Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Nowhere "pockets all earnings and neglects parents because hot new games"

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brightsydephil

Aka ThesaurusBoy72
kiwifarms.net
Phil's been spit balling a lot about travel. My theory, the Kat is bored and wants to see the world. A recent Darksyde rant revealed him and kat's desire to go to Disney. Planting the seeds of guilt regarding his parent's health and inevitable death, it's pretty clear this piggy will fly soon. But to where?

Brightsydephil

Aka ThesaurusBoy72
kiwifarms.net
I'd say it's his parents house or he will take khet to california for Disneyland. Is it just me or does it seem like khet is getting more and more demanding about things lately? Obviously you have to read between the lines with cryptic dark but you get the jist.
It must get old living with Phil. I know it's hard, but imagine you're a young lady in her position. She works, comes home to a guy with shit hair and a goatee yelling at his computer. You may have originally thought he was a regular youtuber but slowly start to understand the toxicity of not only the detractors but the fans as well . And on top of all this, there is not one, but two instances of public masturbation. I think it will be a slow realization of "fuck this i'm out of here, wtf was i thinking".

gin_nose

kiwifarms.net
Where did that Italy vacation proof thing he was going on and on about? It's typical dark, find some complete bullshit that no one believes and latch on to it because its so outlandish and then go on and on about it.

I wouldnt be completely surprised if the trip to CT is bullshit and they are actually going to CA and disneyland but i doubt it. I mean it would be a good way to explain away a vaction while claiming poverty (going to see parents and they pay, so its not costing us) when in reality they use all the cash he has banked over the past year to go to disneyland.

At this point i'd say its like 96% likely he is really going to see parents and 4% he is going to CA - Disneyland. The proof will be pictures posted to his instagram on the trip. If there are like zero pictures from CT or only pictures from the seattle airport then it will become highly suspect.

It must get old living with Phil. I know it's hard, but imagine you're a young lady in her position. She works, comes home to a guy with shit hair and a goatee yelling at his computer. You may have originally thought he was a regular youtuber but slowly start to understand the toxicity of not only the detractors but the fans as well . And on top of all this, there is not one, but two instances of public masturbation. I think it will be a slow realization of "fuck this i'm out of here, wtf was i thinking".
its funny because i think its possible she moved out there thinking he was a hot shit streamer and was wooed by this. its likely she knew there was some trolling but its possible she thought it was just the regular trolling and shit that all online personalities get. it could be she was going to be so proud to be with her hot shit twitch partner going on his streams and using it to possibly jump start her twitch career. then day one its horse face, then demon possesion past, then subaru man, then mental hospital commitment. its possible all of that really fucking smacked her in the face and it really took the shine off of phil and she was left with a dirty, smelly, fat, shit goatee, balding fool. she made her bed and now she lays it in though.

Prince Lotor

She said 'Yes', dood! We getting married, okaaay?
kiwifarms.net
Who's to say his flight home doesn't get mysteriously diverted to LAX due to "the trolls" vague Tweeting about Sea-Tac regarding his return flight? "Thanks for the Disneyland vacation dummies" *Smug chuckle*

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say it's his parents house or he will take khet to california for Disneyland. Is it just me or does it seem like khet is getting more and more demanding about things lately? Obviously you have to read between the lines with cryptic dark but you get the jist.
It's possible, but keep in mind Phil also has a tendency to jam his words into other people's mouths, so it's just as likely that Phil is using her as a scapegoat to facilitate something he actually wants to do, but won't admit to.

the second time was just audio speculation. during his last Mario Sunshine play-through. I don't know if i'm allowed to post links but i have a video on channel using the audio lol
Yeah, that second time was just Phil's grunting while hauling his atrophied frame off the quicksand he calls a loveseat. It was the noise 70+ year old men make.

gin_nose

kiwifarms.net
I just thought of another possibility.

Dark's is going to see his parents, but not in CT. They are all flying to a vacation spot such as Disneyland to see each other. This seems unlikely but its worth mentioning it as a possibility. At this point i believe his parents are involved in this plan, he seemed to be telling the truth. Its also my guess considering when this came up that this was a christmas gift to phil and kat from his parents.

Brightsydephil

Aka ThesaurusBoy72
kiwifarms.net
I just thought of another possibility.

Dark's is going to see his parents, but not in CT. They are all flying to a vacation spot such as Disneyland to see each other. This seems unlikely but its worth mentioning it as a possibility. At this point i believe his parents are involved in this plan, he seemed to be telling the truth. Its also my guess considering when this came up that this was a christmas gift to phil and kat from his parents.
That is actually very probable

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
Missed opportunity, DSP isn’t an Italian or a polish person. Call a spade a spade:

I mean for christ's sake, two Disney movies; "Unidentified Flying Object" and "A Kid in King Arthur's Court" are loosely adapted from that book, and yet Phil forgot to use any lines from two respective films in conjunction to his mess.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
There is one huge hole in the meeting Phil's parents in Disneyland theory. One of the major reasons Phil and Kat want to go to Connecticut is to see Phil's mom's cats.
That's just one of the reasons Phil rambled about to make it seem even more justified. Phil has a habit of doing things like that. That's why he can't just say he's taking a sick day, he has to add all these extra details, not being able to talk, choking for 15 minutes etc. when in reality he just has a cold and is too lazy to get out of bed. Same with his days being too busy to stream because he has to go shopping and get a haircut and sit down to pay his bills for the 11th time that month, all of which are activities that when added up together are like, 2 hours tops.

Just because it's been mentioned a few times, I'm going with Disney. I think he'll time it right after he pays his taxes, trying to spin it as him and Kat needing a break/reward for themselves after getting through such a stressful time.

Reactions: gin_nose

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it will be a two part trip. Part One, Dark and Kat flying from Renton to Connecticut to pay their respects to the ailing Goutfather. Part Two, flying from Connecticut to the Disneyworld in Florida for the main vacation. I know it's on opposite ends of the East Coast, but if Dark refuses to drive on highways, they will have to be flying the distance anyway.

Reactions: gin_nose
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino