Careercow Ana Valens / Anastasia Valens / Phil Wythe / Philip Stephen Wythe / SpaceDoctorPhD / acvalens - CatParty's favorite blogger, MtF transtrender extraordinaire, freelance "journalist" for The Daily Dot, SJW, professional liar and social rouser

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Known garbage clickbait site Eurogamer has a little slapfight with robo-sperg Mombot wherein they self-own by unwittingly admitting they are indeed a clickbait site. Garth, along with a few other GG hanger-ons, decides to jump in and claim what a total burn it was against Okasan.

It wasn't

View attachment 712840
That ain't a murder, that's a suicide.

Megaroad

Do you accept people of the Jewish persuasion?
kiwifarms.net
Known garbage clickbait site Eurogamer has a little slapfight with robo-sperg Mombot wherein they self-own by unwittingly admitting they are indeed a clickbait site. Garth, along with a few other GG hanger-ons, decides to jump in and claim what a total burn it was against Okasan.

It wasn't

View attachment 712840
These jokers currently have a REmake 2 article that boils down to "brush your teeth".

Keystone

kiwifarms.net
They can only claim each other and fictional characters are "theirs" or "support them" because nobody else in the world (or their lives) actually support them and their illness.

GuyKazama

It's okay, i'm a tankbuster.
kiwifarms.net
How miserable do you have to be, to find validation in an incorrect depiction of link from 1986? Typical Phil article, "reporting" on something wholly unimportant and showing how spergs reacted to it on twitter. I see more journalistic prowess on KF, daily.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How miserable do you have to be, to find validation in an incorrect depiction of link from 1986? Typical Phil article, "reporting" on something wholly unimportant and showing how spergs reacted to it on twitter. I see more journalistic prowess on KF, daily.
Is there anyone named Phil who isn't a complete lolcow?

Reactions: GuyKazama

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it funny that are so obsessed with being a woman but can’t be bothered to learn basic bitch stuff like hair styling/grooming, keeping nails clean, skin care and make-up. They are so lazy they won’t even bother with the bare minimum. Buying vaguel female style glasses is the totality of his attempt to pass.

Anyone would assume that was just a scruffy hippy dude in need of a hair cut. He truly does look like Wayne from WW, not the unkempt dainty ingenue you can tell he fancies himself to look like. Dude will need FFS to ever pass. (I have no idea if he’s exceedingly tall. His nudes just look like some skinny dude in panties)

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I find it funny that are so obsessed with being a woman but can’t be bothered to learn basic bitch stuff like hair styling/grooming, keeping nails clean, skin care and make-up. They are so lazy they won’t even bother with the bare minimum.
This is why fuck troons. They can't even put any effort at all into respecting the role they've appropriated but we're supposed to tiptoe on eggshells not to offend them even though their entire existence is an affront?

Fuck these people.

Just a fag

the AGP of it all
kiwifarms.net
This is why fuck troons. They can't even put any effort at all into respecting the role they've appropriated but we're supposed to tiptoe on eggshells not to offend them even though their entire existence is an affront?

Fuck these people.
they also claim they're not fulfilling a fetish, yet seemingly 100% of them have copious amounts of nudes that somehow find their way into public light.

Digital Thunder

"Goblinoid tendencies"
kiwifarms.net
they also claim they're not fulfilling a fetish, yet seemingly 100% of them have copious amounts of nudes that somehow find their way into public light.
No less that those mysteriously-uncovered lewds have a penchant for coming along with humiliation and degradation fetishes-a-plenty. Way to proclaim it’s totally not a fetish when you make it crystal clear that you get off to the idea of being a dainty, submissive little bimbo.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Just a fag

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
The latest from Valens:

The only reason Ana's take on this isn't "oh wow a cool new sex toy,, I wanna put it in my butt" is the fact that it would go against the Accepted Community Narrative™ right now. To no one's shock and awe, he even goes as far as saying so in the article:

Twitter, of course, did not find a lot to like about the Consent Condom.
Why would you write an article so truthful yet so brave?

I do agree the condom is a silly gimmick but I'm sure that the only reason this is his take on it is because to not say so would be Twitter seppuku. Wouldn't be surprised if he had an entire draft signaling the toy's virtues to high heaven before he noticed it wasn't trending too good.

Lack of backbone aside, the article still reads like it was written by a 15 year-old.

Just a fag

the AGP of it all
kiwifarms.net
The latest from Valens:

and there it fucking is. the last 2 paragraphs of this shit piece. managed to get those buzzwords in right before the finish line.

this is off topic, but I'm more worried about the implications this condom will play in future sexual assault/rape cases, and how badly it could be maliciously exploited. "consent" is definitely a crucial word in these sorts of cases, and I can see defenses will be made like "Well, we used the Consent Condom! That inherently means that Consent was given!", meanwhile it could have been opened beforehand, required two rapists opening it, etc. etc. , and any accusation against the perpetrator could initially be defended by the nature surrounding the mechanism of opening this condom.

GuyKazama

It's okay, i'm a tankbuster.
kiwifarms.net
Can this guy write a single fucking article, without mentioning twitter or some other social media platform? I would maybe agree that getting input from a varied group of different opinions from social media can provide an interesting perspective but taking a sample size of 5 people from "woke" twitter is neither unbiased nor is it representative, so what is the point? Or maybe it is representative given "woke" twitter is an echo chamber. It's useless either way.

The more I read of his content, whether it be tweets or actual articles, the more apparent it becomes that he has absolutely nothing of substance to say. This makes me wonder why he's a journalist in the first place? We've established that he brings nothing to the table in terms of innovative thinking or substantive, thought provoking analysis. Everything is either vapid social commentary or regurgitating somewhat interesting points from much more prominent figures. He also doesn't have enough of a following to effectively spread his ideology (a measly 5k followers on twitter). So what exactly is he trying to achieve here? Phil, stop calling yourself a journalist and stick to posting nsfw selfies on your twitter account (actually don't do that either). Useless tranny.

I'm not gonna go into depth on the state of modern leftist journalism but I think that Philly boy is a very good representation of it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino