Careercow Andrew Dobson (aka Tom Preston) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ass Manager 3000

I logged in to call you stupid.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...what better way to start your day than to look like you're not giving a shit, am I right?
Not to mention that if said person is in for sexy times in the shower....the Inkling would just kill it with her look of disappointment, almost as if she's saying: "Don't expect much. Pay $10 and hire a hooker or something, might work better for you."
I can't think of more a boner-killer than an Andrew Dobson illustration.

Cucky

I'm wearing a full diapey right now
kiwifarms.net
Essentially it's always a case of "Will they bother".
That and "Is it worth it in goodwill?" Case in point, Nintendo.

I can't think of more a boner-killer than an Andrew Dobson illustration.
OT but how the hell are you not banned from his Twitter yet? I posted one (1) snarky remark and he banned me before i could say hypocrite.

• Dumb
Reactions: Wally Balljacker

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Twitter have a block limit? If so how the hell has he not hit it yet?

Blueneonkid

kiwifarms.net
I'd love to see Dobson play something like any of the Touhou games where they're intentionally hard. He'd probably somehow die in the first stage on easy (and even for Touhou, the first stage of any of the games on easy is stupidly easy if you're coordinated at all) and then call the game terrible.

Dobson, some games aren't meant to hold your hand and let you casually breeze through it. If you want to experience a story without any difficulties, have you considered watching a movie? I hear it's really hard to get a Game Over in a movie.

... I seriously hope that Dobson never picks up Touhou though. Dobson sperging over Touhou and drawing lesbian art of it would probably give me a reason to hang myself.

Someone tell Dobson that you aren't supposed to use Game Genie with your games.
Game Genie? You mean that relic from the stone age of gaming?
Also, calling a game bad because you're bad at it? Sounds like one "Egotistical Raptor" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino