Careercow Andrew Anglin -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudica

kiwifarms.net
Anyone heard of this guy? Internet white nationalist who it turns out has a fetish for underage filipinas.
And got butthurt after some journalist tried interviewing his mom.
http://www.dailystormer.com/total-war-help-stop-the-bastard-who-attacked-andrew-anglins-mother/
And goes on to issue personal army requests.
What I am upset about, specifically (other than the fact he accused me of being responsible for a mass shooting that a man has already confessed to), is the attempted intimidation of my mother by showing her home on TV.
Again, along with the terrorism he has committed against me and my family, he openly accused me of committing a mass murder with words on the internet. Short of some form of magic or electromagnetic mind-control beam, there is zero possibility that I am “responsible” for the Charleston shooting. This is clear libel.

Though I am consulting lawyers about what I can do about this, I believe that it is more important that Pohlman be professionally disgraced for having engaged in this terrorism, which suffice to say, was also completely unethical journalism.
I am asking Stormers to please send an email asking for a public apology to be issued to my mother, and for Pohlman to be fired.
NYPA
Andrew_anglin_yellow_fever.jpg

He's also a fucking manlet.
Andrew_anglin_5_2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.