Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston / CattyN - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Godzilla@1989

Your move, Chief.
kiwifarms.net
I feel Dobson hates DreamWorks more than Disney because Shrek helped convinced studios that they can compete against Pixar’s computer-animated movies.

• Agree
Reactions: Koby_Fish

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Someone submitted this to the blog. Apparently the person in purple worked with Dobson once on a storyboard. So maybe by “freelance artist”, Dobson means he takes temp jobs drawing storyboards.

MarineN*423543

kiwifarms.net
Dobson seems to only care about people who agree with him or he can use as a shield for his arguement.

Even with his lesbian fetish I bet he'd happily block one if they started to disagree with him and/or criticised his art.

His progressiveness increasingly looks like it's just a facade.
if you read the THOAD blog you will see all of them, wouldnt the first time he attacked a lesbian for not kissing is repugnant ass

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net

Someone submitted this to the blog. Apparently the person in purple worked with Dobson once on a storyboard. So maybe by “freelance artist”, Dobson means he takes temp jobs drawing storyboards.
Wait he seriously tried to pawn off the storyboarding on the SCRIPT WRITER? Why does this surprise me and not surprise me at the same time?