Gross Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
alternately, I have heard of abusive parents removing the door because they don't want the kid to have privacy. kids in really twisted households have had this leveraged against them for masturbating.

I have also heard of parents taking the door when children won't stop slamming it, which I honestly think is a sensible consequence if it is temporary..
I knew someone who had their door removed because they didn't keep their room totally clean. So they spent most of their teen years without one.

welsho

Just another rotten lemon in a cloud.
kiwifarms.net
Below is a video I reported back in the day but is still up. In this video, A-me talks about her kidseses new "underwears" for 2 minutes with Esraa's bare legs visible the entire time. A-me goes into detail about why Esraa didn't like her old "underwears" for various reasons including when she moves around because "it exposes everything so she doesn't feel she has underwears on" . Clothing talk starts at 2:10.

A-me also shows us one of her hooves...

gross.GIF

Last edited:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Below is a video I reported back in the day but is still up. In this video, A-me talks about her kidseses new "underwears" for 2 minutes with Esraa's bare legs visible the entire time. A-me goes into detail about why Esraa didn't like her old "underwears" for various reasons including when she moves around because "it exposes everything so she doesn't feel she has underwears on" . Clothing talk starts at 2:10.

View attachment 1143440
Archive of STOP BEING IN DENIAL!!!!!!, originally posted March 12, 2019:

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. Women use the spoon, men tend to use their belt.
Jodi Arias' mother used a spoon on her (so she says) and look how that turned out.

Unrelated question: If they thing on her head is supposed to cover up her hair because it will drive the men to unbridled lust. why does she add frou frou and spangles to her head? Isn't that drawing attention to her "beauty"? Just asking

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1143440
Amy gained 10 pounds in one week. Could be just 10 pounds of air tho. Who knows!

08:38 somewhere my body gained 10 pounds of whatever it is whether it be fluid, air, love, fat I mean it could be anything

Why does every fatty live in mortal terror of rain? Fat floats, you'll be okay, you dumb ark of lard.

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net
One of three things is going to happen with her kids... They're going to grow up to be cows themselves since only learning it from Mommy dearest.

Two we're going to do their time with the hamburglar leave and never talk to her again.

Or three one of them is going to snap and probably kill her..

(Side note I can't wait until the kids are a bit older and can actually stand up for themselves and back talk her more. I want to see her rage waddle after her kids trying to hit them and they just giggle and dance away)

Angel Dust

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
kiwifarms.net
Jodi Arias' mother used a spoon on her (so she says) and look how that turned out.

Unrelated question: If they thing on her head is supposed to cover up her hair because it will drive the men to unbridled lust. why does she add frou frou and spangles to her head? Isn't that drawing attention to her "beauty"? Just asking
Apparently you can decorate your head covering with whatever you want. There's all sorts of Pinterest pages about it. From what I've seen, everyone else does it more classy and less kindergartner got ahold of the glue, but that's Amy for you.
Link about hijab decorating for anyone curious:

KimWexlerEsq

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone else notice, in the video in which she gives “tutorials” on how to accessorize her hijab “ninja”, just how many of those headbands, turbans, and ridiculous flowers and other junk she had? I wonder how much that useless, gaudy shit adds up to, cost-wise? Probably enough to formally adopt Jeremiah.

Omega Man

And now for something completely different.
kiwifarms.net
PL, I suppose, so look out...

When my kids were little, we would fold laundry together and watch Spongebob (PL no.2, I am a creaking, ancient geezer), and to make them laugh, I would put (clean) underwear on my head like a mask, peeking out through the the leg holes shouting, "I AM SPIDERMANNN!!!, and it was great. One time I put bolth eyes, my nose and mouth out of just one leg hole, started making Quasimodo noises and chased them around the whole house. They went nuts, and it was totally excellent. Well all you haydurs, that is Amy...well, not the bit about being with your children and making them laugh and be happy, but definitely the bit about cramming your face into a pair of too-small underwear and pretending to be Spiderman or Quasimodo. Or Muslim.

MonikerStalker

kiwifarms.net
Amy already getting trolled in Rosie's lol
Someone said something and she has b
Regarding Ms Wonderful/Katie defending Amy's actions.

This is yesterday's livestream where Ms Wonderful discusses Amys' spanking habits. Starts around 20:00. She thinks it's not abuse because in her eyes it is not severe enough, it seems like. Yes, she really defends Amys actions: "How do we know this kid wasn't a monster all day okay", she thinks then 99.9% of Americans abuse their kids. (Oh really?) And hates on "you liberal idiots making shit so goddamn big" and so on. Her chat agrees and disagrees a lot, I didn't go through all of it.

I don't know. I have been told by a professional, that statistically only 5% of parent-child-connections turn out to be dysfunctional. I trust that to be science-based. On abuse/spanking/corporal punishment I don't know the prevalence of. In some countries it is even punishable by law to spank kids.
"Hambone"aka katey is the most vile person I've came across on YouTube, she has been Yabas bestie for years. Katey has done so much awful shit in her "drama community"

Meowthkip

Eating lasagna, making money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her ability to turn on a dime from her sing-song happy voice to furiously bellowing, then back again is unnerving. And I don't think I'll ever understand why, when she's home in her recliner 99% of the time, she'd choose to film videos while stressed out driving the kids around.
She's an enigma wrapped in an ill-fitting hijab, driving a porta-potty.
It's so goddamn creepy, even as a kid you know that it's creepy. Parents on sitcoms don't do that, so as a kid you have this sense that this isn't normal, but you have no idea how fucked up it is until you're older and telling stories about your parents and your friends look on in horror.

I feel bad for them kids, man.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Amy's emailing people she knows to ask for supportive comments? This one just appeared on Amy's Abuse/Weigh In (now 'WEIGH IN!!!!!!') video. Of course she supports Amy. I wonder how many kids she's had taken away? Her comment and her playlist interests:
amy-lynne1.jpgamy-lynne3.jpgamy-lynne2.jpg
Also, even though that Feiroz Tayeh account reads like Amy having a spazz, they seem to be interested in crime channels covering black cases specifically. It's possible they are another dumb as fuck, child-beating-positive member of Amy's cohort.

Pissapottyhippygirl

Pizzakatze
kiwifarms.net
I still don't get why she can't work a regular scarf hijab. It isn't hard to do- I looked it up. It can't be hard to find something big enough to use, either. The stretchy lazy one she wears looks so low class in comparison.
In her HOW TO WEAR A HIJAB video she explains that a scarf hijab makes her feel „bulkier“, because, ya know, she’s a big girl..

Tags
None