Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston / CattyN - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

pairaducks

The original lurker
kiwifarms.net

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, that's certainly a problem, when you've got a fragile ego, not enough maturity to deal with criticism and only do art for the asspats and not out of a passion for drawing something.
When you're an artist that's not just preoccupied with shallow fishing for compliments, you won't be stopped by a few occasional mean words on a screen.

Panel 1: Pencil held in right hand.
Panel 3: Pencil held in left hand.

Gee Andy, I dunno man, maybe you don't fear ridicule enough.
Well, I think it's spot on, once Dobson grabs a pencil, he can't do anything right.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Well, that's certainly a problem, when you've got a fragile ego, not enough maturity to deal with criticism and only do art for the asspats and not out of a passion for drawing something.
When you're an artist that's not just preoccupied with shallow fishing for compliments, you won't be stopped by a few occasional mean words on a screen.
I have never seen somebody behave so much like a victim over others criticizing their work. He acts as if criticism of his work equates to him being raped in the ass.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
weird reply to his stupid hand traced comic:
1570855254389.png

More asspatgram asspats (same comic):
1570855520006.png
1570855539079.png

Asspats from the FB side:
1570855614752.png

• Informative
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Belvedere

kiwifarms.net
Okay, I need to know what this was for. Could have been made up, though it sounds totally in character for Dobson.
I'll really like to know if this is true or not, the person doesn't sound too convincing if he doesn't remember what the project was about. I think it'll be hard to forget writing a script for Dobson to storyboard only to have him drop the ball from the very start and trying to weasel off his duties to someone else.

And a “new” comic thats just a rehash of an old one.
View attachment 967628View attachment 967629View attachment 967630
Cry me a river. If fear of rejection or ridicule from others is the only thing that is stopping him from drawing, then why not draw for the sake of it without posting it online? Rhetorical question because we know that he is too much of an attention seeking whore for him to put minimal effort into something and then not immediately brag about it for those sweet asspats.

Dobson is like a toddler proudly showcasing having mastered the art of being potty trained, only he is now thirtysomething and still expecting praise and applause for not shitting his pants.

I know there are people out there that are really creative but do suffer from genuine anxiety to public scrutiny, but nevertheless they satiate their need to create something artistic and keep it to themselves because the act of creation is reward enough for them. Dobson isn't driven by the act of artistic creation, he is driven by the act of vainglory.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
I'll really like to know if this is true or not, the person doesn't sound too convincing if he doesn't remember what the project was about. I think it'll be hard to forget writing a script for Dobson to storyboard only to have him drop the ball from the very start and trying to weasel off his duties to someone else.
Hm, I dunno I can see forgetting the details if it was a long time combined with that Dobbo is one of those people that will fade from memory fast, if he doesnt keep doing more stupid shit.

MarineN*423543

kiwifarms.net

Cry me a river. If fear of rejection or ridicule from others is the only thing that is stopping him from drawing, then why not draw for the sake of it without posting it online? Rhetorical question because we know that he is too much of an attention seeking whore for him to put minimal effort into something and then not immediately brag about it for those sweet asspats.

Dobson is like a toddler proudly showcasing having mastered the art of being potty trained, only he is now thirtysomething and still expecting praise and applause for not shitting his pants.

I know there are people out there that are really creative but do suffer from genuine anxiety to public scrutiny, but nevertheless they satiate their need to create something artistic and keep it to themselves because the act of creation is reward enough for them. Dobson isn't driven by the act of artistic creation, he is driven by the act of vainglory.
the damages of a spoiled upbringing does, is call it the lolcow factor

MeefaZeTroll

kiwifarms.net
Oh wait, I meant that other eldritch being...whose name I can’t remember.
Pineapple beaver. I'm gonna be honest. I don't know how to salvage that thing without a complete redesign that would basically change the foundation and personality of the character. It's current form is absolutely abhorrent and appeals to nobody.

I also kinda wanna make some new full body attire for the characters but am not really inspired that much to create any of that for Dobson's characters of all things. Something about these characters suck the life and joy out of me, maybe that's what's happening to their creator? But, the bright side is that I think I like the bandana boy, but not for the reasons Dobson would want me to.