Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston / CattyN - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
Honestly if he wanted to show off his animation “skills” and get free advertisement, he could just do like reanimated collabs. People are doing them and people like them.
Dobson could do a lot of things. I legit liked his history of animation video where he talked about how they did the backgrounds in Popeye. Probably the most effort he's put into something.

It helped that he was just able to state some information he found and didn't give his shitty opinion.

A shame really.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly if he wanted to show off his animation “skills” and get free advertisement, he could just do like reanimated collabs. People are doing them and people like them.
Dobson can't collaborate with anyone though, because he's a huge asshole he'll alienate anyone who tries. This is just more "If Dobson wasn't Dobson, he could be successful" type advice that he'll never take and couldn't make work even if he did.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Dobson can't collaborate with anyone though, because he's a huge asshole he'll alienate anyone who tries. This is just more "If Dobson wasn't Dobson, he could be successful" type advice that he'll never take and couldn't make work even if he did.
He doesn't even have to, the ReAnimated Collabs usually have people signing up to a specific scene/frame/whatever and then submitting it to have it edited together with others. It's like minimum collaboration (at least from the surface level of it)

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't even have to, the ReAnimated Collabs usually have people signing up to a specific scene/frame/whatever and then submitting it to have it edited together with others. It's like minimum collaboration (at least from the surface level of it)
So you're saying that we could have an animation where suddenly a character ages 30 years and has the number of fingers on their hands change at random, because the rules were congenial to antisocial autistic creeps like Dobson? I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I think I have to see it at least once.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
So you're saying that we could have an animation where suddenly a character ages 30 years and has the number of fingers on their hands change at random, because the rules were congenial to antisocial autistic creeps like Dobson? I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I think I have to see it at least once.
That sort of thing already happens, but mostly because the animator thinks it would be funny in the scene, not out of gross incompetence.

CakeCutey

Sweet Sweet Pastry Puncher
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't hold my breath on him joining a collab considering how things went the last time he worked with other people. (e.g. Brentalfloss)

• DRINK!
Reactions: Koby_Fish

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Plus he can't stand to share spotlight. Narcissists are sort of like that.
Dobson would demand to do the scene HE wants to do, and pressure whoever picked it into swapping with him, while humblebragging about how he's a PROFESSIONAL ANIMATOR! and a pro LGBTROFLCOPTER++ artist who DESERVES the spotlight to fight back against the evil Nazis.
Failing that, he'll just call that person a Nazi.
Then he'll half-ass the scene he has to do instead, out of spite, for example if there's a character named "Dagger" he'd just replace that person with an actual floating dagger, because LOL SO RANDOM, TACOS!!
Just a prediction....