Ana Mardoll / Erin Lynn Hodges (Jeffreys) - Literary sperg, triggered by chili, Harrison Ford, Twitter & Storify, survivor of online stalking

Army Burger

This is the face of sexual harrassment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The dox:

Erin Lynn Hodges (née Jeffreys)
DOB August 18, 1982 (age 35)

Wife of
Kirk Geoffrey Hodges
DOB August 19, 1970 (age 47)

Marriage date
February 12, 2010

Address
3933 Palomino Drive
Benbrook TX 76116-8547

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/erin.jeffreys.1 (http://archive.li/79jfX)
https://www.facebook.com/kirk.hodges (http://archive.li/2Dg78)
https://www.facebook.com/david.jeffreys.96 (Erin's parents) (http://archive.li/6NVaU)
https://www.facebook.com/angie.bassett.9/about?section=relationship&pnref=about (Kirk's ex and two kids) (http://archive.li/0fd2o)

Kirk owns his own software company
https://web.archive.org/web/20160512183959/http://kghodges.com/index.html

Ana Mardoll website: http://anamardoll.com/
http://archive.li/jV0Vo

Ana Mardoll is yet another member of the Norasphere who spends all of their time bitching on Twitter about stupid shit. Brought to my attention by David S. Gallant, Mardoll recommends following several members of the Rat King, including Gallant, Jake Alley aka SecretGamerGrrl, Brian Hughes aka CeltThulu, Sophia Banks and Izzy Galvez. This person is clearly balls deep into the absolute mess that is the social justice movement.

From her website: “Ana Mardoll is a writer and activist who lives in the dusty Texas wilderness with two spoiled cats. Her favorite employment is weaving new tellings of old fairy tales, fashioning beautiful creations to bring comfort on cold nights. She is the author of the Earthside series, the Rewoven Tales novels, and several short stories.

An enthusiastic proponent of diverse stories and "own voices" narratives, Ana writes stories which include bisexual and polyamorous lovers, transgender and genderqueer characters, disabled characters dealing with chronic pain and mental illness, survivors of sexual violence with post-traumatic stress disorders, and pagan and wiccan religious practitioners.” archive.li/tU8Gv

In short, Mardoll’s living consists of writing shitty stories about sexual minorities, autists and other handicapped people. Now, if you thought that was bad, check out her website’s comment policy:

“The comment threads here are actively moderated in order to maintain a safe space for readers.”

“Because most of us have some form of privilege (and because all of us are products of toxic cultures), almost everyone who participates in a safe space community will require correction occasionally. Moderator decisions are not open for debate or discussion. The appropriate response to correction is to acknowledge the correction and adjust future behavior accordingly; inappropriate responses include arguments, demands for further explanation, and/or explanations on why the correction should not apply due to intent or other mitigating factors.”

Translation: Don’t argue with me, or you will be banned.

“we ask that commenters not downvote comments here, due to several community members and contributers having anxiety disabilities exacerbated by anonymous downvoting. Thank you.”

Translation: My commenters are triggered by down-voting, please don’t do it even though the option is there.

“An expression of privilege can harm members of the community, even if the speaker has the best of intentions.”

“Commenters here are expected to compose their comments with care and awareness of social context and personal privilege.”

Translation: No matter what you do, you’re gonna trigger someone. Check your privilege shitlord!

http://archive.li/fb7wH

Mardoll has also sperged about why she loves trigger warnings: http://archive.li/N10Yq

[Content Note: Rape, Violence Towards Children, Infertility, Domestic Violence, the Holocaust, Mental Illness]

This woman claims to have stalkers, in a convo with Gallant. Sounds like it won't take long for the tard cum to flow from her.

Last edited:

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I seriously can't tell if this one is "trans" or not.

I think my favorite detail is how she wants votes enabled to her commenters (however few they may be) to use votes so that they can start a circle jerk of asspats, but doesn't want to hurt any fee fees w/ downvotes.
She's certainly set off my Trannyvision (TM), but I think she actually is a true and honest woman.

Mellorine

kiwifarms.net
Ana Mardoll has been a personal cow of mine for years, and I've been planning to make a thread about her for awhile but you beat me to it. I didn't have her dox though, so well done!

