Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

Nurse Ratchet

It's NOT a pizza. >:/
True & Honest Fan
I hope it's a scootypuff because I don't think I have the capacity to accommodate the intergalactic level of lulz it would warrant if that spandexfaced tyrannosaurus wound up forced to get around by way of those stunted, 18-inch truckflap arms of hers. Omg.

All those arms are good for is thrashing toddlers. Not distance reaching.

Scootypuff funny, yes. I could handle that. Just not a wheelchair.

Samarye

I Love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!
I liked the jaw ploy better. It still makes me lmao just imagining her flop waddling around the house with her mouth stuck wide open like some kind of obese, globe shaped, cartoon bird.

I really wish there was fan art of it. I seriously cannot get over how amusing that image in my head is.

The falling part makes me think of injured old ladies which is sad.

Really tho- how long do you think it took her to get back up? Did she have help?

Eta- did she roll around comically? Did it actually happen at all?

Its been a boring 2 days.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 7.14.24 PM.png

I just love my shit connection clonking out while loading. It gives me grand screenshots. I call this one 'Derpity Derp by a Sidewalk.'

Looking forward to Strawburysomething's recap of this batch of stupid with blurry flail-pixels in the background.

"Me me me me me me me!!!!" (pixels flop around behind her) "But me me me me!!" Never change, you abusive fuckwaffle. :)

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
I interrupt this double post for a recap.

Amy's doing rilly good, you guys. She's got your money, but is too fat to go to the post office. SUCKERS!!!! One snout.🐽

-Welcome back to my fatty crevasses!

-If you're new, welcome TO my fatty crevasses!!!!!!!!

-In the fatty crevasse wagon

*grease goblins feast upon their booger hoard behind their pixelated safety shield

-Didn't want you to think she fell off the Earth

-MY GRAVITATIONAL FORCE IS THE ONLY THING HOLDING THE PLANET TOGETHER!!!!

-Wants to apologize

-To all you finger sniffing fecal eaters who purchased her reechains...

-AND THE WINNERS OF THE GIVEAWAY

-Hasn't melled them yet

-Deeply apologizes

-um

-MUH PHYSICAL HEALTH!!!!

-MUH LOCKDOWN!!!!

-Post office payeeng a huge price for that

-MEANING

-The holidays

-And only allowing so minny people in at a time

- A LADY STOOD IN LINE FOR AN HOUR BEFORE SHE WAS CLOSE TO THE WALL!!!!

-Not wall

-DOOR

-Amy is not about to be that lady

-Hasn't "had a chance" to get that done

-um

-Deeply apologize

-Will mell everything next Tuesday

-Because by Tuesday MY PHYSICALS and MUH LOCKDOWNS will be cured

-Will do a November giveaway

-Tomorrow

-Probably

-FILLS RILLY GOOD YOU GUYS

-Rilly good headspace

-Rilly been "working hard"

-Not going to the post office

-And melling the shit you paid for

-Been MIA last couple of months

-Not putting out as much contint

-NEEDED TO TAKE A STEP BACK AND REEVALUATE HER LIFE!!!!

-And her channel

-Was putteeng to much focus on her "weight loss"

-WILL ALWAYS BE DILLING WITH WEIGHT LOSS!!!

-Struggles

-MUH ADDICTIONS!!!!

-Will always struggle for the rest of her life

-Fatly

-CAN'T ALLOW YOU TO TELL HER HOW WORTHY AND UNWORTHY SHE IS!!!!

-FIGHTEENG!!!

-ADDICTION!!!!

-FOOD ADDICTION IS *JUST* AS HARD AS INNY ADDICTION!!!

-Was putting too much of her life in too minny hands

-Opinions

-Journee

-TRYEENG TO PLEASE EVERYBODY!!!!

-Let it go 100%%%%

-Stopped eating herself up about it

-So much has lifted from her

-MINTALLY!!!!

-Good headspace

*yawns

-Doeeng good with her "therapy"

-Still waiting for her out patient "pain management" program

-Due to... medical.. theengs

-Switching from one medical to another medical

-Doesn't go into affect until beginning of the year

-Hopes you'll forget all about it by then

-It's been put on hold

-BUT HER HEALTH AND MINTAL HEALTH ARE NOT ON HOLD!!!!

-Been working rilly hard you guys

-ON HERSELF!!!!

-so you know yeah

-FOCUSEENG ON HER CHANNEL!!!!

-And how she wants it to be

-AND THE QUALITY OF HER CONTINT!!!!

-People are loveeng her "cooking" videos

-With her and Awlee

-YOU GUYS ENJOY THAT CONTINT!!!

-Good filling

*A slimy Egypsy enters the gas powered camel

-DOEENG RILLY GOOD YOU GUYS!!!!

-Just wanted to catch up

-Will make pizza and weengs with Awlee tonight

-Essited

-Will do three days of day vloggeeng

-And a couple of days of "cooking" videos

-Won't 100%%%% commit to it

-Life is life

-THINGS CHANGE IN A DIME!!!!

-And if she commits to something people will hold her to it

-PEOPLE FORGET THAT LIFE HAPPENS SOMETIMES!!!!

-Innyhooways

-Wanted to give you a little bit of touch base

-Which according to the CDC is a communicable disease

-STAY TUNE FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!!!

-AND HER "COOKING" VIDEOS!!!!

-Have a wonnerful week

-BYE BYE

Omega Man

You’ve got the teeth of a hydra upon you...
True & Honest Fan
On one particularly snowy day when I were a lad, I thought I'd save the old man the trouble and plow the driveway before he got home from work. (He might even double my allowance that week, I thought.) I'd seen him do it before, and how hard could it be? It went swimmingly until a supererogative thought led me to plow right up to the garage doors as I was finishing the job. Lo, the snow blower made an unholy bang, suddenly reared up like the Seaview breaching in the end credit sequence from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, and slammed to the ground with an almighty crash as the motor coughed quietly and died. Turns out I hit a galvanized bucket full of ash from the fireplace I'd forgotten was buried under four feet of snow, and it was well and truly jammed in the auger. With his usual sense of impeccable timing, my father pulled into the driveway just as the smoke was clearing. After a modicum of well earned hollering and vituperation, Dad changed into his work clothes, brought out the tool kit and had the thing apart in about twenty minutes to see that it was nothing worse than a shear pin gone. For those not among the cognoscenti, a shear pin is designed to do just that: made of a weaker metal than the churning auger and the drive shaft, this lowly pin is designed to shear away if the mechanism jams - like, say, if you were to hit a galvanized bucket - thereby saving the gears and motor from burning out. Ten minutes later, Dad had replaced the shear pin, extricated what remained of the bucket from the auger, and took the snow blower for a victory lap before returning it to the garden shed. (And in spite of it all, I did get twice my allowance.)

'Well what a lovely Thurberian childhood you had,' you say, 'but what the fuck does Amy have in common with a snow blower - noise, speed, size and weight aside?' I figure that while her jaw problems could be a minor dislocation (the most temporal of temporomandibular disorders), or - more wickedly - tetanus from all the skunk shit lying around the place, maybe her jaw has simply become the shear pin for her entire vast frame. Having hit 500+ pounds with no sign of any change or hope, her body is defending itself the only way it can by disconnecting that huge auger of hers from the motor before more harm is done...
Catbird seat is comfy, no?

Charley Gondorff

Transmute this.
> Feels sooo GOOD!!!

Amy needs more flugelhorn and less food and drugs.
Chuck Mangione, meet Ground Chuck Mangeon...

Catbird seat is comfy, no?
More "The Night the Bed Fell," but alas, now I'm Walter Mitty. So if you'll excuse me, I have to take the icebreaker into town to buy some puppy biscuit.

Last edited:
Huh. I doubt Fat Amy knows that she can just schedule package pick ups with the post office. You tell them how many you have, the weight of each one, and they come pick them up. You print your own labels off at home after paying for shipping and bada bing bada boom. I guess using the fat is just a much more convenient excuse!
Oh shut up with your logical and informed reasoning. Amy's brain consists of cheese and sodium.

I peered out over our solar system and long behold, I could capture planet AMY from Earth.
Behold, it's a place where a"plump" body = a 500+ lb walking
EDIT: Forgot to mention that she has her own gravitational pull. And it's stronger than a super massive black hole you guise.
amyverse1.jpg
tumor.

That's what happens when you focus less on your diet. In true Amy-style "it is what it is". (translates to: Don't hold me responsible for anything)

Last edited: