Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

Nancompoop

welcome to the party
Amy does not do Thanksgiving. Her increasingly unhinged series of chimpouts preceding Thanksgiving last year is what earned her a thread. I wrote the OP one year ago this weekend. The Season's Deletings section covers them, and I would recommend (re)watching the videos for a laugh. The Pilgrims murdered thousands of Indians on Thanksgiving!

I just had the pleasure of reading the OP/watching Amy ramble about The Thanksgiving Day Massacre (& other selfish reasons why she is depriving her children) and I'd love to know whether her time in therapy has helped her "rethink" celebrating Thanksgiving in 2020.

I mean, odds are that she definitely consumed a 16-lb Butterball with all the fixins last week, but did she smack her kids with a wooden spoon for asking if they could draw hand turkeys? Did she teach them the reality of the 1000s that were murdered on Thanksgiving? These are the things I will be thinking about late into the night.

ETA: I haven't watched her 14 minute positivity talk - does she mention anything about it there?

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
ETA: I haven't watched her 14 minute positivity talk - does she mention anything about it there?
No, she does not.

Amy's refusal to do Thanksgiving has nothing to do with her fictional turkey traumas of yore, and everything to do with her being a fat, lazy, self-consumed sloven.

In the same way that nature abhors a vacuum, entitlement abhors gratitude. Gratitude can't find purchase where entitlement flourishes, and Amy thinks she is entitled to everything. Her entitlement du jour is UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
The Thanksgiving Day Massacre
That reminds me of Alice's Restaurant, which I love, but at the same time, fuck hippies.

No, she does not.

Amy's refusal to do Thanksgiving has nothing to do with her fictional turkey traumas of yore, and everything to do with her being a fat, lazy, self-consumed sloven.

In the same way that nature abhors a vacuum, entitlement abhors gratitude. Gratitude can't find purchase where entitlement flourishes, and Amy thinks she is entitled to everything. Her entitlement du jour is UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

That reminds me of Alice's Restaurant, which I love, but at the same time, fuck hippies.
What does Amy do over Thanksgiving weekend?

UnicornPiss2.0

Septa bull to kidney stone
I'm sorry for repeating myself but how come CPS hasn't taken her kids away from her?
I’ll try to be coherent, can’t guarantee anything.

CPS has their hands full of other cases that are more visually abusive, so abuse other than physical and a “minorly dirty” house (in the grand scheme of dirty houses) isn’t a priority. That and you know damn she won’t comprehend she’s a shit mother and wife, she’ll only REEEEEE about them picking on her cause “MUH RELEEGION”.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
I'm sorry for repeating myself but how come CPS hasn't taken her kids away from her?
I think that the CPS only uses that as a last resort, people more knowledgeable than me have commented in the past that CPS avoids seperating families due to how hard it is on the kids, even if they're in a pretty bad situation. As bad as living with Amy is they have more or less the bare minimum of what CPS requires- I say more or less because I there was concern about them not having adequate footwear, winter clothes or their own rooms. And you know, the kid beating. But CPS rarely will just get the kids out of the home like that.

I think that the CPS only uses that as a last resort, people more knowledgeable than me have commented in the past that CPS avoids seperating families due to how hard it is on the kids, even if they're in a pretty bad situation. As bad as living with Amy is they have more or less the bare minimum of what CPS requires- I say more or less because I there was concern about them not having adequate footwear, winter clothes or their own rooms. And you know, the kid beating. But CPS rarely will just get the kids out of the home like that.
Noted

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
Because when they visited, no one was in imminent danger. There was food in the house and no one was bleeding from an orifice and/or stab wound. The CPS saga and extensive discussion of it begins around February and there are links in the OP updates section.

Amy's case with CPS is still open, as far as we know.

Because when they visited, no one was in imminent danger. There was food in the house and no one was bleeding from an orifice and/or stab wound. The CPS saga and extensive discussion of it begins around February and there are links in the OP updates section.

Amy's case with CPS is still open, as far as we know.
I feel like this might turn into another DaddyoFive situation where Amy and Ali will try to make an "apology" video, blame Pam Talks and DeadwingDork for "making their lives terrible", try to make another YouTube and then get banned.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
What the hell was she on? She wasn't floating on a cushion of unconditional love & friends tyrning into family didn't dilate her pupils like that.
Holy cow, you aren't kidding. Her pupils are the size of hubcaps.

1606782383054.png

TERF Accountant

I see 3 genders: men, women, and failures.
She talks an awful lot about loving herself, but how can she love herself when she's so fat she can't even see most of herself? Not to mention clean most of herself unaided.

Maybe she should stop loving herself so much and feel some shame about the condition she's brought upon herself, and then think about how to improve. She can dither on about loving when she's earned it.

Tl;dr she takes advantage of "unconditional love" to justify never improving herself.

She talks an awful lot about loving herself, but how can she love herself when she's so fat she can't even see most of herself? Not to mention clean most of herself unaided.

Maybe she should stop loving herself so much and feel some shame about the condition she's brought upon herself, and then think about how to improve. She can dither on about loving when she's earned it.

Tl;dr she takes advantage of "unconditional love" to justify never improving herself.
How old is Amy now?

Turd Blossom

I DO MY FOOD BUCKET LIST
True & Honest Fan
-She is grapeful
We are all grapeful on this blessed day.
It's amazeeen to reflect upon all the events that have transpired in Amy's Journeee over the course of one short year (and 409 pages!): from Crapper-Mobile to ReeeChain Empire, all lovingly documented and translated by the lovely and brilliant StrawberrySomething and archived by an array of fabulous farmers.
This truly is one of the best threads on KF, here's to another year of fatly filmed fambily-oriented videos. Now that Amy's read the back cover of an uplifteen self-help book, 2021 is gonna be the year she finally skyrockets into the fame and fortune she so richly deserves!
:drink:
-AND SHE WILL GROW!!!!
That might've been the one coherent thought she managed to sputter out during this rambling wordvomit. She may not be good at creating videos, cooking, cleaning, grifting, teaching her children, spelling things correctly on her keychains, or frankly anything that requires her to heave herself out of her La-Z-Boy, but we all have our talents and gorl's pretty gifted at growing.

There were many impressive Amy-isms in this vid, but holy hell:

"We're all unperfect"
- Amy Ramadan 12/20

True, Amy. But some are more unperfecter than others.