Careercow Ana Valens / Anastasia Catherine Wythe / Phil Wythe / Philip Stephen Wythe / @SpaceDoctorPhD / @acvalens / @ac_valens - MtF transtrender extraordinaire, freelance "journalist" for The Daily Dot, SJW, professional liar and social rouser, CatParty's favorite blogger

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i-i-it's just luck!!! :story:
how unwanted do you have to be on OnlyFans to NOT be in the top percentages? since the successful "creators" are doing sex work for a living, are they not be less privileged than Phil, who does it as an unprofitable side gig? does he no longer consider himself cis passing?
View attachment 1742070

The grapes are so sour, my eyes are watering and my mouth is puckering.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
I found a compilation of these logs on the 'Tubes, and after hearing what Valens said I can't help but get WhiteKitten Flashbacks because it all just sounds very much like what WhiteKitten writes about in their sordid fictions (minus the Feminist bashing but the "taking that pussy out of commission" part really gets me:thinking:)

Recently, Valens wrote an article (that she linked in a tweet) about how target is transphobic (which I have an archive of here) because they're restocking a book about the rise in women's transgender surgery (I found this in A&N if you want to look more into it):
I hope Target takes the right lesson from this. Target was one of the first stores to let these degenerates into the women's toilets (and assaults and harassment of women and children in there massively increased, quelle surprise), but even that's not good enough to pacify them. They have to be fully on board with their shit and never step out of line, to the point of choosing not to stock books that do basic investigative journalism and research into their pet cause. There's no pleasing them except for complete capitulation, and you end up pissing off and even endangering far more people.

PonPonPataPon

全てに帰る
kiwifarms.net
i-i-it's just luck!!! :story:
how unwanted do you have to be on OnlyFans to NOT be in the top percentages? since the successful "creators" are doing sex work for a living, are they not be less privileged than Phil, who does it as an unprofitable side gig? does he no longer consider himself cis passing?
View attachment 1742070
Whoa. Now that's some of the copiest, seethiest, saddest shit I've ever seen.

What's that, Ana? I thought you were a white, cis-passing girl? Are you alright there, bud? Annie are you ok? Are you ok, Annie?

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil has a new article about Ready Player Two:

Cline was a complete moron to think that he would get anything but jeers from the trans community for this.

Also, I learned that the "macaroni in a pot puss" line from Phil's rape fantasy was taken from that "Wet Ass Pussy" song.

The "stirring macaroni" descriptor has been around for a while but fucking LOL if that's where Ana for real picked it up. It took that long, huh, Ana?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: bloomingcactus

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I may have jumped to conclusions about that line but Phil seems like the kind of person who would quote something like that.

Nah, I could totally see it.

Ana strikes me as someone who is bad at sex and hasn't been able to make a girl's pussy make that sound.

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I assume he means other troons.

Maybe I'm wrong though, but he gives off strong "hates real women" vibes so it wouldn't shock me if he was just a gay man LARPing as a woman who is into other gay men who LARP as women.

I dunno, Ana definitely seems to have a fixation on pounding cis, lesbian pussy.

• Agree
Reactions: illhavetwo

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net

Maybe I'm wrong though, but he gives off strong "hates real women" vibes so it wouldn't shock me if he was just a gay man LARPing as a woman who is into other gay men who LARP as women.
That's just being an incel mixed up with autogynephila and its friend gynandromorphophilia. He hates women because they don't want to fuck him and he's also a tranny chaser like tons of other lesbian troons are.

Screenshot_2020-11-27 Ray Blanchard on Twitter.png

PonPonPataPon

全てに帰る
kiwifarms.net

The reason he hates women is that they wouldn't put out when he was just a fat dumpy nerd. He turned his sexuality inward in the classic "become the gf" move but the original hatred is going to be there as long as real women exist, reminding him of what he'll never have or be.

And so, our protagonist spends his days in a pointless relationship with another troon while he openly fantasizes about enslaving all women to be used as breeding cattle or some incel shit like that.

Many such cases!

Internet's Boyfriend

Whoa.
kiwifarms.net
That's just being an incel mixed up with autogynephila and its friend gynandromorphophilia. He hates women because they don't want to fuck him and he's also a tranny chaser like tons of other lesbian troons are.

View attachment 1751013

The reason he hates women is that they wouldn't put out when he was just a fat dumpy nerd. He turned his sexuality inward in the classic "become the gf" move but the original hatred is going to be there as long as real women exist, reminding him of what he'll never have or be.

And so, our protagonist spends his days in a pointless relationship with another troon while he openly fantasizes about enslaving all women to be used as breeding cattle or some incel shit like that.

Many such cases!
I stand corrected. Maybe I was confusing him with one of the other troons.