Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, I had to x out after she said to the first guy, "Are you guys part of the people that are affected by the fires?" So I couldn't tell...did Amy donate any of her own money for the gift cards? Or is she literally just the enormous blob of a cherub messenger giving other people's money away, plus tacky reechains?
Someone gave $100 for Amy to keep for herself but Amy used that to get the giftcards so...that's as close as Amy and Ali got to giving any of their own money.

Refrigerator Poet

kiwifarms.net
Welcome to Amy's self service drive up. How may she help herself today?

-Welcome back to my pixelated crotch goblins

-If you're new, welcome TO my pixelated crotch goblins

-Imagine it's the 80s and you're tryeeng to see some titties on Cinemax

-BUT IT'S SCRAMBLED

-And instead of titties, it's booger feasts and an improperly installed booster seat

-We're on our little

-um

...adventure to exploit the homelsss

-By donateeng the giff cards she received from donations

-Six lucky winners will be receiving an all expenses paid trip to GO FUCK YOURSELF

-Will show receipts when she gets them

-YOU'LL GET TO SEE EVERYTHEENG!!!!

-Except the part with the people

-Susscribers tole her not to record

-THIS IS NOT ABOUT AMY AND HER THING!!!!

-Going to Wommart

-Here's the receipt

-Six giff cards @ 50.25

-ONE CARD

-TWO CARD

-TRES CARD

-FOUR CARD

-FIE CARD

-SIX

-Will put one card in different envelopes

-Keep your eye on the pea

-WHICH SHELL IS IT UNDER???????????

-Reechains

-Donateeng

-Appreciates your donations

-THIS IS NOT ABOUT AMY!!!!

-Grapeful

-HI!!! ARE YOU PEOPLE AFFECTED BY THE FIRES??????

-I HAFF A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!

-Here's a giff card for beening affected

-HI!!!! ARE YOU AFFECTED BY FIRE????????

-Lemme talk to you

-I HAFF A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!

-I am here to bless you with a giff card

-Passed out three giff cards

-Will pass out more tomorrow

*yawn

-THE ENVELOPES ARE IN A BASKET!!!!

-LOOK AT IT!!!!

-Going to Cossco now

*yawn

-She will go home and haff a nap

-Was up til 5:30

-Ended up hafting to get back up at 10

-BYE
ARE YOU AFFECTED BY FIRE??

ARE YOU AFFECTED BY ME??

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE? WATCH MY INSANE RAMBLING VIDEOS

YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND THEM BETTER IF YOU SPEAK ESPERANTO

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
What a dumb ass asking if they were "affected" by the fires. I would imagine anyone living in the area is affected in some way. So of course they would say yes. It could have been someone affected because they have to close their windows to not let the smoke in, or affected because their favorite show is being pre-empted by fire news, anything!!!!!!!! I can hear it now "Hey, there's a fat lady over there giving out Walmart cards. Go get yours"

I wonder how many hours it took her to learn how to pixelate the video.

Her "not getting any sleep" reminded of DSP everytime he loses an hour or 2 of sleep. Acts like he's been awake for 30 hours and falls asleep in the stream. How could Am ee even drive for God's sake???

What? I wanna die from second hand embarrassment. Also, how do I know those were people affected by the fires and not accomplices?
That's what I thought too but I didn't want to be that cynical bitch. Glad I'm not alone. lol

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
If I recall rightly, wasn't she talking about people's ashes being an idea for her key chains? If so she's missed a trick...she should be out scooping up home ashes.

If the only roof and bed you have is your car what better way to remember your treasured home and possessions than having the charred embers immortalized for ever in a tacky neon resin key gob. A comforting reminder of everything you once owned, right there in your hand.

deputydogshit2.0

Thinly privileged
kiwifarms.net
What a dumb ass asking if they were "affected" by the fires. I would imagine anyone living in the area is affected in some way. So of course they would say yes. It could have been someone affected because they have to close their windows to not let the smoke in, or affected because their favorite show is being pre-empted by fire news, anything!!!!!!!! I can hear it now "Hey, there's a fat lady over there giving out Walmart cards. Go get yours"

I wonder how many hours it took her to learn how to pixelate the video.

Her "not getting any sleep" reminded of DSP everytime he loses an hour or 2 of sleep. Acts like he's been awake for 30 hours and falls asleep in the stream. How could Am ee even drive for God's sake???

That's what I thought too but I didn't want to be that cynical bitch. Glad I'm not alone. lol
If Amy had any friends I’d also be suspicious that she was working a grift with accomplices. However, I don’t think she is able to wrangle any tards to work a scam.

I think Amy is actually out there further traumatizing victims with this virtue signaling insanity. I hope at least one of the people she approached told her to NOT record them.
Talk about insult to injury.

Tags
None