And that thread's name? Albert Einstein. - Wu's personal r/thathappened

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's been so many of these stories I think they deserve their own thread. Here's the latest.

Some classic thathappened too, this one is by far my favourite.

Share more of Wu's tall tales of hot guys hitting on her and/or gamergaters begging her forgiveness.

DontTellMeHowToPlay

kiwifarms.net

Bulllllllshit. You don't just ride passenger on a motorcycle -completely on a whim- with no helmet or road armor.

The passenger must be aware of everything on the road and everything the driver is doing. It mostly comes down to weight distribution. If the driver takes a sharp left and leans left, the passenger must also lean left. Unless we're talking about a leisurely 5 minute ride, then having a passenger that weighs significantly more than the driver can be dangerous. (Which may or may not be a problem for the self-proclaimed Godzilla of Tech.)

Of all people, I'd assume Air Force guys would know motorcycle safety and not want their friend to get into an accident riding with this psycho troon that "would have blasted off with him".

Do you even ride, John?

Last edited:

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was always one of my favorites
View attachment 744449

If by favorite, you mean "creepy as hell." I'm with you 100 percent. John bragging about cruising around playgrounds and picking 12-year-old boys out of the crowd -- while not surprising -- is probably the most loathsome thing he's stupidly confessed to doing.

I'm surprised that he hasn't inadvertently tweeted that his Boxster is "a real Cub Scout magnet."

nets_awesome

Nobody,nobody trusts anybody now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the Kotaku article about her:

When I arrive at the headquarters of Brianna Wu For Congress, a modest house near the bottom of a quiet street in Dedham, Massachusetts, the candidate is just back from her morning run. She’s practically electric while telling me and her husband about a group of construction workers she’d run past. She had thought they were catcalling her, only to realize after she took her earbuds out that they were in fact shouting about how they planned to vote for her in Tuesday’s primary.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any credence to the notion that troons were terminally unpopular males who have become women in order to finally be something other than an object of derision, perhaps even desired?
I mean, I'm sure there is, of course there is. But is there any actual research pointing in this direction?

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
From the Kotaku article about her:

When I arrive at the headquarters of Brianna Wu For Congress, a modest house near the bottom of a quiet street in Dedham, Massachusetts, the candidate is just back from her morning run. She’s practically electric while telling me and her husband about a group of construction workers she’d run past. She had thought they were catcalling her, only to realize after she took her earbuds out that they were in fact shouting about how they planned to vote for her in Tuesday’s primary.
No way. 100% did not happen. There’s literally no way those construction workers 1) would catcall or 2) know who she is enough to yell their support while she’s running.

Love how Wu is always talking about being catcalled or hit on.

Chin of Campbell

oooh A A A A
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No way. 100% did not happen. There’s literally no way those construction workers 1) would catcall or 2) know who she is enough to yell their support while she’s running.

Come on, man. Everyone knows that burly blue-collar workers that actually break a sweat to put food on the table love identity politics. Why, I frequently drive by construction sites and overhear eloquent discussions of the wage gap and how to break down the family unit.

Last edited:

nets_awesome

Nobody,nobody trusts anybody now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

There’s also an old talk of her from 2014-15 where she’s giving a talk and claims she got catcalled 5 times on the way from the hotel next door to where she was speaking. This lie has been going on for years.

Edit to add a best of from her talk. Her voice is less Kermity and she stress sighs more than CWC.

Last edited:

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some classic thathappened too, this one is by far my favourite.

View attachment 744107

Share more of Wu's tall tales of hot guys hitting on her and/or gamergaters begging her forgiveness.

This one is my favourite too. John doesn't even talk or write like a woman, or even like the gay man he is. It's not even like a straight dude talking about women. It's just.... something else entirely.