Andrew Dewayne Jackson The Leonard F. Shaner of the NASCAR Gaming/ Racing Community! - Leonard F. Shaner Jr. 2.0!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Plastic Love

Futanologist, PhD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OP please go back to reddit if you are going to post garbage here. You post a lot of claims and then provide almost no evidence and expect us to sift through this stupid meth heads youtube and shit and do all the work for you. If this truly is some wacky zany schizo lolcow go look at some actual OPs and get back to us when you learn how to use the enter key.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You really should check out this nutcase out. I will even include his facebook for you! Lolcows and KiwiFarms please troll the hell out of this case because he is a complete psycho and is a meth head gets high on it all the time

Jesus fucking tits on toast. I don't normally get into the dunking on retards who come to the farms and make personal army requests, but this is just fucking blatantly BAD, like a clinic on how to NOT write a new thread. OP sounds about 13 years old.

What did the bad sperg do to you, son? Did he take his 'meth pipe' out of his pants and ask you to smoke it? Was it bigger then a baby's arm?

Either way, OP is underage faggot, subject is boring and not a LOLcow. Finit.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Ruined the turkey 'fore Turkey Day! I'm screwed!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bad start. Terrible OP. Horrendous formatting. There's nothing entertaining in there that merits anyone's interest and no archiving.
Hello Lolcows and KiwiFarms. I want
Very try hard. "You want" to what? That makes you sound like you demand something from us or anyone reading owes you shit.
It's 2020, nobody here gives a shit about Leonard Shaner anymore.
I 'member...

Last edited:

Rowdy

kiwifarms.net
What a dumb ass

Attachments

• Imbecile.PNG
    Imbecile.PNG
    611.9 KB · Views: 74

Xarpho

I'm a cat. I'm with UCATCO. Start talking.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Comparing anything to Shaner is gay ops, Shaner was a tard but everything was largely manipulated by trolls and the whole thing came off as embarrassing.