Ana's not too inclined to delete fuckin' everything, but expect her to turtle for an extended period (hide her twitter, take yet another blog hiatus) when she finds out about this thread. Awhile back there was a group of former Shakesville posters who were discussing how the site (which Ana is an editor for) had turned into an emotionally abusive SJW crab bucket, and, upon learning that there were people on the internet who disagreed with her, Ana posted a teary "I just don't know if I can do this anymore" missive and hid. Her kind never stays quiet for long, though.

Anyway, I've been saving up some Ana batshittery for just such a thread as this, so here goes.

First, the saga of Ana vs. Storify, a service she would later start using extensively herself.

Ana believes it is stalking to Storify her tweets.

The head of Storify explains to Ana that Twitter is public and Ana loses her shit.

"My PTSD is triggered more right now than it has ever been triggered before. And the CEO has not only refused to apologize or address the situation, but is flat-out pretending he didn't do what he publicly did on Twitter."

Next, some quality batshittery from the typically on-hiatus blog she believes she should be paid for because any work done by a woman should be compensated even if it's just "metaposts" saying "no blog today lol."

Her insanely long (used to be longer!) comment policy: "I live in a state where, if I am made pregnant by a rapist, the state has the legal right to rape me again..."

Ana checks her privilege: "My yearly income is more than the average American's, and my husband's yearly income is more still. My father's yearly income is even higher, and since I am his only child, he's always ready and willing to pitch in..."

Ana is very sad about being infertile and posts about her magically good-yet-broken genes a lot: "I didn't get my baby because my Husband and I had a rare enough genetic makeup that despite looking perfectly healthy from the outside, we couldn't build a healthy baby with our internal bits. My eggs were healthy and his sperm were healthy, but together they were just not viable."

Ana likes to use "I have a bad back" in place of "I'm fat": "...sweat pants are frequently far more comfortable for me than jeans or slacks or khakis or really anything with a defined concept of "waist". So I end up wearing sweat pants a lot around the house, but never outside. Until a few weeks ago when I ordered pizza..."

Ana is triggered by a chili recipe: "Also, if you can't think of Texas without thinking of chili, that's a problem YOU have with stereotyping, not an actual reflection of reality. Because many Texans, self included, go for months at a time without eating chili. It's not our lifeblood. I share this mostly because I know for a fact that cookbooks pull this stuff all the time with other "exotic" locations, and that stuff needs to be called out because it's harmful in any case, but especially so when applied to places the (targeted) white American audience isn't expected to be familiar with. That needs to stop."

Ana loses it over criticism: "But today I need to talk about the online harassment that is actually underlying this constant stress, pain, and depression and greatly exacerbating it."

Ana, much like her buddy Nora, likes her pills: "I need these pills to live. The scariest moment of my year was when my pills spilled on the floor near a dropped drink."

You are not advanced enough at fat acceptance to understand why it's cool and totally doesn't set a bad example to have McDonald's in hospitals: "If you are a so-called "advocacy" group who deliberately blows out of proportion a non-story factoid about 0.4% of hospitals in the U.S. having McDonald's kiosks in their cafeterias in order to spread propaganda about fat people being stupid, ugly, expensive, disgusting drains on society, then you are a goddamn hate group."

She likes to sperg about Friends: "Ross isn't honest about his feelings."

People disliking her site and opinions makes her literally cry her eyes out. (This one is long but worth it to see how she responds to other supposed "hate sites."): "Like, I am literally crying my eyes out after I saw that. Because I *do* feel guilty that I don't post more often."

Ana can't not talk about rape. Also, that video of a monkey using a frog as a fleshlight made her cry.

It is WRONG to expect people to corrobarate their accusations: "Every time -- literally every time -- a woman reports harassment, whether it be online or from a company or at a convention or by a well-known activist -- there is immediately a flood of comments from people claiming to be supportive and allied and on her side yet criticizing her intensely for talking about her experiences in the 'wrong' way and aggressively demanding that she disclose her experiences in ways that make themcomfortable. This itself is harmful bullying behavior, and it must stop."

