Gross Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
So, did Ersa’s initial screams sound like maybe just a tantrum? Amy’s heathens screech all the time, but to my non-parental ear the screams this time sounded like true distress. That’s what irritated me about her reaction.
that was definitely an “I have hurt myself or think I did and I am scared “ (sometimes they startle themselves more than anything but they process it the same way) scream.

edit: no one cares

Last edited:

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
You can always tell an abusive parent that's had to deal with CPS by the way they obsess over their kids' butts. They will loudly and with pride announce to a room full of strangers that they hit their kids on the butt. This is because CPS has guidelines for the thicker-headed parents they deal with, and one of those guidelines has to do with where on the body kids can be hit, if you feel you simply must.

Anyone starts talking about child butts they're either physically abusive as hell or a pedophile. Either way they aren't going to be invited to any of my events.

THOTto

Beep boop boop, we're fucked.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, so half the forum is barren and the other half has kids it seems. I can now guess how many of you have toddlers, You guys are offering a lot of personal information, be careful this thread is drawing more attention from less friendly kiwis.

XLCoffin

kiwifarms.net
Amy’s new sock account has been detected and she’s spewing her stupidity to the folks reacting to her abuse video. This comment from Feiroz Tayeh was left on Shakeybird’s video titled Amy's Life Journey - Mother Of The Year? NOPE!!!! (trigger warning)

fullsizeoutput_e5c.jpeg

Feiroz Tayeh only subscribes to Islamic channels. It could be Ali’s YT account.

fullsizeoutput_e5f.jpeg

ETA: Amy is allowing comments on her videos again.

Last edited:

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
Amy’s new sock account has been detected and she’s spewing her stupidity to the folks reacting to her abuse video. This comment from Feiroz Tayeh was left on Shakeybird’s video titled Amy's Life Journey - Mother Of The Year? NOPE!!!! (trigger warning)

View attachment 1142906

Feiroz Tayeh only subscribes to Islamic channels. It could be Ali’s YT account.

View attachment 1142907
Probably a family member’s name, but I bet she made it herself. Remember when she was using Miah’s name misspelled? Same thing, it’s a misspelling of a decently common Persian name.

lottalove

kiwifarms.net
The tide of online-opinion is rising. Some more videos are coming up regarding the child-abuse. Since most parents want their children to have better lives and to be better parents than they themselves had, the strong opinions are understandable.

I read in the chat of a live-stream, that seemingly only the former friend of whatshername reaction-channel "Ms Fucking Wonderful" had approved of Amy's method of parenting? Haven't looked that up. Here are some other videos.

"No, Amy, You're Just Abusive"
just kate. [posted earlier] did another short video [may be more recent] and is "on point" with her anger.

A Dad with experience in being beaten as kid speaks (a bit lenghty) against corporal punishment, he has good takes on it being really not useful

And Ouch!! Flakey Jules shows a short clip of amy yelling at choking Esra while streaming with Ali (is it old news? did we see that already?)

Authentic Hogwash speaks about Amy smacking that 2-year-old and about their facade vs. the raging monster she is [really got me in the feels].
Her appeal: turn the camera off and be a mother. Take some parenting classes. I agree.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oooh, she made like/dislikes visible and they're ALR levels of disproportionate. Fatty Baby Beater must have figured out she's fucking her adsense by disabling comments and like visibility.

There is an overabundance of WKs in the comments right now, where previously, there was a deafening absence of them. Weird!

And Ouch!! Flakey Jules shows a short clip of amy yelling at choking Esra while streaming with Ali (is it old news? did we see that already?)
It is old news, but I have been wanting that clip. Thanks!

behavioral swamp thang

verdad or muerte cachudo
kiwifarms.net
Preschool aged children need to be taking one hour long nap a day, and if they can't sleep they should be in their crib or bedroom, spending some quiet time. During this time, she should be filming her vlogs. Or, she could even film the vlogs after her children's bedtime. However, I don't think she has structured nap times or bed times, and just lets her kids run around like wildebeests. Because raising kids with structure takes self control, and she ain't got a whole lotta that. Children thrive on structure, and its really a shame people like her get to be parents :(

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Preschool aged children need to be taking one hour long nap a day, and if they can't sleep they should be in their crib or bedroom, spending some quiet time. During this time, she should be filming her vlogs. Or, she could even film the vlogs after her children's bedtime. However, I don't think she has structured nap times or bed times, and just lets her kids run around like wildebeests.
No nap times, no structured bed times, and iirc, Esraa doesn't even have a bedroom (I don't think Omar does either, he sleeps with Miah or Ali?).

Esraa sleeps on the couch with Amy, so she stays up until the middle of the night while Amy watches Rosie's Troontastic YouTube streams.

This cunt thought she and her green card bitch husband would go viral by making fools of themselves like this. Never occurred to her she’d end up better known for abusing her toddlers.
A white jilabiyah was a bad idea considering the backlighting; I can even tell he's wearing white boxer briefs.

Not very modest, Ali!

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
So, did Ersa’s initial screams sound like maybe just a tantrum? Amy’s heathens screech all the time, but to my non-parental ear the screams this time sounded like true distress. That’s what irritated me about her reaction.
I have heard kids screaming like they are being murdered when they are just having a good time. It could have been either way with Esraa, but we heard an unsavory thump right before the scream, so I'm doubting tantrum. In either case, Amy was 100% reactive and out of control. You can't handle either situation by responding like another 3 year old.

lottalove

kiwifarms.net
Regarding Ms Wonderful/Katie defending Amy's actions.

This is yesterday's livestream where Ms Wonderful discusses Amys' spanking habits. Starts around 20:00. She thinks it's not abuse because in her eyes it is not severe enough, it seems like. Yes, she really defends Amys actions: "How do we know this kid wasn't a monster all day okay", she thinks then 99.9% of Americans abuse their kids. (Oh really?) And hates on "you liberal idiots making shit so goddamn big" and so on. Her chat agrees and disagrees a lot, I didn't go through all of it.

I don't know. I have been told by a professional, that statistically only 5% of parent-child-connections turn out to be dysfunctional. I trust that to be science-based. On abuse/spanking/corporal punishment I don't know the prevalence of. In some countries it is even punishable by law to spank kids.

smoohead

kiwifarms.net
Ali should be put in the spotlight too. He's obviously complacent. I know Amy is the one we actively see being the aggressor, but he is (at the very least), an enabler... and PROBABLY 'disciplines' them in a similar way. Would not surprise me in the least. I know he's not in every video, but I would be on the lookout for clips of him mistreating his children too. I don't get a good cop/bad cop vibe from this couple.

Tags
None