmed- probably bullshit.

-She has a fuck ton of health issues both real and imagined, and does things like Tweets from an ambulance and will record or live stream herself in ERs and getting prepped for procedures like IUD implantation. Amy makes constant use of healthcare facilities. It's nearly certain she is on Medicaid and all signs point to "Frequent Flier."
AMBULANCETWEETING.png

AMBULANCE2.png

IBPROFIN.png

-Amy used to do in home child care. According to Amy, in 2017, she and Ali decided she had worked hard enough in her life and she would "retire." The more likely scenario is that Amy either had a fall out with a parent and was about to be reported (or maybe was), or the laws had recently changed and there is no way she could be licensed with her record.

-This year, Amy started her very own business selling outrageously priced mugs from home. In October, Amy announced she was shuttering the business because no one wants her lazy shit. I mean, because she was too busy. She was also accused of stealing artwork at one point.

-Amy "converted" to Islam a few years after being married. She just woke up one morning and decided to be a Muslim, and it had nothing to do with Ali. That day they went to the mosque, and she took the hijab.
Funny Behaviors and Characteristics

-Exploits her kids for views
-Non-stop mispronunciations and malapropisms
-Excessive exclamation points!!!!
-Inability to read without moving her lips
-Undisclosed affiliate links
-Hijab tugging
-Constant burping
-Endless cycle of new diets that "don't work"
-This is the one that will work!!!!
-Doesn't work
-Lies, lies, LIES
-Immanently lazy
-So fucking lazy
-LAZY
-Threatens lawsuits towards internet meanies
-Breathtakingly stupid
-So selfish (and fat) you can see her from space

It needs to be separately noted that Amy sleeps in a recliner. NOT because she'd choke on her own fat in her sleep, but because her back hurts. Amy recently broke the recliner. Also: The Beetus

Videos of General Interest

She's hasn't made a video that isn't cringy, full of lies and contradictions, or unintentionally hilarious. These are just a few notable ones to give you some flavor.

**Due to media upload limitations per post, please click the links instead.**

The cringiest video you've seen today or your money back ft. children screeching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEr151EhLc4
Archive

Amy teaches deathfats how not to stink ft. children screeching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2JC9Hxgk_Q
Archive

Amy dramatically burns shit in a sink.
https://youtu.be/qzcE6Urpvr8
Archive

What do you do when you want a baby, but doctors refuse to give you fertility drugs unless you lose 200 pounds? Get them from Mexico!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-w-1cHMHRc&feature=youtu.be
Archive

Amy gets stuck in an MRI ft. children screeching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UiUjyu-mo8
Archive

Bonus funny from a haydur.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAHsGD3iaJ0
Archive

Just added! Bonus pics of Amy in an MS Paint hijab! She made these with her own fat hands.
(h/t @XLCoffin )

FAUXJAB1.png
FAUXJAB2.png

FAUXJAB4.png
FAUXJAB3.png

As far as I know, KF is the only place on the internet where Amy is discussed. She seems to have an awareness of this as she will occasionally address things talked about here ie: her first marriage and arrest (it was a mistake and an accident! She learned a lesson!). She has an IG and FB, but YT is where she lives and produces.

UPDATE 12/26/2019: Amy makes a video about KF and then another where she lies about death threats against her children. A good time was had by all.

Amy Lee Ramadan
Born: August 27, 1981
2225 15th Ave. NW
Salem, Oregon 97304
503-269-2807

YouTube Channel (Archive)
Amy's Current Facebook (Archive)
Amy's Old Facebook (Archive)
Instagram (Archive)
Instagram abandoned (Archive)
Twitter (Archive)
Amy's MyFitnessPal
(Huge thanks to @ADHD for being the archiving queen and being so very helpful)

Attachments

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Few minor pointers:
1. Some of the titles to your sections (like The Swatting Saga) you're better off increasing further in size, underlining, or doing something else to make them stand out more.
2. I'd either spoil or have a separate section title for the accounts + dox. And for the accounts, make sure to archive.

Otherwise, it's a pretty decent start.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Few minor pointers:
1. Some of the titles to your sections (like The Swatting Saga) you're better off increasing further in size, underlining, or doing something else to make them stand out more.
2. I'd either spoil or have a separate section title for the accounts + dox. And for the accounts, make sure to archive.

Otherwise, it's a pretty decent start.
I tried to archive the FB accounts on archive.li, but they don't take. I searched Archival Tools, but I couldn't get a good answer. What can I do?

I will underline the headers here in a bit. I am sure there will be other issues I need to fix.

RemoveKebab

Hey guys. Hey guys. How are you? How are you?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cross possting from the FA thread, here is her video and summary from today.

Fat Amy has uploaded Day 1 of vlogmys (?)

Checkmake COPPA:
Screenshot_20191201-153223_YouTube.jpg
This is at the very beginning of the video

In honor of Vlogmys, Amy is rocking a gold bow
Screenshot_20191201-153531_YouTube.jpg

1:54 - She had to be informed of the definition of vlogmas. She didn't realize it had to do with Christmas. Really?

2:43 - She comes up with the brilliant name Vlogmys and starts cackling/laughing.

2:58 - Snort 🐽

3:14 - Amy tells us that she doesn't prepare her vlogs. It was obvious, sis.

3:52 - First audible noise from the brood.

5:35 - She is STILL talking about how she films her vlogs raw and uploads them the same day. Yes, that is your job Amy.

6:05 - There is a noise that sounded like a shutting door and a man's voice.

6:28 - We are STILL on her telling us about how she uploads daily and now we get the time zone discussion. This is awful. I may tap out soon.

7:10 - Amy, who is a stay-at-home mom, and whose hobby is to upload vlogs, will commit to uploading her Vlogmys videos by 8PM EST. Congratulations sis, you can do it. Upload that video when most of the country may miss that notification and not watch.

7:35 - she is committing to going live once per week. On Saturdays at 6 her time which is 9 central (ummm actually it is 8 central time Amy).

Around 8 minutes one of her spawn came into the room and wanted a sip of Fat Amy's drink.
Screenshot_20191201-160153_YouTube.jpg

9:15 - She is STILL droning on about her schedule and is now talking about history videos.

Fuck it. I tap out. This is like watching DSP talk about his schedule like an autist every day on his prestream.

welsho

Hello. It's Ready.
kiwifarms.net
Both Ali and Amy have additional FBs I didn't see listed (apologies if they are and I missed them):

"Ali car salesman" https://www.facebook.com/Alicarsalesman/ - outdated, but still available

"Amy on the GO" https://www.facebook.com/AmyslifeJourney/ - looks like she was using this to promote her yt vids but was too lazy to keep it up

FatAmy is just soooooo funny..."Vlog'mys"!!!! Get it..."Vlog-mys"!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!
The cackling she does freaks me out; she looks like a marionette when she does that freaky "hahaha". *Shivers*

I was looking around at her FB "likes" earlier and wow, you sure can learn a lot about someone just from taking a look-see.
For instance:
-there's a "tum-ba-ler" business she followed that has several tum-ba-lers that look identical to ones Amy made
- she followed LifeBy Jen and the next liked page is Lifeby Ali...she's rilly creative
-she's liked the following medical-related support group pages: Diabetic Support Group, Fatty Liver, Amputee, Lipedema, Kidney Patient Support, club-feet,
-she liked a Domestic Violence Victim Support Group page
-follows several buy YT subscriber pages

yt.JPG

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Both Ali and Amy have additional FBs I didn't see listed (apologies if they are and I missed them):

"Ali car salesman" https://www.facebook.com/Alicarsalesman/ - outdated, but still available

"Amy on the GO" https://www.facebook.com/AmyslifeJourney/ - looks like she was using this to promote her yt vids but was too lazy to keep it up
Thank you! I will add those and archive them.
Cross possting from the FA thread, here is her video and summary from today.

Fat Amy has uploaded Day 1 of vlogmys (?)

Checkmake COPPA:
View attachment 1033080
This is at the very beginning of the video

In honor of Vlogmys, Amy is rocking a gold bow
View attachment 1033081

1:54 - She had to be informed of the definition of vlogmas. She didn't realize it had to do with Christmas. Really?

2:43 - She comes up with the brilliant name Vlogmys and starts cackling/laughing.

2:58 - Snort 🐽

3:14 - Amy tells us that she doesn't prepare her vlogs. It was obvious, sis.

3:52 - First audible noise from the brood.

5:35 - She is STILL talking about how she films her vlogs raw and uploads them the same day. Yes, that is your job Amy.

6:05 - There is a noise that sounded like a shutting door and a man's voice.

6:28 - We are STILL on her telling us about how she uploads daily and now we get the time zone discussion. This is awful. I may tap out soon.

7:10 - Amy, who is a stay-at-home mom, and whose hobby is to upload vlogs, will commit to uploading her Vlogmys videos by 8PM EST. Congratulations sis, you can do it. Upload that video when most of the country may miss that notification and not watch.

7:35 - she is committing to going live once per week. On Saturdays at 6 her time which is 9 central (ummm actually it is 8 central time Amy).

Around 8 minutes one of her spawn came into the room and wanted a sip of Fat Amy's drink.
View attachment 1033086

9:15 - She is STILL droning on about her schedule and is now talking about history videos.

Fuck it. I tap out. This is like watching DSP talk about his schedule like an autist every day on his prestream.
Watching her do time zone conversions was like watching a toddler with no hands trying to build a nuclear reactor. This is going to be waaaaay more painful than Amberlynn's 100 days of uploading. Deep hurting.

welsho

Hello. It's Ready.
kiwifarms.net
Watching her do time zone conversions was like watching a toddler with no hands trying to build a nuclear reactor. This is going to be waaaaay more painful than Amberlynn's 100 days of uploading. Deep hurting.
Right? And to think she's "doing kinnygarden" with the littles. Between her lack of basic grammar and knowledge about well, just about anything other than food, those poor kids have no chance.

Good job on the OP; I couldn't offer to help over the weekend, but I've been watching since she was around 700 subs so I might be able to "feel" in some blanks if needed.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino