Gross Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Um Oh Ah Yeah

I cause problems
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I usually laugh at these deathfats, but she makes me irrationally angry. Correct me if I'm wrong, I think this child abuser was thinking about having another child?
She's sort of vaguely mentioned it, but as others have pointed out, she doesn't actually want another child, she just wants to be part of the group of women who's Trying For A Baby. The last two required illegal drugs from Mexico, so I think we're safe for now.

lottalove

kiwifarms.net
Once pointed at it, people see more and more disturbing things with Amy's parenting. Now it's all out in the open, although it's been always there.

Andywarski did a video. He shows the strange way she "manages" parenting since her early days on youtube. It's almost like a parody when Amy tells us, that youtube is her passion and her calling, while Esra can't ask for water right then and there, after 19 min of recording. Parenting obviously isn't so much her calling on this earth (!!) and what she loves to do.

Yesterday I saw some other cow-watcher's video on the topic. Today, while also wanting to go on kiwifarms (Hi!) she covers the purchase of the black market baby (like Amy then said "a baby of my own!"). She notices how Amy treated the baby Omar (? she corrects that to Jeremiah in another vid) - "like some famous animal" when she acquired him and contrasts it with the clip of her now threatening them with the spoon in the car.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SPOON.png

Andywarski did a video. He shows the strange way she "manages" parenting since her early days on youtube. It's almost like a parody when Amy tells us, that youtube is her passion and her calling, while Esra can't ask for water right then and there, after 19 min of recording. Parenting obviously isn't so much her calling on this earth (!!) and what she loves to do.
Andy Warski is trash and has his very own thread.

eta: Amy waddles out to go make the kidses lunch. What's for lunch? Ice cream.
ICECREAM.png

Last edited:

Angel Dust

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
kiwifarms.net
This is really a monkeys paw situation for Amy. She exactly wanted this. The drama of the Amber haydur nation, the chatter surrounding Chantel, and most definitely has eyes on the mainstream appeal of the Slatons........

......... However I don't think she expected to blow up as one of the most vile, child abusing fatties on YouTube. She's now under a microscope she never saw coming. Reap what you sow bitch. Reap what you sow.

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
t
Another wooden spoon sighting. Amy holds it while filming as a deterrent to keep the little ferals in check.

The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

"It's like nanananana oh no sorry. You can't blame the eating disorder. It doesn't work that way. It might work in your book but it doesn't work in all everybody's book because the eating disorder is there, yes, but you can conquer that eating disorder. You can make choices over that disorder. The disorder does not have to choose your abilities. Your actions are what's responsible not the eating disorders."

Said the 500-pound monster who has failed to lose any weight in two years of weight-loss-journeying on YouTube.
Said the enormous twat to her imaginary friends, smugly, while gripping the wooden spoon she uses to beat her ignored and neglected toddlers.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

"It's like nanananana oh no sorry. You can't blame the eating disorder. It doesn't work that way. It might work in your book but it doesn't work in all everybody's book because the eating disorder is there, yes, but you can conquer that eating disorder. You can make choices over that disorder. The disorder does not have to choose your abilities. Your actions are what's responsible not the eating disorders."

Said the 500-pound monster who has failed to lose any weight in two years of weight-loss-journeying on YouTube.
Said the enormous twat to her imaginary friends, smugly, while gripping the wooden spoon she uses to beat her ignored and neglected toddlers.
It’s not just a lack of self-awareness, but a fundamental lack of understanding of what a legit eating disorder is. She reveals more than she intends to here: Amy knows SHE can choose to put down the fork and chooses not to, so assumes it’s just that easy for people with diagnosed eating disorders. She’s admitting that she’s just a fat fucking glutton.

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net
I do wonder what Ali's opinion of the ruckus his lawfully wedded farm animal is causing on the internet is. The few Middle Eastern men I've known seemed to have a certain sense of pride. Of course most of the American women I've known aren't pigs, so maybe they really are exceptional.
I am also fascinated by this aspect of the situation. Nothing tells me more sincerely that Amy's "conversion" to Islam is bullshit than that she never spends time with real Muslim women. (Other fat white green card providers don't count.) From what I've been told, Middle Easterners are very concerned with their family's reputation. A man's wife showing her ass reflects badly on him, too. I guess Ali is the dregs of Egyptian society because he doesn't care if his wife keeps a filthy house, drives a shit mobile, and airs all of their dirty laundry online.

THOTto

Beep boop boop, we're fucked.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
They literally do look like pig's trotters. That's amazing. It's honestly stunning.
And the pig, because it has a cloven hoof that is completely split, but will not regurgitate its cud; it is unclean for you. You shall not eat of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.

— Leviticus 11:7–8

also, stop clutching your pearls. Horrorcow typified is Nick Bate. Not even close.

Tags
None