Ana reflects on the time she failed to SJW hard enough: "Not too long ago, I was moderated at Shakesville for using ableist language. I used the term "idiot" and the moderators had to replace it with "fool". I felt really... foolish, because I didn't know "idiot" was considered an ableist term in that space. (And it was in the moderation policy faq, so it was really my own fault. I should have read more closely before posting on someone's board, but I failed to.) But I especially felt bad because if you'd grabbed me and said Ana! Quick! Which one of these terms is ableist?, I would have guessed "fool" over "idiot"."

Ana lists "otherkin" between "gay" and "religious" on her list of things you're not allowed to belittle.

"For me, The Little Mermaid is the story of an Otherkin girl living in a world that is hostile to Otherkin. Ariel is a human born into a merperson's body..."

"I'm not ashamed of what and who I am. But I live in a deeply conservative community where I don't feel safe being openly "out" about my social and political beliefs. I live and navigate in a world where being openly and vocally known as a feminist can result in serious pushback in my personal and professional life..."

"I think I've mentioned that I have a crippling addiction to TV Tropes and Wiki Walks."

The best day of Ana's life was when other people wrote her blog for her. "My personal heroes. Seriously, just... wow."

"Two days before my surgery, a member of my family wrote me asking if I was 'right with God'. ...this email came to me, written by a family member that I truly love and deeply respect, and my mind briefly surfaced from its cottony cocoon of shock long enough to screech with rage for a few sustained moments before settling back down to sleep again."

"I placed an Otherkin warning on the Claymore post because I received two different opinions on the relative harm of the word "humane". I decided to use the word, but with a warning so that people would have a content heads-up."

"I'd also like an extended answer for Otherkin if any could answer. If someone identifies as a fox or a mermaid, how does one respectfully reflect that in conversation as well as the fact that their body doesn't match? I'm very concerned about getting terminology right."

And finally, her failed publishing company, "Acacia Moon."

All that's not even getting started on her twitter, which I'll leave to someone else.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ana Mardoll has been a personal cow of mine for years, and I've been planning to make a thread about her for awhile but you beat me to it. I didn't have her dox though, so well done!

Ana's not too inclined to delete fuckin' everything, but expect her to turtle for an extended period (hide her twitter, take yet another blog hiatus) when she finds out about this thread. Awhile back there was a group of former Shakesville posters who were discussing how the site (which Ana is an editor for) had turned into an emotionally abusive SJW crab bucket, and, upon learning that there were people on the internet who disagreed with her, Ana posted a teary "I just don't know if I can do this anymore" missive and hid. Her kind never stays quiet for long, though.

Anyway, I've been saving up some Ana batshittery for just such a thread as this, so here goes.

First, the saga of Ana vs. Storify, a service she would later start using extensively herself.

Ana believes it is stalking to Storify her tweets.

The head of Storify explains to Ana that Twitter is public and Ana loses her shit.

"My PTSD is triggered more right now than it has ever been triggered before. And the CEO has not only refused to apologize or address the situation, but is flat-out pretending he didn't do what he publicly did on Twitter."

Next, some quality batshittery from the typically on-hiatus blog she believes she should be paid for because any work done by a woman should be compensated even if it's just "metaposts" saying "no blog today lol."

Her insanely long (used to be longer!) comment policy: "I live in a state where, if I am made pregnant by a rapist, the state has the legal right to rape me again..."

Ana checks her privilege: "My yearly income is more than the average American's, and my husband's yearly income is more still. My father's yearly income is even higher, and since I am his only child, he's always ready and willing to pitch in..."

Ana is very sad about being infertile and posts about her magically good-yet-broken genes a lot: "I didn't get my baby because my Husband and I had a rare enough genetic makeup that despite looking perfectly healthy from the outside, we couldn't build a healthy baby with our internal bits. My eggs were healthy and his sperm were healthy, but together they were just not viable."

Ana likes to use "I have a bad back" in place of "I'm fat": "...sweat pants are frequently far more comfortable for me than jeans or slacks or khakis or really anything with a defined concept of "waist". So I end up wearing sweat pants a lot around the house, but never outside. Until a few weeks ago when I ordered pizza..."

