Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a hijab; confirmed child abuser

Charley Gondorff

Transmute this.
kiwifarms.net
Greetings from Foodie Beauty's thread, from whence I have returned feeling truly grossed out and with vicariously raised cholesterol levels, comme d'habitude. Fellow interlopers will no doubt have seen that Chantal is pursuing, as part of her Sex Blob arc, an Egyptian lothario for some Coptic copping between snacks and explosive diarrhea. Don't suppose Ollie's cousin is still single and looking, do you? Chantal may be looking to move as well, so they could live in Amy's garage and collab as one big, fat happy family. (The Mansons, obv.)

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I’m not good at caption competitions, but this thread’s got talent so please have at it.

TIL bumblebees have teats:

913906B5-7E27-4ACD-B5BC-9C14909C20A1.jpeg

The homeschooling Ramadans try to calculate 2 + 2 at the intramural Quiz Bowl match:

33C187E2-9011-4A65-9C9D-99C2D5895654.jpeg

“Pls save us.”

C68E77B8-6269-4AD0-88C7-399BA1BFC8B5.jpeg

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
This is foreplay for a feeder like Awlie. No wonder he looks like this when suffering through the shit he puts up with just to live out his fantasy of feeding a woman to the 600 pound milestone. Nearly there, habibi!

BE9B2A27-AF70-49C9-8E74-E494BBEFDF4A.jpeg

That’s from this relatively short but nutso vlog where Amy again claims she’s only riding a Jazzy around Costco because of her imaginary “heavy cycle.” As if Jeremiah and Omar want to hear their mother lie about her geyser-like gash gushing, let alone want to be forced to listen to it for an internet audience’s entertainment. Bitch you’re fat, that’s why you can’t walk. It’s not shit to do with the period you haven’t had in years.

CliffUnger

kiwifarms.net
Oh look. The product comes pre-misspelled for her convenience. Lol Comexion.

eta: I just watched this, and she doesn't even hazard to pronounce the name. She's all "thanks... company for this produck." I can't stop laughing.

OH AMY
Is she just taking random shit from around the house and doing fake promotions? Or are the Chinese on Amazon putting our Amy to good use for something finally?

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Oh look. The product comes pre-misspelled for her convenience. Lol Comexion.

eta: I just watched this, and she doesn't even hazard to pronounce the name. She's all "thanks... company for this produck." I can't stop laughing.

OH AMY
Finally watched this. Add tech demos to the list of jobs she could never do. I especially enjoyed when she said “here are the buttons for what it can do” — gee thanks for that comprehensive detail on the headset’s functionality, I’ll take two.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the interest of ethics and integrity (lol) she should absolutely be disclosing she gets a very small commission if anyone buys the product using her link.

But, what she's doing is more of a gray area on YT. In exchange for a "review" Amy has received the item at a slight discount. Often, this works by the reviewer receiving a small giff card. Oftener still, these giff cards can only be redeemed on another one of Company's products. Sometimes not.

SO. She has not been gifted the product free of charge in exchange for a review. She does not have a sponsorship with Company as sponsorships are formal contracts that are signed between parties with certain conditions to be met. She's also not technically endorsing the product because again, she has not been paid in cash or services for an endorsement or a promotion.

cloacal.kiss

kiwifarms.net
Skimming through her last live, a question came up in my mind as she was talking about her first bad cellulitis. I figured erudite Amy scholars might have some insight.
So: she said she got pregnant while in Eejip (and she says she thought the fertilization - or the egypshun water - was what might have healed her from the cellulitis)
My question is: from this thread, she apparently got pregnant (with the yeeted fetus) via Clomid imported from Mexico. Was she taking the Clomid in anticipation of her Eejup trip?!? She wanted to fast-track the whole process and breed right off the bat? (Especially tasteful considering it was the first time meeting the man in person). I wonder if Ali okayed everything - somehow in my mind it would be a cute little *oopsie!* surprise for him in her mind, and she would omit the strategy and imported gray market hormone pills.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My question is: from this thread, she apparently got pregnant (with the yeeted fetus) via Clomid imported from Mexico. Was she taking the Clomid in anticipation of her Eejup trip?!?
No. His seed found purchase in Eejup without aid from Mexico.

After he'd been in the US for a few years and her baby cave turned fallow, she went to a fertility doctor. Seeing the stinking midden before him, he refused to help her reproduce as it would be a huge risk to her, any potential baby, and his license to practice medicine, and he told her to lose 200 pounds.

Amy took this as an affront to her "womanhood" and was gravely insulted that the doctor "told her she wasn't woman enough to have a baby." Amy is the kind of obdurate tard that will get whatever they want by any means necessary just out of spite. And so she did.

Stephan Kang

"Bota digjet, kurva po krihet."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Luckily, the universe realized that having Jabba the Hut endorse your merch is not a good look:
Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 9.32.27 PM.png

Edited to add that the bee picture posted by @John Andrews Stan has scarred me. No one needs a water buffalo in saffron satin, EVER.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact: eating 30MG of THC beforehand really helps make Amy watchable. That’s the only reason I’ve been going through her old videos. Mere minutes into this one, she’s talking about rape (twice), “hooking up sexually,” and “girl-on-girl” while the baybees climb all over her.

At the beginning of the video, it was after 11AM and they were in the car. After running a bunch of errands, they got home and “did school.” Then she picked up her phone and started recording. Omar begged her to make him lunch. It had to have been after 2PM.

I’m less than 20 minutes in and already she’s said “bygone it” instead of “daggone it,” “secondhand man” instead of “right-hand man,” “for say” instead of “per se,” “ex-scapee-go” instead of “scapegoat,” and several other ESL mistakes.

Last edited: