Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston / CattyN - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw this thing making the rounds on Facebook last year. It was two large Halloween skeletons sitting on a park bench hugging, with the usual Woke™ caption about how we're all the same underneath or some shit. But they were two male skeletons. If I bothered to point out the differences in male and female skeletons, I'm sure I'd have been driven off the platform by these idiots. Facts don't matter, reality doesn't matter, it's all Feelz Before Realz™ with them.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's be real, I doubt Dobbo, half of the young Limeys in the UK or the idiots in the US even understand that the UK Conservative party is more left wing than the US one. To 'em it spells just more "doom and gloom" with more Nazi shit or whatever.
Didn't Dobson tell non-Americans that they had no right to opinions about America?

I guess he was projecting his own wretched ignorance, as usual.

Malagor the dank omen

Drakwald's most coveted goat
kiwifarms.net
I saw this thing making the rounds on Facebook last year. It was two large Halloween skeletons sitting on a park bench hugging, with the usual Woke™ caption about how we're all the same underneath or some shit. But they were two male skeletons. If I bothered to point out the differences in male and female skeletons, I'm sure I'd have been driven off the platform by these idiots. Facts don't matter, reality doesn't matter, it's all Feelz Before Realz™ with them.
Also if you told them that you can also discern the race of the person by crainial structure, meaning that we are not the same underneath.
I mean, the "gender is a social construct" study was done by a complete psychopath of which both people in the study ended up dead years later (with one diagnosed with schizophrenia a couple years before an accidental OD).

These people are psychos that hide the truth.
It's amazing how they will take the obiously failed idiotic projects of some monsters in order to prove their point despite the obvious failure that they were.

Even David Raimer said it: Will it take someone to kill themselves for people to finally listen? It's obvious they didn't when he killed himself, the prime example that the whole gender theory is just the pet project of a deranged man.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dobson reblogs some stuff:

Looks like a bunch of people missed the entire fucking point of Orwell's 1984.
(Is that how the Radical Commie Left is getting kids to NOT read Orwell? Telling them it's rapey? WTF)

Sperging about Disney:

Today in TDS:

Dobson, people believing BLATANT LIES from Politicians has been going on since time immemorial regardless of party.

Replies to the flying fish MLB:

A britbong explains British Politics in the Boris Derangement THread

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Even David Raimer said it: Will it take someone to kill themselves for people to finally listen? It's obvious they didn't when he killed himself, the prime example that the whole gender theory is just the pet project of a deranged man.
Why are the most progressive people the most sociopathic or psychotic? Like it's always so apparent when someone turns on that internal switch inside them to explode.
(Is that how the Radical Commie Left is getting kids to NOT read Orwell? Telling them it's rapey? WTF)
View attachment 856385

Today in TDS:
View attachment 856397
View attachment 856398
View attachment 856399
View attachment 856400

Dobson, people believing BLATANT LIES from Politicians has been going on since time immemorial regardless of party.

Replies to the flying fish MLB:
View attachment 856402

A britbong explains British Politics in the Boris Derangement THread
View attachment 856405
View attachment 856406
View attachment 856407
What's ironic about the man manipulation thing is is that the guys choose to leave if someone said a bad joke, people who aren't like that will go absolutely ham to make sure that they learned their "lesson" on telling a bad joke, I mean there's backlash on the smallest things already.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 856385
No, if some young dumb bitch claims that 1984 has "rapey overtones" she's not intellectual. You question her what PARTS she claims are and then call her a dumb bitch who doesn't understand shit. Oh yeah, an we cannot read classic because "muh misogyny!" but we sure as fuck can keep jamming Harry fucking Potter down everyone's throats and claim how that is culturally important.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, if some young dumb bitch claims that 1984 has "rapey overtones" she's not intellectual. You question her what PARTS she claims are and then call her a dumb bitch who doesn't understand shit. Oh yeah, an we cannot read classic because "muh misogyny!" but we sure as fuck can keep jamming Harry fucking Potter down everyone's throats and claim how that is culturally important.
I think some too-clever-by-half Marxist professor of Feminism (or High School Marxist teacher of English) or other Ingsoc crap that didn't want kids to read 1984 to find out what it says planted the ideas in some dumb kids' heads who spread it to Tumblr, who spread it to other dumb kids.

Or at the very least, some idiot feminist warned of "trigger warning" rape stuff or warned of general "misogyny" in literature in general and the idiot kid saw what was supposed to make a person feel uncomfortable about All-Encompassing Government and mistook it for KEEPING THE WAMENS DOWN.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
So, heres a small thing. Going back to that long ass strawman comic, I did end up having an argument with one person, whos argument boiled down to "muh feels!" but the funny part was when I mentioned how a lot of legal immigrants hate illegals, said person called those legals as selfish and stupid bitches. SJW culture ladies and Germans.

Malagor the dank omen

Drakwald's most coveted goat
kiwifarms.net
So, heres a small thing. Going back to that long ass strawman comic, I did end up having an argument with one person, whos argument boiled down to "muh feels!" but the funny part was when I mentioned how a lot of legal immigrants hate illegals, said person called those legals as selfish and stupid bitches. SJW culture ladies and Germans.
The same happened when they lowered physical standards for firefighters just because a couple of entitled bitches cried about it. Other women that passed the physical requirements considered that an insult to their effort and SJWs dogpiled on them because "Muh internalized soggy knees."

As soon as you put effort, people will make your efforts be for nothing and if you even dare to tell them to put effort and stop bitching, SJWs will cry about how much you shame these poor people. It's truly the fucking crab bucket.