An ultimate anti-leftists poster - free print version included!

paperdaemon

Russian cartoonist in Ukrainian political asylum
kiwifarms.net
leftshit_en.png

download print version here: http://bit.ly/leftshit

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
Well actually monarchism just cannibalised itself.
Nope, proletarian revolution secured peace in Europe. Just look at WW2, Marxism saved the continent. Do you deny the October Revolution and all the success made to bring about technology to the people?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Robert Sanvagene

paperdaemon

Russian cartoonist in Ukrainian political asylum
kiwifarms.net
Nope, proletarian revolution secured peace in Europe. Just look at WW2, Marxism saved the continent. Do you deny the October Revolution and all the success made to bring about technology to the people?

well, as I originate from Russia, I see what the October Revolution has lead my country to (I have to escape Russia being prosecuted for my posters, posters, Carl!)

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
well, as I originate from Russia, I see what the October Revolution has lead my country to (I have to escape Russia being prosecuted for my posters, posters, Carl!)
The leadership of Lenin industrialized the East and brought untold prosperity. Traitors bought by the west destroyed all the work of the people, and you further such evil. How much did the CIA pay you to post on this site? Would you sell your father if they asked?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Robert Sanvagene