Gross Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's A heartfelt message to Amberlynn reid. day 54:

First day of school!!!!! Day 60:

Stuck in the car for 4hrs!!!!! Day 63:

Our families firework show:

Last edited:

Demosthenes 2020

kiwifarms.net
Because of the severity of the recent leak can @Demosthenes 2020 please verify with a mod? because these allegations are getting more severe we need to have it confirmed. Please contact a mod such as @Randall Fragg or @Ride any moderator with a blue name, and present the same proof you offered at the start of the thread Thank you.
Not sure what proof you are looking for, but feel free to message me. I did sent a message to one mod, but usually only check in here in the evenings.

Refrigerator Poet

kiwifarms.net
Fat Amy is a liar. Her daughter wasn't in a time out chair
I think she might have been in a time out chair and fell out of it. Hence the thunk sound and the crying that led to Amy hitting her. Esraa, like most toddlers, has a love/hate relationship with chairs and has fallen off of them on camera before. Poor little poppet. She’s just doing what kids do and it’s not her fault that her mom refuses to do what moms should do.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
With the original title before she changed it, complete with comments before they were removed.
Abuse/ Weigh in via archive
I'm not sure if I'm sharing the archive link correctly.
Innnteresting. This shows that she did indeed manually delete this comment before closing comments altogether. Looks like being likened to her mother really did chap her hide.

52D2AA4B-3B02-4232-A861-4EA8873C021A.jpeg

Thumb Butler

or else it gets the drill again
kiwifarms.net
I think she might have been in a time out chair and fell out of it. Hence the thunk sound and the crying that led to Amy hitting her. Esraa, like most toddlers, has a love/hate relationship with chairs and has fallen off of them on camera before. Poor little poppet. She’s just doing what kids do and it’s not her fault that her mom refuses to do what moms should do.
You don't put small kids in a chair and then leave the room. Toddlers are very stupid, they could do anything. I almost electrocuted myself once.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
Here's A heartfelt message to Amberlynn reid. day 54:
View attachment 1142250

First day of school!!!!! Day 60:
View attachment 1142266

Stuck in the car for 4hrs!!!!! Day 63:
View attachment 1142267

Our families firework show:
View attachment 1142252
What the hell kind of trash sets fireworks off in the street with cars driving through? Esraa looks and sounds anxious about the sparks and noise for much of the video. Amy doesn’t open her gob with even one word of comfort or offer to hold her baby daughter. Mother of the motherfucking year.

Calling

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part of the spanking defense video is how she minimizes it. "I only tapped my daughter's butt", but the thing is, spanking means pain and inflicting pain just makes your kids fear you. It doesn't teach them much, except hide shit from Mom.

The defense that kids will cry from anything is bullshit. There's a difference between crying from pain and fear and crying from standard punishment. Removing a privilege and explaining that the behavior that lead to a timeout or something being taken away is much more productive than just hitting your kid and letting them figure out why Mom hurt them.

Amy is an uneducated asshole.

Rabid Weasels

kiwifarms.net
You don't put small kids in a chair and then leave the room. Toddlers are very stupid, they could do anything. I almost electrocuted myself once.
True. Also, how long had she supposedly been in timeout? Didnt this happen over 20 min into the video? You cant put toddlers in time out for that long, both of you will go insane. I doubt timeouts happen at all in that house, more likely they are told to stay quiet on the other side of a closed door all day long in between getting yelled at and getting butt tapped.

Refrigerator Poet

kiwifarms.net
The recommendation for time out is one minute for every year of their age. So Esraa should have been there for 2 minutes. When used correctly, the point isn’t really punishment - it’s disrupting the bad behavior and redirecting after the behavior has been derailed. You’re also supposed to explain why they’re in time out, both before (when you’re sitting them down) and after (when they’re allowed to get up). That’s so they connect the behavior to the time out and realize “oh, if I do that again, I get in trouble.” Although 2 is a little young to make that connection.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Ali was probably given a big sob story about the smack. Either that or he thinks its okay for her to hit the kids. I bet he wanted to do a video with her about it, but since the last live with him was a shit show, she probably argued with him until he backed off.

Aside from the actual hitting of her child, the most disturbing part to me was that you hear a loud thump and then the child lets out a blood curdling scream. What normal person wouldn't go check to see if she was okay? A mother knows what different sounds or cries of their kids mean, but anyone hearing that scream would at least have checked.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
The recommendation for time out is one minute for every year of their age. So Esraa should have been there for 2 minutes. When used correctly, the point isn’t really punishment - it’s disrupting the bad behavior and redirecting after the behavior has been derailed. You’re also supposed to explain why they’re in time out, both before (when you’re sitting them down) and after (when they’re allowed to get up). That’s so they connect the behavior to the time out and realize “oh, if I do that again, I get in trouble.” Although 2 is a little young to make that connection.
Also, it's pretty important for the parent to be there during the time out in case the kid gets up. It's exhausting, but it's the consistency that's key. If the kid is aware that your ass is right there and if they dare get up then they will be sat back down and the punishment time will re-set then they get it faster. You can't just leave a toddler in a time out chair in another room indefinitely while you satisfy your attention fetish.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archive of videos deleted from post-wlj 2018.

Archive of AHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm sooooooo SHOCKED!!! He did it!!!!!!
Archive of And my new business name is…..............
Archive of COME WORKOUT WITH ME!! (cw: child nudity)
Archive of HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!
Archive of IT HAPPENED!!!. And 2 vlogs into one.....
Archive of LETS GO TO PORTLAND Egyptian snacks!!!
Archive of Lights out!!! And Thank you to all veterans!!
Archive of MRI day!!
Archive of MY WALLS ARE NOT A CANVAS CHILDREN!!
Archive of Pam Talks and a day I want to just want to end....
Archive of PANIC ATTACK!!! Grocery shopping, Thank you everyone for all your support and encouragement!!
Archive of Poor Rudy the hurt squirrel 😢🐿🐿😢
Archive of ROAD RAGE AT ITS FINEST family dinner
Archive of Tammy Slaton here me OUT!!!!
Archive of work out time and cook with me and Ali

LETS GO TO PORTLAND Egyptian snacks!!!
28:00 "I've never accepted help from people. I put myself through beauty school, I had to pay it back. I hat to put myself through it, I had to pay for it. I got my vehicles, I had to pay for them. Nobody bought me a car, I had to pay for it myself. Everything I have, I can look around my home and say I did it myself. Nobody has given me anything."

COME WORKOUT WITH ME!!; CW: Esraa just walking around butt-ass nekkid at 29:10. Workout begins at 30:24. With her white head covering and yellow tie-off, Amy looks like a giant fucking chicken strutting and head-popping her way around her living room.

IT HAPPENED!!!. And 2 vlogs into one..... & Lights out!!! And Thank you to all veterans!! Two whole ass videos of sperging about how Esraa can shit in a toilet. Why does Amy hate Esraa so much?

Lights out!!! And Thank you to all veterans!! At 6:00 Amy talks about how their house is infested with black mold. They called the landlord who sent painters to paint over it, lol.

MY WALLS ARE NOT A CANVAS CHILDREN!! at 7:00 Amy starts scrubbing the walls while Omar cries in the background. Don't worry, he is sobbing like that because he is in time out and definitely nothing else! Where is the spoon of silence when you need it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet he wanted to do a video with her about it, but since the last live with him was a shit show, she probably argued with him until he backed off.
Disagree. Ali is the world's biggest badass when it comes to trying to intimidate an elderly woman, but when his opponent is a faceless, genderless, autistic internet gossip site, he's not quite so stunning and brave.

I keep hoping for a Take That Off The Goddamn Internet, though.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Archive of videos deleted from post-wlj 2018.

Archive of AHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm sooooooo SHOCKED!!! He did it!!!!!!
Archive of And my new business name is…..............
Archive of COME WORKOUT WITH ME!! (cw: child nudity)
Archive of HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!
Archive of IT HAPPENED!!!. And 2 vlogs into one.....
Archive of LETS GO TO PORTLAND Egyptian snacks!!!
Archive of Lights out!!! And Thank you to all veterans!!
(processing, will update w/ edit)

Archive of MRI day!!
Archive of MY WALLS ARE NOT A CANVAS CHILDREN!!
Archive of Pam Talks and a day I want to just want to end....
Archive of PANIC ATTACK!!! Grocery shopping, Thank you everyone for all your support and encouragement!!
Archive of Poor Rudy the hurt squirrel 😢🐿🐿😢
Archive of ROAD RAGE AT ITS FINEST family dinner
Archive of Tammy Slaton here me OUT!!!!
Archive of work out time and cook with me and Ali

LETS GO TO PORTLAND Egyptian snacks!!!
28:00 "I've never accepted help from people. I put myself through beauty school, I had to pay it back. I hat to put myself through it, I had to pay for it. I got my vehicles, I had to pay for them. Nobody bought me a car, I had to pay for it myself. Everything I have, I can look around my home and say I did it myself. Nobody has given me anything."

COME WORKOUT WITH ME!!; CW: Esraa just walking around butt-ass nekkid at 29:10. Workout begins at 30:24. With her white head covering and yellow tie-off, Amy looks like a giant fucking chicken strutting and head-popping her way around her living room.

