Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston / CattyN - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dobson gets HELLA called out by an IngSoc Justice Warrior but I bet he'll just erase this and coxblox without comment:
1570771441415.png

fucken mic-drop. GJ, Ingsoc Legion Of That One Guy.

If this actually goes further, and dobson actually replies without bloxing initially, Ingsoc poster accusing Dobson of Tone Policing when? ;) (Because Dobson has 'tone policed' people who cuss at him and goes, "I'd be more receptive if you're not mean to me!" and boy is that a huge ass TRIGGER for Ingsoc PoC BLM crowd). Also in b4 dobson claims "white people opinions" are "right wing/neo nazi/republican/conservative" but he doesn't hold "white people opinions". (because something something Right Side Of History)

Comments on the latest inktober
1570771690980.png

Last edited:

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dobson gets HELLA called out by an IngSoc Justice Warrior but I bet he'll just erase this and coxblox without comment:
View attachment 967128

If this actually goes further, and dobson actually replies without bloxing initially, Ingsoc poster accusing Dobson of Tone Policing when? ;) (Because Dobson has 'tone policed' people who cuss at him and goes, "I'd be more receptive if you're not mean to me!" and boy is that a huge ass TRIGGER for Ingsoc PoC BLM crowd).

Comments on the latest inktober
View attachment 967137
Jesus, I think that’s the harshest I’ve ever seen someone be to Dobson.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 967128

If this actually goes further, and dobson actually replies without bloxing initially, Ingsoc poster accusing Dobson of Tone Policing when? ;) (Because Dobson has 'tone policed' people who cuss at him and goes, "I'd be more receptive if you're not mean to me!" and boy is that a huge ass TRIGGER for Ingsoc PoC BLM crowd). Also in b4 dobson claims "white people opinions" are "right wing/neo nazi/republican/conservative" but he doesn't hold "white people opinions". (because something something Right Side Of History)
Wow, I never thought I'd think of a black racist and Radical SJW to be on the same Dobson hate-train as me, it's like this with the Farms being the Dwarf and this one SJW as the elf. It's amazing just how much this person went off and basically gave him a verbal beatdown. Can't wait to see how he'll weasel out of this.

Jesus, I think that’s the harshest I’ve ever seen someone be to Dobson.
I know, I feel like I should feel bad but I remember that someone from HIS side needed to tell him this.

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LULZ he posted this to asspatgram:
1570773937009.png1570773983807.png1570774021734.png
Dobson's gonna yeet something, y'all:
1570774071071.png

some asspatgram comments on the Tada inktober:
1570774127582.png

Someone else called him out a little less harshly and he replies in his typically weaseling fashion:
1570774198856.png

As of right now the Dobson Put On Blast post is still up...

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net

Someone submitted this to the blog. Apparently the person in purple worked with Dobson once on a storyboard. So maybe by “freelance artist”, Dobson means he takes temp jobs drawing storyboards.
Okay, I need to know what this was for. Could have been made up, though it sounds totally in character for Dobson.

MarineN*423543

kiwifarms.net
He probably never could. At least not since he's been online.

He probably has no reason to leave the house anymore when he discovered Uber Eats is a thing.
Wings cant and he gets out of his chair so of course dobbo cant even feel it besides when peeing, alwasy having the need to cut it off to be a good ally
For fuck's sake Dobson, if you get this offended over video games, then stop playing them.
well getting angry at vidya is the job of a PROFESSIONAL ARTIST, what else is going ot do? ,getting a job?, actually draw?

Last edited:

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As I suspected, the Legion of That One IngSoc Justice Guy that put dobson on blast had their post blocked/deleted by dobson without any comment. Person had called him a coward and they're absolutely correct. That post should probably go on THOAD.

Dobson got him some asspats for the lame new comic:
1570817026988.png

1570818631913.png

1570818659039.png

1570818680888.png