Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have time stamps for when Angey gets big mad in her video? Not to be mean but she is so disturbingly ugly that I can’t sit through the whole hour-plus video. I hope this shit is archived.
511109A2-568E-455F-9E0A-089F8E163981.jpeg

How could you not love that beautiful beautiful smile? :feels:

512BC63B-6330-4459-A786-24AB57238F36.jpegA28BC60F-0BFC-4E0B-8C8C-F57C895EDD71.jpeg

Omega Man

You’ve got the teeth of a hydra upon you...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this is very late in coming, but I hope my tardiness will be forgiven.

Dear Phil Collins:

I am writing you this missive in a humble hat-in-my-hands attempt to beg your forgiveness. A few pages back on this most excellent thread, I am afraid I sullied your name. I disparaged you. I said something along the lines (in my drunken bravado) of, "Phil Collns sucks donkeys off for nickels, and Peter Gabriel is the second coming of Christ." Or somesuch. It's immaterial at this point. Just like Benghazi.

But the salience here is that I was wrong. In a Youtube deep-dive, I watched a vidya of you and the boys (yes, even a young long-haired Peter Gabriel, recording a song for your prog-rock/glam fandango/first book of the bible band), and it was excellent. You were a hairy, wife-beater t-shirt wearing motherfucker, and you were beating the skins of those drums like Keith Moon himself. Respect. I was not wholly aware of this incarnation of your essence, because, let's be honest; while I am an old man, you are older. Abacab was all the rage when I was in high school, and you were probably an old fuck even then. So as it were, while I do not feel you are "Genesis," I must admit that you are an essential component to the evolution of rock and roll. Putting that "Illegal Alien" bulshit to the side. I reckon you're right though. I'ts probably "not too much fun."

Now, to get back on track, and make this thread-relevant: In regards to Aymee Rambalang and all of her grifts and cornucopia of excuses --
I don't care anymore. I just don't care anymore. No no.

Best Regards,

Steve French, OBE

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this is very late in coming, but I hope my tardiness will be forgiven.

Dear Phil Collins:

I am writing you this missive in a humble hat-in-my-hands attempt to beg your forgiveness. A few pages back on this most excellent thread, I am afraid I sullied your name. I disparaged you. I said something along the lines (in my drunken bravado) of, "Phil Collns sucks donkeys off for nickels, and Peter Gabriel is the second coming of Christ." Or somesuch. It's immaterial at this point. Just like Benghazi.

But the salience here is that I was wrong. In a Youtube deep-dive, I watched a vidya of you and the boys (yes, even a young long-haired Peter Gabriel, recording a song for your prog-rock/glam fandango/first book of the bible band), and it was excellent. You were a hairy, wife-beater t-shirt wearing motherfucker, and you were beating the skins of those drums like Keith Moon himself. Respect. I was not wholly aware of this incarnation of your essence, because, let's be honest; while I am an old man, you are older. Abacab was all the rage when I was in high school, and you were probably an old fuck even then. So as it were, while I do not feel you are "Genesis," I must admit that you are an essential component to the evolution of rock and roll. Putting that "Illegal Alien" bulshit to the side. I reckon you're right though. I'ts probably "not too much fun."

Now, to get back on track, and make this thread-relevant: In regards to Aymee Rambalang and all of her grifts and cornucopia of excuses --
I don't care anymore. I just don't care anymore. No no.

Best Regards,

Steve French, OBE
I love you, @Omega Man.

Refrigerator Poet

kiwifarms.net
O Lord the catching up. It's hard on a fellow. It does make one question his purpose and motivations, and more importantly, the use of his finite allotment. However, after viewing the last slew of vidyas, and more importantly, consuming the delectable reecaps from that everso captivating and clever Strorbry, beautiful wordsmith that they may be, I find myself at this bit of Blake. A bit that I may have slightly altered for my own nefarious purpses. It is from "The Tyger."

When the stars threw down their spears
And water'd heaven with their tears:
Did He smile upon Aymee?
Did he who made the lamb make she?

Indeed. Did he? I for one hope not. But then again, He also made ticks and mosquitoes and fucking rats, so I guess the answer is probably yes.

I think it’s time for all of us, collectively, to research suitable retirement homes for The Lord. He clearly can’t be trusted to make creations on His own.

Lol. Just imagine how you'll react when you realize that the Septic Shuttlebus to Costco is like, the least revolting thing about this planet-sized space donkey.

I sometimes envy both the pre-discovery ignorance and that first rush of incredulity following the realization that this is a person who exists among us.