Andrew Cuomo & Chris Cuomo / Cuomo Brothers / Cuomo Family / Andy & Fredo - When everyones favorite Governor is shown, yet again, that he's a Horrorcow

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Andrew Cuomo needs no introduction
Current Governor of New York, a megalomaniac, and a man trying to save his legacy
1615601549413.png

Cuomo, as you know, has been known to have altered the numbers for the deaths of people who have died in nursing homes, to make him look like a darling, and the media latched onto his daily press conferences, to fill the role of "president" since Trump wasn't "doing enough"

However, the media quickly turned on him when the jig was up
Unraveling 3 weeks ago
Aides admitting to rewritting reports

Now, he's involved in a whole other scandal.

7 women so far have come out with sexual harassment claims

Now he's poised to rip the Democratic party apart over his refusal to leave office due to cancel culture
(Other article on this)

Also, there's ANOTHER under-reported scandal!

The bridge he named after his father is now falling apart

His Background
Andy was responsible for the 2008 Housing disaster, due to his terrible policies he created during his tenure as the Housing and Urban Development head under Clinton
Shit talked Pataki for his "lack of leadership" post 9/11
. This ruined any and all chances to be Governor in the 2002 race
More blunders, turned hot when he was called out for his mistakes
Generic Article on how much of a prick he is, along with how he deals with people in a cold mechanical way

Corruption Allegations and connections (Thank you @Not Really Here for helping me with this part)
When he created an anti-corruption inquiry, when they started sniffing around him, the board started having multiple issues
Ex-aide found guilty of taking bribes from oil and fracking companies
Gained Millions in campaign funds from "spouses and children" of appointees
Suspicious use of government funds showing NY as Business Haven
Blatantly meddled in Moreland Commission, said "It's my commission" when asked about why he did it
5 known associates accused and charged with corruption
Bid rigging scheme
His HUD position was ripe to abuse, and he took advantage of it
Created a $130 million dollar mess with a hearing scheduled for 9/11/2001...
Even Vox got into the Morland issues

(cannot find the source, but he had accepted a $1 salary as an advisor to his father during his campaign runs)

Chris Cuomo
1615602697972.png

Why am I bringing him in here?
Well, he doesn't warrant a completely separate thread, but he has some nuggets

CNN won't allow him to cover his brother anymore... for obvious reasons
Made a "black on the inside joke" which doesn't really endure him to the left

Says protests don't need to be polite and peaceful
When it backfires, he says he was quoting someone
Bitches out when people used the quote
Calls for police accountability, when America is on fire, like the genius he is
Video of said quote

Fredo Incidentt

Misc Info:
Andys Twitter
Fredos Twitter
Family Wikipedia Page
Andys Wikipedia
Chris' Wikipedia

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Andrew Cuomo needs no introduction
Current Governor of New York, a megalomaniac, and a man trying to save his legacy
View attachment 1992920

Cuomo, as you know, has been known to have altered the numbers for the deaths of people who have died in nursing homes, to make him look like a darling, and the media latched onto his daily press conferences, to fill the role of "president" since Trump wasn't "doing enough"

However, the media quickly turned on him when the jig was up
Unraveling 3 weeks ago
Aides admitting to rewritting reports

Now, he's involved in a whole other scandal.

7 women so far have come out with sexual harassment claims

Now he's poised to rip the Democratic party apart over his refusal to leave office due to cancel culture
(Other article on this)

Also, there's ANOTHER under-reported scandal!

The bridge he named after his father is now falling apart

Chris Cuomo
View attachment 1992983

Why am I bringing him in here?
Well, he doesn't warrant a completely separate thread, but he has some nuggets

CNN won't allow him to cover his brother anymore... for obvious reasons
Made a "black on the inside joke" which doesn't really endure him to the left

Misc Info:
Andys Twitter
Fredos Twitter
Family Wikipedia Page
Andys Wikipedia
Chris' Wikipedia
This looks golden
You should add in the cutip thing Chris’s bad takes on protests/riots like “show me where it was peaceful”

Gone Ham

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This looks golden
You should add in the cutip thing Chris’s bad takes on protests/riots like “show me where it was peaceful”
I didn't realize he said that. I guess this is the tip of the iceberg on their autism

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I didn't realize he said that. I guess this is the tip of the iceberg on their autism
Yeah that happened last year I will PM you or PM about it or just drop it here
Politicians necessarily can't be cows, except maybe nutjob extremist local politicians the world at large doesn't know about. Take it to A&N where it belongs.
Yes but considering they are both horror and lolcow material with takes like this
And this

Richard Harrow

“Look, fat, look, here's the deal...”
kiwifarms.net
I see the potential but you’re probably going to want a lot more content than semi-recent developments. Dig back (way back) in their past. What kind of kids were they, mommy daddy issues, first jobs, sketchy affiliations with suspect groups, etc. You might even need to wait for more developments in the future to connect the lines with the past. As it stands now, it’s all kinda meh (respectfully of course).

Not Really Here

"The Blackface Lawyer and Racist Dog Show"
kiwifarms.net
Politicians necessarily can't be cows, except maybe nutjob extremist local politicians the world at large doesn't know about. Take it to A&N where it belongs.
What say you about this 89 page thread?

Gone Ham

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see the potential but you’re probably going to want a lot more content than semi-recent developments. Dig back (way back) in their past. What kind of kids were they, mommy daddy issues, first jobs, sketchy affiliations with suspect groups, etc. You might even need to wait for more developments in the future to connect the lines with the past. As it stands now, it’s all kinda meh (respectfully of course).
I completely forgot about his past failings and other shady things, so I'll work on that

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
There is a lot probably go to TDS forum for that
What say you about this 89 page thread?
that will work
I completely forgot about his past failings and other shady things, so I'll work on that
its ok better do it to it
See this is why I didn't want that Donald Trump thread to be a thing. Every fucking wahoo and he's retard is now going to think making threads on politicians who do normie tier dumbshit is now a lolcow. Fucking kys OP
I don’t know

Not Really Here

"The Blackface Lawyer and Racist Dog Show"
kiwifarms.net
He took over 2 million in campaign donations from people he appointed to government positions and their family members Source
Spent $140 million of disaster relief money on a national ad campaign Source
He started a commission to root out corruption in politics, then directed them away from investigating things that could harm him, then disbanded the commission Source.
His former campaign manager and right hand man was convicted of solicitation of bribes and honest services fraud Source

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
Andrew Cuomo is less like a "lolcow" and more like "a guy who murdered 10k people and used his nepotistic media connections to not only cover it up, but lap mindless praise on him as though he were a demi-god saving the world instead of the criminal he actually was."

Maybe that falls under "horror cow"?

Megaroad 2012

I'M FACE FULL OF FLOOR AND LIFE SUCKS!
kiwifarms.net
He took over 2 million in campaign donations from people he appointed to government positions and their family members Source
Spent $140 million of disaster relief money on a national ad campaign Source
He started a commission to root out corruption in politics, then directed them away from investigating things that could harm him, then disbanded the commission Source.
His former campaign manager and right hand man was convicted of solicitation of bribes and honest services fraud Source
There's more work and interesting shit in this post than in all of OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.