Gross Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Oh Hamburgers

Hey fellers!
kiwifarms.net
I love how its "our" fault .
"We" traumatized her oldest by having CPS have to question him. "We" are making things difficult for him because now she and Ali have to talk to him and explain things to him that he wasn't aware of. Where's the personal accountability? Who put the videos up in the first place?
Everything she said in that video was very manipulative. There's no doubt in my mind that she uses manipulative tactics constantly, on and especially off camera.

Meowthkip

Eating lasagna, making money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Andywarski did a video. He shows the strange way she "manages" parenting since her early days on youtube. It's almost like a parody when Amy tells us, that youtube is her passion and her calling, while Esra can't ask for water right then and there, after 19 min of recording. Parenting obviously isn't so much her calling on this earth (!!) and what she loves to do.

Andy's gonna make Amy STEP THE FUCK BACK.

Angel Dust

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
kiwifarms.net
My theory is shes a fat jew(maybe catholic) whos caregiver funding was stopped so she had to import 1 and besides the kid she (maybe) had in youth prison (thanks dad) she (maybe) lost her income due to not having told the benefits office she runs a daycare for other kids of incest
This has been answered and I think is discussed very early on in the thread and might be in the OP. Miah is not her bio kid. He was adopted as a baby as part of a divorce agreement with her ex. If it sounds weird, that's because it is weird. Basically he told her he could get her a baby (possibly from one of his relatives) if she agreed to the divorce. There's some shadiness involved where he may not be totally legally adopted and it's a complicated situation. The other 2 demons are biologically hers via her import a spouse Ali. I'm pretty sure she's not Jewish. Her father committed suicide when she was young. Never been to any sort of jail as far as I know. Her mom however has been several times.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What Amy didn't say is as interesting as what she did say.

She didn't say "they found nothing wrong and closed the case!" She didn't say CPS agreed they were sent on a bogus call in the name of fun and vengeance, case closed! She didn't say the showed up and deemed everything fine and dandy-- case closed!

Because they didn't. What they saw is what we saw. They saw Amy hit a baby in anger. That's not reasonable discipline. That's abuse. And who knows what they got out of Jeremiah. Amy is now in the system, and it's going to be a decidedly unpleasant time for her from here on out.

If they had said any of those things to Amy she would 100% be rubbing that in the hater's faces as smugly as she could.

Agreed. Her show of bravado in that video is her trying to cover up for the fact that she's fucking terrified of what Miah may have revealed in his private interview with the DCS workers. She's probably especially terrified at the potential for those same DCS workers to start looking into her super shady fake "adoption"/potential black market baby purchase of Miah in the first place. If they start reviewing her videos (especially the damaging ones we've archived here), she's going to look even worse to them than she undoubtedly does now.

I wouldn't be surprised if we soon hear about some new OMG EMERGENCY issue that means they have to move, in order to leave the jurisdiction of those DCS workers. Skipping town is a common tactic abusive parents use to escape investigation. Maybe we'll get a repeat of her last fundraising scam.

TeracottaPah

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone else notice, in the video in which she gives “tutorials” on how to accessorize her hijab “ninja”, just how many of those headbands, turbans, and ridiculous flowers and other junk she had? I wonder how much that useless, gaudy shit adds up to, cost-wise? Probably enough to formally adopt Jeremiah.
She spends enough money on bows and headbands to stock a Claire's, but cant be bothered to run a brush through Esra's rat nest.

Please pardon my double post.

I'm not sure if Amy really thought this through, but it sounds like she's saying if people keep calling and making false reports, one day she'll whoop her kids really super bad and the authorities won't take it seriously because of all the previous false reports. She does know that authorities aren't going to disregard calls about other families just because people were calling about her, right?

View attachment 1145141
Didnt she JUST say in one of her last 2 uploads that she went to the police & the police officer told her she did nothing wrong? Ah, another day. Another lie to upload.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if we'll hear more about the agreement she supposedly had to sign agreeing to never be a foster parent. If that did happen, and with Amy who knows what actually happened and what document she did or did not sign, it wouldn't bode well in a CPS investigation to have been barred from taking in foster children.

edit for spelling

Last edited:

funknuggets

kiwifarms.net
and to someone elses point that this is deliberate and that shes thriving at the ''right time'' considering amberlynn/chantal etc... the thing is she leaves her comment section open and likes/dislikes (mostly) open, i think anyone not looking for attention and looking at their 100% negative comments and dislikes would deactivate them, but she keeps them open because like amberlynn, her content watchability would plummet. she needs the drama & clout, otherwise shes not in the same field as the other fatties which she wants to be. its like a marathon, an all out race to the top, but as we know, reaching top deathfat status will only grant them the highest odds to 6 feet under.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
She could be lying about the whole thing with DHS. Actually, I think she is lying. She was way too calm and smug in this video. Reminds me of Fat Al with the Twinkie incident when Amberlynn gave us the lecture about choking kids who would die because they were put on hold by animal control. I'm not making that up, guys..
edits because tired

Thumb Butler

or else it gets the drill again
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if we'll hear more about the agreement she supposedly had to sign agreeing to never be a foster parent. If that did happen, and with Amy who knows what actually happened and what document she did or did not sign, it wouldn't bode well in a CPS investigation to have been barred from taking in foster children.

edit for spelling
It's a big fat lie. It doesn't make sense, because adopting is not a right and nothing stops them for closing the case and tell her to fuck off.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of Fat Al with the Twinkie incident when Amberlynn gave us the lecture about choking kids who would die because they were put on hold by animal control. I'm not making that up, guys..
edits because tired
We can only hope that no animals died because phone lines were tied up with people accusing Amy of child abuse.

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net
For CPC/DCS or whatever to step in there was more then a few calls/emails, since she was running a daycare she was on their radar. For anything children based you need background checks, fingerprinted, and get cleared yearly....so they know here. Wonder if this wasn't her time being talked to...

Imagine your kid coming home from day care saying Miss Ammmeeee hit you, or her own kids in front of you.

Do we know why she cut her daycare? Cuz if not I am willing to bet her child clearance got pulled due to suspected abuse, and then workers came in inspected the place and failed her.

Waterweight

kiwifarms.net
the kid, pretty clearly, IS a monster. Who's fault is that?
Regarding Ms Wonderful/Katie defending Amy's actions.

This is yesterday's livestream where Ms Wonderful discusses Amys' spanking habits. Starts around 20:00. She thinks it's not abuse because in her eyes it is not severe enough, it seems like. Yes, she really defends Amys actions: "How do we know this kid wasn't a monster all day okay", she thinks then 99.9% of Americans abuse their kids. (Oh really?) And hates on "you liberal idiots making shit so goddamn big" and so on. Her chat agrees and disagrees a lot, I didn't go through all of it.

I don't know. I have been told by a professional, that statistically only 5% of parent-child-connections turn out to be dysfunctional. I trust that to be science-based. On abuse/spanking/corporal punishment I don't know the prevalence of. In some countries it is even punishable by law to spank kids.
Ms Fvcking Wonderful needs a whole thread she loves to zero in on people befriend them, then turns on them, gets all her “friends” to turn on them. I really think she’s a piece of shit. As for Amy she’s a lazy mother instead of parenting she just uses fear. No wonder she’s so big, she’s all around lazy

lottalove

kiwifarms.net
Ms Fvcking Wonderful needs a whole thread she loves to zero in on people befriend them, then turns on them, gets all her “friends” to turn on them. I really think she’s a piece of shit. As for Amy she’s a lazy mother instead of parenting she just uses fear. No wonder she’s so big, she’s all around lazy
Agree on that.

When Amy claims she does not "demean(or)" her kids, that's just bullshit or trying to gaslight her viewers. She routinely does.
Is it not demeaning to be shouted at with the "no ma'am!" or "no sir!" when you're just a little child, constantly threatened and from time to time beaten? That's no recognition of their emotions and teaching them how to regulate themselves. The child learns to be afraid of the parents, that's all.

Personality disorders and social anxiety might be planted this way. A fear of sudden violence erupting through any human, as the body remembers the state of shock it learned as a child. And then the grown-ups wonder later on, how their children became so fucked up in the head, become violent, do drugs. Because, you know, Amy did nothing wrong and raised them to the best of her ability. "Of course I might have done something wrong, we are all human, you know."

Angel Dust

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe cps visited Amy. Oregon cps is notoriously shitty and slow. I very much doubt they responded that promptly.

I gotta say though, if I had kids and the crap I posted to YouTube got me so much heat that child fucking protective services had to investigate me over said videos......... I'd stop posting the fucking videos

Last edited:
Tags
None