Andrew Cuomo & Chris Cuomo / Cuomo Brothers / Cuomo Family / Andy & Fredo - When everyones favorite Governor is shown, yet again, that he's a Horrorcow

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
See this is why I didn't want that Donald Trump thread to be a thing. Every fucking wahoo and he's retard is now going to think making threads on politicians who do normie tier dumbshit is now a lolcow. Fucking kys OP
>Nursing Home Scandal
>Soliciting Bribes

<Normie Tier Dumbshit
317.png

C'mon bro, at least fucking TRY to put more effort into your bait next time.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
Andrew Cuomo is less like a "lolcow" and more like "a guy who murdered 10k people and used his nepotistic media connections to not only cover it up, but lap mindless praise on him as though he were a demi-god saving the world instead of the criminal he actually was."

Maybe that falls under "horror cow"?
Also, this is just a personal opinion: but his brother is an absolute rodeo clown who isn't fit to host a game show, let alone the news. I also feel the same way about Don Lemon and Brian Stelter, and Anderson Cooper to a lesser extent.

But personally, I don't think the the latter three deserve their own threads. They're ridiculous, but if we made threads about everyone who made a damn fool of themselves on TV, we'd have to turn Kiwi Farms into a television talkback site.

>Nursing Home Scandal
>Soliciting Bribes
<Normie Tier Dumbshit
Much like the Cyber Police, I can see where he's coming from. I absolutely hate "political lolcow" threads because they always seem like more of an excuse for people to rant and rave about their dumb opinions rather than genuinely laugh at anyone, and I think the Trump thread is fucking cancer and I don't want the same thing to happen for left-wing politicians either. I don't want a Biden thread, I don't want a Maddow/Stelter/Lemon/Cooper/Zucker thread. Because at that point you're not discussing people, you're discussing politics.

With all that in mind, I think the Cuomo Brothers might qualify, since there's a bipartisan pushback against both. But that may be a personal bias on my part, I hope not. We'll have to wait and see how good this thread goes.

Last edited:

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not adding to OP. because there is no physical evidence, but many people in the state believe that Eric Schneiderman (ex-AG) was forced out by the sexual assault cases by cuomo, because he was getting too close to Cuomos inner circle with corruption cases

Not Really Here

"You're a small, irrelevant island nation"
kiwifarms.net
Also, this is just a personal opinion: but his brother is an absolute rodeo clown who isn't fit to host a game show, let alone the news. I also feel the same way about Don Lemon and Brian Stelter, and Anderson Cooper to a lesser extent.

But personally, I don't think the the latter three deserve their own threads. They're ridiculous, but if we made threads about everyone who made a damn fool of themselves on TV, we'd have to turn Kiwi Farms into a television talkback site.
I think a thread about news commentators could work with the right rules.
Posts about an individual must include at least one example(two vids) of the commentator arguing for and against the same thing.
Post about an individual arguing X should be illegal then caught doing same X.
Shit like that.

Cliff Booth

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll play devil's advocate here a bit. It seems like every single Youtube fuckhead with a semi decent following has an Internet Famous thread, so why not more prominent media personalities? I generally agree with you that this would dilute the quality of the website if taken to a partisan agendaposting extreme (outside of Lemon, I actually think there's thread potential there), but there are actual lolcows outside of autistic terminally online spaces and they get overlooked, because they're not churning out content to ridicule hourly on social media.

To be clear, I don't think the Cuomos are lolcows, but expanding our search might not be the worst thing.

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
IDK about you, but killing 10k people and being one of the biggest scumbags is pretty hilarious to me.
It's not just the nursing home shit, metoo shit, or even the overall corruption, but how much of a smug self-aggrandizing faggot he's been every step of the way. Just being a colossal shitbag is par for the course for politicians regardless of party, having the gall to fuck everything up and have a ghostwritten memoir about how great a job you did released not even a full year after the fact is lolcow-tier behavior.

Ita Mori

⚜Party With Crooks⚜
kiwifarms.net
If I had to say one good thing about the Chomos, it's that while they're huge faggots, they don't seem to be pussies.
Fredo willing to throw hands instead of pulling a neolib soy tactic of smiling while running away improved his rep 0.00000000001% in my eyes, especially considering today's politicians being absolute pansies.

Ride

Administrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lolcow threads are for idiots who do dumb stuff online not politicians you dislike. Andy's Twitter is typical politician shit and Chris' Twitter is just boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.