And that thread's name? Albert Einstein. - Wu's personal r/thathappened

moonman1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the Kotaku article about her:

When I arrive at the headquarters of Brianna Wu For Congress, a modest house near the bottom of a quiet street in Dedham, Massachusetts, the candidate is just back from her morning run. She’s practically electric while telling me and her husband about a group of construction workers she’d run past. She had thought they were catcalling her, only to realize after she took her earbuds out that they were in fact shouting about how they planned to vote for her in Tuesday’s primary.
This is the most ridiculous one. Your average construction worker would actually yell faggot or tranny at him as he ran in such a manner to avoid his fake vagina falling out.

Dlagonrold

I Didn't Hear No Bell!
kiwifarms.net
I think I can understand Wu's confusion. They weren't cat calls, they saw her walking and were just excited to see homo sapiens neanderthalensis, which was believed to have gone extinct 40,000 years ago. The 12-year-old boys were shouting in pain because their testicles immediately un-descended.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I think I can understand Wu's confusion. They weren't cat calls, they saw her walking and were just excited to see homo sapiens neanderthalensis, which was believed to have gone extinct 40,000 years ago. The 12-year-old boys were shouting in pain because their testicles immediately un-descended.
No one is catcalling horse face or eyeing his Porsche. No one fucking cares about those cars anymore because they’re a dime a dozen these days.

Dlagonrold

I Didn't Hear No Bell!
kiwifarms.net
No one is catcalling horse face or eyeing his Porsche. No one fucking cares about those cars anymore because they’re a dime a dozen these days.
Maybe not a normal Porsche, but this is the Porsche of the Godzilla of Woman's Tech! The honest and true woman who in a summer as a teenager, tore down the Berlin Wall and then was the coolest girl on campus after saving Spring Break.

rappaport

kiwifarms.net
Wanted to make sure this one got logged- The "rebuilt an MG" fib:

Theres so many reasons this is obviously a lie, or if i'm being far to charitable, seriously embellished, but setting those aside, supposedly the dude who years later as an experienced adult was unable to fix an Audi TT was able to rebuild an MG?‽ And do it before the internet and youtube were around to look at diagrams/service manuals?!

Those first screenshots are from around 12/29. Then a few days later he forgets what car he had lied about:story:

Unrelated, but also wanted to document a personal favorite:

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the most ridiculous one. Your average construction worker would actually yell faggot or tranny at him as he ran in such a manner to avoid his fake vagina falling out.
I believe she was catcalled once or twice by construction workers but not in the flattering way she implies. I could see some construction workers with a sick sense of humor whistling sarcastically to embarrass and humilate her. The type of guys who would whistle at an extremely obese girl or even a flamboyant homosexual just to be cruel.

It's similar to how in prison movies and tv shows, the inmates always do mock catcalls when the new arrivals come in to amuse themselves and embarrass the new guys.

Last edited:

nets_awesome

instead of "receipts" say "im a massive homo"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the Triangulation interview (so far; my brain can only handle so many lies and autism):

• The claim that she went to her parents and begged for the PS1 developer edition because “it’s the future of our industry”. I’m sure it was more GIMMEDATNOW *throws palm pilot*
  • That she got into politics because “of a girl I had a crush on as a bisexual woman”

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the Triangulation interview (so far; my brain can only handle so many lies and autism):

• The claim that she went to her parents and begged for the PS1 developer edition because “it’s the future of our industry”. I’m sure it was more GIMMEDATNOW *throws palm pilot*
  • That she got into politics because “of a girl I had a crush on as a bisexual woman”
He fancies Hillary Clinton? Just when you think his taste can't get any worse.

Elbe

kiwifarms.net
Nobody posted this gem yet?

Brianna,

Just wanted to say that I have finally broken, and it’s thanks to you, or rather, the treatment you have received since day one.

I tried to tell myself that it was all about the “Gamers are Dead,” articles, and the forums, and for me it was, always. I don’t even go online to game so never even engage with people there. But I was blind, some would say willfully ignorant about it all. I told myself over and over that the abuse being received by women such as yourself was not real and put it out of my mind as I suspect many others have.

I distanced myself from any abuse I did see and wrote them off as fakes, but it isn’t true is it? It’s more than the majority. I was wrong all along. I never abused, or engaged you or others, I signal boosted, supported campaigns, trying to stay away from the ignorance.

Whenever a confident woman comes along to have her say in any way she is shouted down and harassed by men like me. Men who have it so easy. We are blind to the faults of society and its focus on men. We don’t like to be challenged, but we should get used to it because I have some news for you: You are winning.

You are winning and these are the death throws of a petulant, selfish culture. When they said gamers were dead, I didn’t want to believe it, but in its way it’s true. Ultimately, games are for everyone and as more women are involved the culture around video games, it will change for the better. If some obnoxious boys end up leaving then so be it. I won’t, because I will accept the changes.

I would say more female protagonists is desirable but it would benefit these males to have a majority even. They have no idea what it’s like to be a woman, and neither do I, but more empathy would follow. As would games with an abundance of strong non sexual women saving the day. It would at least stop them from thinking they are the centre of the universe, which is what the average Gamergater thinks.

I am so sorry about the way you have been treated. You are a beautiful, talented, intelligent woman who is worth one million of those people involved in gamergate, myself included. I am no longer involved in it, in fact, I may just work against.

I know though it is time for me to stand down from my pedestal and listen to women, to let them steer culture and not resist the betterment and balance they will bring.

I said before you are winning. This is the long game, and as the media continues to side with the good guys these people will simply end up bickering as they do among themselves with less and less influence. Then they will fade out, leave or change. People are getting more and more despondent, and it’s your magnificent strength in the face of the abuse which does it. They can’t fathom it. You and the others. You have outfoxed everyone, Pakman, the harassers, everyone.

To beat Gamergate, as a former insider, remain defiant, but aloof. You are better than these people, remember that. Don’t let them get to you. Remember there is no balance here, so don’t engage them as an equal and don’t let others do so. Laugh off petty insults if you can, but never show them you are hurt, they are getting off on that. It only encourages them.

I’m sorry for the length, but I just wanted to let you know there are people out there who you will ultimately beat and win over with your sheer integrity. You beat me, and I’m so glad. I am leaving GG so I will remain anonymous as I fear these people getting to me somehow but if you wish to talk further please do so. I will listen, and would appreciate any advice on going further to become the person I should have been as I’m quite ashamed of supporting what was an ugly, chaotic mess.

I’ve rejected feminism from it’s very starting point and I’ve done nothing but stand in the way of people. If I can help let me know.

Like I say, a confident, beautiful, intelligent woman worth one million of one GGer.
Thanks,"

—Alleged Letter to Brianna Wu, December 5th, 2014

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
Any of Brianna's stories where he's talking to Republican friends and they tell him how they have no ideas and are completely wrong about everything, and Brianna's ideas are great and pure and right. Whenever you see him start off with "I was talking to a Republican friend" you know you're in for pure STDH.

Dlagonrold

I Didn't Hear No Bell!
kiwifarms.net
Any of Brianna's stories where he's talking to Republican friends and they tell him how they have no ideas and are completely wrong about everything, and Brianna's ideas are great and pure and right. Whenever you see him start off with "I was talking to a Republican friend" you know you're in for pure STDH.

View attachment 764676
Really, any Brianna Wu story starting off with "I was talking to a friend," you know is instant bullshit.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Wanted to make sure this one got logged- The "rebuilt an MG" fib:

Theres so many reasons this is obviously a lie, or if i'm being far to charitable, seriously embellished, but setting those aside, supposedly the dude who years later as an experienced adult was unable to fix an Audi TT was able to rebuild an MG?‽ And do it before the internet and youtube were around to look at diagrams/service manuals?!

Those first screenshots are from around 12/29. Then a few days later he forgets what car he had lied about:story:

Unrelated, but also wanted to document a personal favorite:

View attachment 749100
Kay, John obviously meant white collar, right?

Why would blue collar guys find working on a car beneath them?

I know, it's a small mistake in the grand deluge of Wu lies, but the collar thing is just so stupid . And no one ever corrects John .

Or, should I say, not if they want to avoid the accusation of mansplaining.

WendyWheelchair

Hiding from the Merge in the un-clit
kiwifarms.net
That (what I'm assuming is) LiveJournal post about the motorcycle (I can't quote or reply to that post for some reason) is contradicted within itself. First he's an "Air Force guy" and then he's hanging out with his "Navy buddies"?

And yeah, troons seem to love sharing stories of them being the objects of sexual desire. But no one finds this ghoul attractive in the slightest.

This thread has giving me lots of lulz so I held my breath and dug into stink ditch's Twitter for this gem:
1564426562129.png

Bonus: Pot, meet kettle (but the kettle identifies as a pot):
1564426887566.png

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino