Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

Omega Man

You're dirty sweet and you're my girl...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"How I bury my broken hookers and cheap Harbor Freight claw hammers is my business and not yours."

That is my work email tagline. Just kidding. It's "Kill a Commie for Mommy." But I am off in the weeds again. Fellow observers of The Fall of Man(tm) I feel we are teetering on an epochal precipice. As though poised on the outer boundaries of the safe-zone, in some observatory craft, to witness an event horizon. That is funny in and of itself for she surely is this massive black-clad hole that devours everything within her sight. Sucking in sentient bologna worlds on the cusp of evolutionary achievement, microcosmic high-fructose carbonated civilizations on the verge of societal bonds...down the gaping maw of banal consumption.

That's all well and good, and it's fun to write such riculous things. But I truly feel that we're not too far off from some real Lord of the Flies action in that fever swamp. I am not expecting a pig's head on a spear, but I do not rule out a full and unhealthy descent into chaos and madness. Kurtz, afterall, cannot exist forever in his unnatural creation on the Congo. Or Mekong. Or Owetron. Nature is unjust perhaps, but balance is always maintained. That's what I learned when I was way back there in Seminary School.

pr3nt177

yaniv. Official sources stated this is true
kiwifarms.net
1617849719195.png

The face of a reported abusive "mother" ...no biggie being reported, get over yourselves. Seething anger.

When anger rises I've heard of popping veins but chins? Punchable face right there.
1617850031749.png

Perhaps someone should take that bloody spoon to her...that'll give her something to really whine about. Bullying cow.
1617850649060.png

I couldn't watch the abuse vids all the way through, could feel my hackles rising. I saw enough to know what this bitch is about.

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Great job! Will you add anything about the hostage lady?
I will likely do a synopsis of it when I make a spoiler linking to all of Amy's sagas. I wouldn't know how to write an open section for that topic without causing a complete tonal abruption to the OP. It was difficult to wrangle a segment about child abuse without causing the structure to collapse. But Amy's abusive behavior is an innate characteristic, and there is voluminous and ongoing evidence of it. So much so, it needed to be singled out in the OP.
View attachment 2068865
The face of a reported abusive "mother" ...no biggie being reported, get over yourselves. Seething anger.

When anger rises I've heard of popping veins but chins? Punchable face right there.
View attachment 2068876

Perhaps someone should take that bloody spoon to her...that'll give something to really whine about.
View attachment 2068912
I couldn't watch the abuse vids all the way through, could feel my hackles rising. I saw enough to know what she's about.
She seemed high AF in that video. You're not supposed to eat the tranquilizer darts, Amy.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Lmao in that old video she talks about how her kids all have a sweet tooth and says, with complete earnestness, “They get it from their father!”

She also has the major insight that maybe she’s close to 500 pounds because she doesn’t make healthy food choices. Ya think? So she’s trying to be “more courteous” of what she eats.

And to my ears, Amy sure sounds different in her old videos. She was trying so hard to seem likable and cute. Man I’d love to see a panel of shrinks weigh in on all this contint.

deputydogshit2.0

Anyone speak feral?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will likely do a synopsis of it when I make a spoiler linking to all of Amy's sagas. I wouldn't know how to write an open section for that topic without causing a complete tonal abruption to the OP. It was difficult to wrangle a segment about child abuse without causing the structure to collapse. But Amy's abusive behavior is an innate characteristic, and there is voluminous and ongoing evidence of it. So much so, it needed to be singled out in the OP.

She seemed high AF in that video. You're not supposed to eat the tranquilizer darts, Amy.
I’ve read a lot of OP’s over a variety of different sites. This is the best one, bar none!!! Even people who don’t know WTF Amy Ramadan is will be drawn in by this.
I will never understand how you’re able to dive so deeply into her horseshit without losing brain cells.

:semperfidelis:

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
Hokay. The OP has been updated with a Child Abuse section. If you see any fuck ups, let me know.
You do such a great job, so creative and funny. I bet you're a riot in real life.
Question-I noticed on her creditors the IRS, and Allie's car business was listed. I didn't think you could use bankruptcy to get out of paying the government (student loans, irs, ect) and why would she owe money to his failed business? I always thought that she filed before she met him, but it must have been after since he's listed?

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question-I noticed on her creditors the IRS, and Allie's car business was listed.
The Good Cars for Good People? I don't think that was his business. If it was Ali's business it would have been a complete failure like its owner, and it still has an active website.

Amy has deleted her tiktok. Apparently, coming for competitor with 75k subs was a gambit that did not pay off. She has a solid history of being an innocent victim of boolyeen and negativity from jealous haters, though. So maybe that was it.
1617895366778.png

Not a single person has liked the counterpunch she served to the person who told her to stop neglecting her children on camera.

1617895540889.png

retard strength

kiwifarms.net
I suspected more abuse but didn't know how BAD the confirmed abuse already was, from the old OP I thought it was just the spoon and drill. Didn't realize she actually full-on slugged Esra for the crime of being a toddler, and going to the time period of that post shows another where she (maybe Omar?) said "don't hit me" after drawing on the walls.

What the fuck, Amy? Ali? And CPS?

Good OP, it reads and flows very well while being dense, and captures how horrible she really is. I'm fairly new on the Amy trainwreck so this update... is more informative for sure.

Enormous feels here sorry: but it is grim how many women and couples truly want children but, for one reason or another, can't have them while someone like Amy can abuse hers all day every day on camera and the state shrugs.

Poor Miah. Of all the households to be smuggled into in the U.S., of all the women who truly would love, support, and spoil him... he wound up with Amy. I have known meth addicted parents who were failure parents yet STILL had more maternal/paternal instinct because they knew to not to hit children. Especially ones that can barely even walk and form words and thoughts. Poor Ezra and Omar, they never even had a chance.

Jaywanna

kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's just me, but I would be soo OCD looking at this everyday. I see the contact strip she used to hold it together. I see the leftover vinyl scraps on the glass. I see the lights that have no rhyme or pattern. Her card stock is not crisp and stands up where it should be flat. OMG, I need a respite from this garbage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210408-152519_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210408-152519_YouTube.jpg
    716.3 KB · Views: 83

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's just me, but I would be soo OCD looking at this everyday. I see the contact strip she used to hold it together. I see the leftover vinyl scraps on the glass. I see the lights that have no rhyme or pattern. Her card stock is not crisp and stands up where it should be flat. OMG, I need a respite from this garbage.
It's an absolute disasterpiece. All of it. Everything she makes.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
It's an absolute disasterpiece. All of it. Everything she makes.

She has no personal creativity at all. People do copy concepts from others, but she doesn't even try to think of her own touches. She thinks throwing on some lights (in a sloppy, uneven way) proves her "One of a kind designs" are so unique and special. I bet any kiwi she has a "Live Love Laugh" China made "art" canvas from Walmart somewhere in her house.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet any kiwi she has a "Live Love Laugh" China made "art" canvas from Walmart somewhere in her house.
And I bet you it's upside down.

I know I've had this tantrum before, but the fact she doesn't drill holes in the backing to poke the lights through and hide the cord makes me want to order a shirt from her that says Snap, Crackle, Kill.

Personalize that.

Jann_Hörn

Yung Hurn, wieso machst du das?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Compilation of Amy's poor parenting and her ferals, now in OP

Thanks to the people who clipped in the thread and archived. Also thanks to Strawberry for a fun thread and update to OP
:semperfidelis:

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's constantly whining about hafting to be with them 24/7. Being in their physical presence is a far cry from engagement. It's clear just in that montage that at best, she's oblivious to their presence & behavior & when engages with them, it's a negative interaction & she's completely clueless.