Ana is triggered by a chili recipe: "Also, if you can't think of Texas without thinking of chili, that's a problem YOU have with stereotyping, not an actual reflection of reality. Because many Texans, self included, go for months at a time without eating chili. It's not our lifeblood. I share this mostly because I know for a fact that cookbooks pull this stuff all the time with other "exotic" locations, and that stuff needs to be called out because it's harmful in any case, but especially so when applied to places the (targeted) white American audience isn't expected to be familiar with. That needs to stop."

Ana loses it over criticism: "But today I need to talk about the online harassment that is actually underlying this constant stress, pain, and depression and greatly exacerbating it."

Ana, much like her buddy Nora, likes her pills: "I need these pills to live. The scariest moment of my year was when my pills spilled on the floor near a dropped drink."

You are not advanced enough at fat acceptance to understand why it's cool and totally doesn't set a bad example to have McDonald's in hospitals: "If you are a so-called "advocacy" group who deliberately blows out of proportion a non-story factoid about 0.4% of hospitals in the U.S. having McDonald's kiosks in their cafeterias in order to spread propaganda about fat people being stupid, ugly, expensive, disgusting drains on society, then you are a goddamn hate group."

She likes to sperg about Friends: "Ross isn't honest about his feelings."

People disliking her site and opinions makes her literally cry her eyes out. (This one is long but worth it to see how she responds to other supposed "hate sites."): "Like, I am literally crying my eyes out after I saw that. Because I *do* feel guilty that I don't post more often."

Ana can't not talk about rape. Also, that video of a monkey using a frog as a fleshlight made her cry.

It is WRONG to expect people to corrobarate their accusations: "Every time -- literally every time -- a woman reports harassment, whether it be online or from a company or at a convention or by a well-known activist -- there is immediately a flood of comments from people claiming to be supportive and allied and on her side yet criticizing her intensely for talking about her experiences in the 'wrong' way and aggressively demanding that she disclose her experiences in ways that make themcomfortable. This itself is harmful bullying behavior, and it must stop."

Ana reflects on the time she failed to SJW hard enough: "Not too long ago, I was moderated at Shakesville for using ableist language. I used the term "idiot" and the moderators had to replace it with "fool". I felt really... foolish, because I didn't know "idiot" was considered an ableist term in that space. (And it was in the moderation policy faq, so it was really my own fault. I should have read more closely before posting on someone's board, but I failed to.) But I especially felt bad because if you'd grabbed me and said Ana! Quick! Which one of these terms is ableist?, I would have guessed "fool" over "idiot"."

Ana lists "otherkin" between "gay" and "religious" on her list of things you're not allowed to belittle.

"For me, The Little Mermaid is the story of an Otherkin girl living in a world that is hostile to Otherkin. Ariel is a human born into a merperson's body..."

"I'm not ashamed of what and who I am. But I live in a deeply conservative community where I don't feel safe being openly "out" about my social and political beliefs. I live and navigate in a world where being openly and vocally known as a feminist can result in serious pushback in my personal and professional life..."

"I think I've mentioned that I have a crippling addiction to TV Tropes and Wiki Walks."

The best day of Ana's life was when other people wrote her blog for her. "My personal heroes. Seriously, just... wow."

"Two days before my surgery, a member of my family wrote me asking if I was 'right with God'. ...this email came to me, written by a family member that I truly love and deeply respect, and my mind briefly surfaced from its cottony cocoon of shock long enough to screech with rage for a few sustained moments before settling back down to sleep again."

"I placed an Otherkin warning on the Claymore post because I received two different opinions on the relative harm of the word "humane". I decided to use the word, but with a warning so that people would have a content heads-up."

"I'd also like an extended answer for Otherkin if any could answer. If someone identifies as a fox or a mermaid, how does one respectfully reflect that in conversation as well as the fact that their body doesn't match? I'm very concerned about getting terminology right."

And finally, her failed publishing company, "Acacia Moon."

All that's not even getting started on her twitter, which I'll leave to someone else.
Triggered by chili and Storify? Oh my...

Ntwadumela

That takes care of the cremation..
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino