Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

Boxing Queen

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe she even knows how to turn on photoshop much less use it. I'm not saying its the most difficult program to learn the very basics of, but she's so dumb, I'm surprised she can even figure out how to remove a subject from its background.
Sweet summer child. She uses apps, 90% of the time it's meitu (that auto-adjusts everything.) But her hardcore photo editing? Built-in only for her. It looks like now she's got access to the subscription features of PicsArt and it's about to be a brand new fuckin world for us all.

FireShot Capture 057 - The Most Edited #hijabi - PicsArt - picsart.com.png

Last edited:

Refrigerator Poet

kiwifarms.net
"Let’s COOK together..."
Posted by Amy's Life Journey!!! - 20 October 2020
(channel landing page as it appeared date of upload archived here)

“You can add chips!”

Why the fuck would you add chips?? THERE IS ALREADY RICE IN THERE

I’m gonna have PTSD from her goddamn cooking videos, I swear to God. I mean, I’m not a chef or anything either, but this looks like something to eat when you are high af and orbiting Earth. Yet this woman did this, stone cold sober, and served it to her children.

We all deserve an apology and reparation. Reechains not accepted.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
“You can add chips!”

Why the fuck would you add chips?? THERE IS ALREADY RICE IN THERE
It’s a Midwestern/southern thing to add crushed chips to the top of casseroles for texture variation and much-needed nutrients. Some moms (e.g.) blend butternut squash to get extra vitamins and minerals into their kids’ mac and cheese, Sammie adds chips to make sure hers get their veggies!

Nim's Chimpsky

JUST SHAKE YA GUNT!!
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure I've made the comparison before but this one is like super on the nose! Or maybe that was chantal and baron harkonen

130px-GodEmperorofDune-LetoWorm.jpg

And when she's mixing up the slop resting the bowl on her fupa I just see like a mentally retarded otter... are there mentally retarded otters?

Edit: sadly googling otter retards only kicks up a M. Otter who wrote scientific papers on retardation. My whole world shattered... a mentally handicapped otter would be the absolute best pet ever.

And kay's cooking on the come up. You guys see her rapping?

Last edited:

Treasure Champs

kiwifarms.net
I’m gonna have PTSD from her goddamn cooking videos, I swear to God. I mean, I’m not a chef or anything either, but this looks like something to eat when you are high af and orbiting Earth. Yet this woman did this, stone cold sober, and served it to her children.
Go back and watch her cut the chicken. She cuts chicken like a normal person would cut chicken if they were told they were going to be dragged out in the alley and shot as soon as they had finished cutting the chicken.

Each breast in half. Does she leave the top and bottom in place to slice them both at once? Nope. One half at a time. Then each slice gets careful individual attention as it is cut in three. Then the next slice. And the next.

I'm thinking that the big blur of kitchen counter in her last video was to protect the identity of the goblin that cursed her to endure a life of Sisyphean chicken separating, because otherwise OH MY ALLAH LADY, a thousand monkeys on a thousand typewriters for a thousand years would still cut three chicken breasts faster than you.
And when she's mixing up the slop resting the bowl on her fupa I just see like a mentally retarded otter... are there mentally retarded otters?
I mean.... they're not smart.
stupid otters.PNG

annikaguts

Professional Food Vlogger
kiwifarms.net
I actually don't think Awlee is ugly. I'm just stymied that he was so desperate for a green card that he was willing to chain himself to Amy (plus two possibly retarded children!)... like what does he have lurking in his past that makes him such a bad match?
I agree, I don't think he's ugly either. He's average. And every video I've seen of them, based on their facial expressions and body language, he genuinely seems to like her. I'm actually intrigued by their relationship. There's obviously something very wrong with him. E- typos