Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston / CattyN - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

AngeloTheWizard

Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads
kiwifarms.net
This looks good, but there’s this nagging feeling in my head that keeps telling me “Dobson fucked up a simple drawing of a goose” and I don’t o ow why.

Because...I don't think he drew it. I think he took an image from the game and ran it through a greyscale filter.

EDIT: I have no evidence for this, it just looks so close to an actual ingame shot that I think he did.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Always glad to see ladies calling Dobson out on his bullshit 👍
Also I'm gonna argue that Dobson did draw this one, it's so simple that outright stealing would be massively lazy even for him. I think a good rule of thumb is that if he traces something it's going to be from an image that appears almost immediately on Google.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
So in three days, for us MLB fans and Dobson groaners, is going to be "Kwamibuster" where the villain of the week is going to have a Mr. Crocker-esque motive of being turned into the titular villain and Marinette is going to be turned into a new hero.

Ready to see what sort of monstrous faces he can come up to scar everyone, even the ones who like his comics?

Last edited:

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sweet merciful Christ, Dobson. Why do you have to be this way?
3789224E-2F66-4776-A319-CEEA690814A8.jpegD27A0946-CE50-46EB-B85B-FB1DAEFA7B2B.jpegCB3056E3-05F9-46D1-9F96-232973CDF051.jpeg1EB5469B-92F4-4772-8208-236292147A11.jpeg

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
All of that, all of those words, all of that to tell you what they thought about your comic, stating that they were a transgender person in Japan (THE PLACE YOU HAVE SAID SHOULD GET SENSITIVITY TRAINING ON A TRANS RUMOR), and you still have the balls (or lack of) to take one sente- no, one fragment and just be a real asshole about it, calling it a condescendingly privileged response (pot calling the negro black) to show yourself being a good ally.

Now everyone say it with me,
'THAT'S OUR DOBSON"

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one really admits they're ever wrong on the net, Dobsons reply is about as close as you can get to admitting total defeat since if anything had been off he'd have nit picked it to tangental strawman oblivion.
That's what I was thinking too, it's the response of someone backed into a corner with nothing left but ad hominim attacks at their disposal. He's gonna really regret saying that before long since he's just given people the perfect thing to say back to him. :lol:

Reactions: Jewin' MacEwan

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
  • DRINK!
Reactions: Pina Colada