Gross Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net
Toad McKinley video just premiered 20 minutes ago.
Mentions and thanks the Farms for archiving Amy's channel and mentions @XLCoffin by name. Also, says he'll make a more in-depth video about the holes and inconsistencies in her abuse story and some of her other drama such as the Swatting accusation:
Archive (360p):

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
Jeremiah freaked out because they regularly beat him for dumb reasons/breaking unwritten “rules” and he thought HE was going to be in trouble with his parents when DHS came to school for him. This is textbook. That kid is terrified of the two people with whom he should feel safest and most loved.

Making a child keep family abuse secrets is further abuse.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
She looks like she on some kind of downer drug while she is speaking. Slurring more than usual.

She really had to pull the "anxiety" card? Every kid on the planet would be anxious if a stranger was asking them odd questions. It's normal, its how humans are. I think she is swerving into Munchie by proxy territory by claiming her kid has some special disorders. I actually laughed when she said he couldn't concentrate "for the rest of the day". Amy, just lock your kids in a box, then they wouldn't have to be exposed to any outside unpleasantness or learn how to deal with normal anxious situations (thanks ALR)

Someone on here mentioned about Ali and how he feels about her channel. I think he was expecting it to just be kindergarten Amy chirping positive light housewife drivel tips. And after she pointed out to him how much ALR was raking in, he was totally on board with her having a channel.

I was watching Toad's video and noticed how in Amy's response video, she stresses how her only goal is to have the channel be about her and her problems and moving forward. No where does she say her priority is her children or wanting them to be happy. Like someone else said, she just likes the idea of children so she can use them to get attention. She probably belongs to tons of FB groups with moms all jerking each other off.

'm not sure if Amy really thought this through, but it sounds like she's saying if people keep calling and making false reports, one day she'll whoop her kids really super bad and the authorities won't take it seriously because of all the previous false reports. She does know that authorities aren't going to disregard calls about other families just because people were calling about her, right?
She is talking through her ass. No matter how many times police are called to the same place, they will go check. And besides, she is assuming the authorities are all done with her. I'm sure they are investigating in other ways. Just because they let her keep her kids for now, doesn't mean they are done looking into it. She acts like she is best buds now with them, but I can tell she is nervous about it.

I am sure her child is scared because amy is probably freaking out.
Exactly, and being dramatic and not trying to downplay it at all. She could have just told him that it was a routine check they do on random families. But I'm sure she told him it was the meanies online trying to take him away from the family. And possibly, she told him in the past to deny anything if anyone asks if he is hit.

Stinky Britches

kiwifarms.net
I can tell you given my profession, I know first hand that when they investigate a claim of abuse that they not only speak to the children, parents, teachers, and therapists. They also contact the pediatrician to confirm the children get regular check ups, don’t have frequent injuries and are up to date on their vaccines. That will be interesting.

Also I don’t doubt Jeremiah has anxiety. He’s receiving corporal punishment and watching his siblings that he loves also hit and threatened. Also he’s tasked with caring for them and his mother beyond what a child of his age should be required to. Then of course there is the shouting and berating, and general neglect. His poor diet and their unusual eating habits could be anxiety provoking as well. I don’t see how any of that is conducive to good grades or normal peer relationships. The results of the investigation would be interesting. Hopefully helpful for the children.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is talking through her ass. No matter how many times police are called to the same place, they will go check. And besides, she is assuming the authorities are all done with her. I'm sure they are investigating in other ways. Just because they let her keep her kids for now, doesn't mean they are done looking into it. She acts like she is best buds now with them, but I can tell she is nervous about it.
What Amy didn't say is as interesting as what she did say.

She didn't say "they found nothing wrong and closed the case!" She didn't say CPS agreed they were sent on a bogus call in the name of fun and vengeance, case closed! She didn't say the showed up and deemed everything fine and dandy-- case closed!

Because they didn't. What they saw is what we saw. They saw Amy hit a baby in anger. That's not reasonable discipline. That's abuse. And who knows what they got out of Jeremiah. Amy is now in the system, and it's going to be a decidedly unpleasant time for her from here on out.

If they had said any of those things to Amy she would 100% be rubbing that in the hater's faces as smugly as she could.

behavioral swamp thang

verdad or muerte cachudo
kiwifarms.net
\No matter how many times police are called to the same place, they will go check. And besides, she is assuming the authorities are all done with her. I'm sure they are investigating in other ways. Just because they let her keep her kids for now, doesn't mean they are done looking into it.
OMG I wanna be the officer who has to watch all of her content. Thats the dream forreal

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
Don’t worry Jayden is on the case.

>Generic intro
>"I'm recording this on Valentines Day"
>"We're all to blame over her children, CPS"
>Autistic rambling about the CPS being renamed
>"I grew up in abusive household"
>"I'm going to be sober and be a good boy"
>Rambling about long effects from abuse
>Mentions that he doesn't have official qualifications in childhood psychology
>"I'm trying to keep my cool and not say anything threatening to Amy"
>*A great example of why editing is great thing*
>Rambling about his past
>Rambling about abuse
>Rambling about the process of CPS procedures. Mentions parenting classes and anger management classes
>Says he wants alcohol
>Mentions that Amy can't take care of herself
>"I'm watching like a hawk"
>Brings up Daddy of Five
>Rambles about how Amy blames everyone but herself
>Powerleveling about personal responsibility, upload schedules, and being a true and honest good person
"We're sick of your bullshit"
>Mentioned that Amy is being watched
>Generic outro
Archive (360p):
View attachment 1145336
Jayden's thread, for the uninformed.

Tags
None