IT HAPPENED!!!. And 2 vlogs into one..... & Lights out!!! And Thank you to all veterans!! Two whole ass videos of sperging about how Esraa can shit in a toilet. Why does Amy hate Esraa so much?

Lights out!!! And Thank you to all veterans!! At 6:00 Amy talks about how their house is infested with black mold. They called the landlord who sent painters to paint over it, lol.
Excellent song choice in the "working out" part of the Come Work Out with Me!! video. Obviously must be Ollie's personal philosophy 'cause he sure did follow the song's message to a T.

Omega Man

I gone stick my dick in the mashed potatoes.
kiwifarms.net
I have simmered down, and will attempt to take a more detached view of things. Full disclosure though, I sometimes am that person at the holiday dinner table who says "that thing that he probably shouldn't have said," to the chagrin of most, and perhaps the secret delight of others. Nonetheless, I am not MOTI any more. Thanks for your forbearance. I consider it fortunate that I did not include my crudely made MSPaint cattlecar oven emoji.

Now...
topiary.png

Aside from deciding to impede daytime neighborhood traffic and putting a bunch of flaming shit in the middle of the street, I would just like to comment on the state of that yard. I am not a homeowners' association nazi, and I kind of believe that you should be able to do whatever you like with your property. But how'd you like to be someone who has lived there for a while, and you look out your window and see this freak show. Renting. Amy poured into what must be a very structurally impressive lawn chair, Haji Baba setting the tarmac on fire next to your work vehicle, and the lawn hasn't been cut for months. There is also a Knights Who Say Ni-worthy shrubbery sprouting in the driveway under the pick up truck. Good times.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
PL time:
my child was demonic during the terrible twos, and she would let out some pretty horrid screeches when she didnt get her way, and she had to be watched all the time or shit would hit the fan in seconds. The natural response was to keep an eye on her all the time and interrupt any unwanted behavior with distractions, not violent yelling or hitting. Not gonna lie, I was close to seeing a family counselor or child psychiatrist (perhaps an exorcist) and then she just grew out of it as fast as the horrible change had come upon her. My point: parenting is hard ffs.
Toddlers!
There are so many new synapses forming in their tiny brains at this stage that they are literally crazy. Tots will get into everything and test boundaries. It can be a very trying time for parents, but it only lasts so long. No amount of yelling and beating will change their behavior because it only adds to the chaos. The last thing you do is leave them alone in any context.

So Amy does everything wrong in this case. If she is telling the truth, she left her agitated toddler in a "time out" chair unsupervised for way too long. Then she smacked the child for falling out of said chair and hollering for help. All of her excuses sound like shit she read from other parents while preparing her topic for this video. She has a short fuse and an obsession with the internet that rivals her addiction to food. Kids need attention, and that interferes with 24/7 "mommy time".

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LETS GO TO PORTLAND Egyptian snacks!!! 28:00 "I've never accepted help from people. I put myself through beauty school, I had to pay it back. I hat to put myself through it, I had to pay for it. I got my vehicles, I had to pay for them. Nobody bought me a car, I had to pay for it myself. Everything I have, I can look around my home and say I did it myself. Nobody has given me anything."
Yeah, via lying during your Chapter 7 discovery.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
Tap on the butt is a weird way to say slap across the face. That was skin on skin contact, everybody and their mom knows what a slap sounds like.

Amy isn't spanking her kids either because that would take too much effort for her to bend down. She's hitting them where it's most convenient for her: their face and arms. It also gives her the instant gratification she's wanting from being so angry/annoyed with them. Parents who hit their kids, especially the way Amy goes about it, will hit them whenever, where ever and with anything. I almost gasped when Amy pulled that spoon out in the car because my aunt used to keep a wooden spoon in the center console of her car. That was a different place and time though and my cousins weren't toddlers.

Amy is in for a surprise when this doesn't go away or be forgotten about like she thinks because she said so. At least she has the internet police to stop CPS in their tracks. They won't get very far once she shows them her YouTube video and they have no choice but to walk away with their tail between their legs. :smug:

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
PL time:
my child was demonic during the terrible twos, and she would let out some pretty horrid screeches when she didnt get her way, and she had to be watched all the time or shit would hit the fan in seconds. The natural response was to keep an eye on her all the time and interrupt any unwanted behavior with distractions, not violent yelling or hitting. Not gonna lie, I was close to seeing a family counselor or child psychiatrist (perhaps an exorcist) and then she just grew out of it as fast as the horrible change had come upon her. My point: parenting is hard ffs.
Toddlers!
So, did Ersa’s initial screams sound like maybe just a tantrum? Amy’s heathens screech all the time, but to my non-parental ear the screams this time sounded like true distress. That’s what irritated me about her reaction.

Tags
None