Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston / CattyN - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

US Marine Hyde

AutistiCATS: the Musical
kiwifarms.net
Every now and then, Dobson mentions how he's "grown" over the years, but ever notice? He never actually says how. And I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here that he's not talking about his waistline or the increasing volume of the huge gelatinous ass he's carrying around. How, Dobson? How exactly have you grown as a person? You're still a liar. A tracer. A know-it-all. A condescending prick, even to people who are nice to you. You're still a proto-pedo, jerkin' it over young girls to fuel your underage lesbian fantasies. So, how have you grown or become a better person? What, by parroting woke social justice stuff on social media? Is that growing as a person? Love to know, Dobby, exactly what you mean by all this talk of "growth."
I’m always amazed, every couple of weeks when I check his page, how little he actually does. The huge amounts of social media activity aside, he only posts the occasional weird fan art of whatever kids’ show he’s obsessed with at the time. there is nothing to suggest that he’s a “professional working artist.” He just doesn’t do anything. And then to sperg about 3k insta followers... that’s a milestone that would be a big deal to an aspiring artist, someone who’s a hobbyist or in/just out of school. Not someone who’s been working for what, 10-15 years? It’s sad. Fuck, Dobbo, have some pride. It’s amazing how little he’s achieved in so much time, but... that’s our Dobson!!

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That other person isn’t exactly coming across great either, considering they just unironically recommended Lily Peet’s video, in which she rants about how much SU is bad and whatnot for 2 1/2 hours and claims that Rebecca Sugar is a Nazi apologist.

There’s a reason Peet has her own thread in Animal Control.
i dunno I think maybe the other poster has some 4D chess going on with Dobson there to expose Dobson to Lily Peet to get some epic cow crossover time going. :optimistic:

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i dunno I think maybe the other poster has some 4D chess going on with Dobson there to expose Dobson to Lily Peet to get some epic cow crossover time going. :optimistic:
Someone did try that once before...

MarineN*423543

kiwifarms.net
I’m always amazed, every couple of weeks when I check his page, how little he actually does. The huge amounts of social media activity aside, he only posts the occasional weird fan art of whatever kids’ show he’s obsessed with at the time. there is nothing to suggest that he’s a “professional working artist.” He just doesn’t do anything. And then to sperg about 3k insta followers... that’s a milestone that would be a big deal to an aspiring artist, someone who’s a hobbyist or in/just out of school. Not someone who’s been working for what, 10-15 years? It’s sad. Fuck, Dobbo, have some pride. It’s amazing how little he’s achieved in so much time, but... that’s our Dobson!!
"be proud of me mom or else you are a nazi but not you dad you white male!!"

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sperging in the animation/SU thread:
1566241832956.png

Sooooo Dobson. Odd numbers of fingers is your "style"? :P

More sperging, same thread:
1566241982436.png

1566242002450.png

1566242014470.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that background artists were different people from the people that you know, actually draw the characters. Literally nobody was calling the backgrounds lazy.

Thor/Infinitywars sperging:
1566242202379.png

1566242227289.png

1566242259589.png

1566242294823.png

More replies to "Does this Kwami make me look fat?" cartoon:
1566242385653.png

1566242410348.png

Previous replies included for context (automated trucks thread):
1566242484280.png

1566242532112.png

1566242597379.png

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget that at least half of his own art that he posts is just reposts of work from years ago too.

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
I might be asking answers at this point, but can Dobson respond to a contrary opinion without sounding like a condescending asshole, for once?
The answer is, "no".

The better question is: "Has Dobson ever been placed in a social situation where some actual man can sock him in his fat fucking mouth for talking down to better people?"

The answer is: "I'm wishing on a World*Star."

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
I've seen more people say that princes like Shang and Eric and Aladdin and (if you want a more recent example) Flynn Rider were their childhood crushes.
Well of course Flynn! He is literally the result of pulling in a bunch of women for "The Hot Guy Meeting" where they designed him to be cute. Originally he was kind of big and beefy like a football player.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
The answer is, "no".

The better question is: "Has Dobson ever been placed in a social situation where some actual man can sock him in his fat fucking mouth for talking down to better people?"

The answer is: "I'm wishing on a World*Star."
Who would punch him when he recoils in horror at being spritzed with a spray bottle like a misbehaving housecat?

It really is tiring to see him retread old, old ground on Steven Universe errors, with kids on the internet, and saying nothing new(or even refuting their points effectively). If you can't do, pretend to teach!

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
Well of course Flynn! He is literally the result of pulling in a bunch of women for "The Hot Guy Meeting" where they designed him to be cute. Originally he was kind of big and beefy like a football player.
I knew about his original design (which I didn't mind, honestly) but I did not know about the whole "The Hot Guy Meeting" thing. That's actually really cool. No wonder so many girls fell for him!

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net

PrincessHomura

Kiwi of Caring and Fiery Passion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it's odd how he doesnt really understand how male and female only really exist in the context of each other.

Then again Dobsons views on Women are really weird.
Dobson is honestly probably the most sexist cow on the farms. His views on women are absolutely absurd, and he constantly lectures women about them, but nobody seems to call him out for what a sexist pig he is. It's kind of unnerving.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Dobson is honestly probably the most sexist cow on the farms. His views on women are absolutely absurd, and he constantly lectures women about them, but nobody seems to call him out for what a sexist pig he is. It's kind of unnerving.
I think it's because his sexism is quite subtle. He's superficially respectful of women it takes quite a bit of exposure to Dobbers to notice how weird and fucked up his views on women are. Which is pretty typical of Dobson as he's often superficially pleasent on initial contact.

PrincessHomura

Kiwi of Caring and Fiery Passion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's because his sexism is quite subtle. He's superficially respectful of women it takes quite a bit of exposure to Dobbers to notice how weird and fucked up his views on women are. Which is pretty typical of Dobson as he's often superficially pleasent on initial contact.
In general, yes, but then you have the extremely non-subtle situations like where he refuses to refer to Plebcomics as female because she isn't a leftist.