Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston / CattyN - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That pose makes it look like the taller girl is trying to intimidate the shorter one. You know like a bully trying to psych out a younger student? Also I can't understand why he draws the mouth like that. They look like the kind you'd see on a female muppet with the small lips right in the center of the mouth.
I think he was under the misapprehension that this is a "romantic" posing because somewhere out there, there's "heteronormative" art of this (boy and girl) in this context. To complete the picture and evoke the image he was likely working off of, just imagine Patty backed up against a row of lockers like would be in a middle or high school. I also think this posing is very common with tumblr art of all kinds.

There's an asspatty reply on the red flag comic thread:
1571472533876.png

More reply on the inktober:
(I found it hilarious that one asspatter on asspatgram mistook the anime yuri chick with Marinette on MLB because the pigtail shape's kinda the same)
1571472854596.png

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That pose makes it look like the taller girl is trying to intimidate the shorter one. You know like a bully trying to psych out a younger student? Also I can't understand why he draws the mouth like that. They look like the kind you'd see on a female muppet with the small lips right in the center of the mouth.
Ironically, Patty was the tomboy bully in the original

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he was under the misapprehension that this is a "romantic" posing because somewhere out there, there's "heteronormative" art of this (boy and girl) in this context. To complete the picture and evoke the image he was likely working off of, just imagine Patty backed up against a row of lockers like would be in a middle or high school.

Challenge accepted!

dobbodykes.jpg

Aside from the background, all I did was remove the smile lines and adjust the butch girl's eyebrow. That's it. The dominating, rapey bully pose is all his. This is the body language he considers "sexy." It's just like the rapey Dorothy and Wicked Witch thing, and many, many others he's made. He definitely has issues with intimacy, and given his shitty personality and simplistic worldview bizarrely shaped by children's media, that should come as no surprise to anyone.

MarineN*423543

kiwifarms.net
Challenge accepted!

View attachment 977175

Aside from the background, all I did was remove the smile lines and adjust the butch girl's eyebrow. That's it. The dominating, rapey bully pose is all his. This is the body language he considers "sexy." It's just like the rapey Dorothy and Wicked Witch thing, and many, many others he's made. He definitely has issues with intimacy, and given his shitty personality and simplistic worldview bizarrely shaped by children's media, that should come as no surprise to anyone.
wanna see this on the blog so he can be blasted again, i can only imagine how abusive he was to his gf

No.

kiwifarms.net
Looking at the asspatters comments always makes me wonder, does Dobson have legitimate fans? The commenters just seem like generic facebook people who stumbled on to him at one point, followed/friended, then never removed him and just comment occasionally when he comes across their dash. Or they seem like other artists being polite.

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
nuther assPatty comment on fb:
1571513225151.png

True and Honest Star Wars fan vs Dobson (2 day old comment included for context):
1571513321815.png

Dobson makes fun of someone else's spelling (Never forget Tchyclodites!)
1571513423879.png

Honestly, as an Apple sperg, Dobson SHOULD know all about #DamnYouAutocorrect ...

Another 2 day old reply included for context:
1571513545730.png

Another MLB fan mistakes Yuu for Marinette:
1571513681352.png

Last edited:
Reactions: P5Fever

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This asspatter's page says they're a troon (mtf lesbian interesectional feminist):
1571517251257.png

Mitch Watterson

kiwifarms.net
Someone called Dobson out on his beheading George Lucas comic in the stupid red flag comic thread;
View attachment 976765
.....WHAT?! You thought Lucas was a mastermind, and you STILL drew that comic, Dobson? *facedesk* THAT MAKES NO SENSE!
Fun fact about the beheaded George Lucas comic. The character beheading Lucas is clearly NOT Dobson at first sight, but here the guy asks Dobson if he remembers "the comic where you drew yourself beheading George Lucas", and Dobson replies "Yup, sure do."

It's nice that after all these years we have an open admission from Dobson that he was projecting himself into that character.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Challenge accepted!

View attachment 977175

Definitely submit this and the explanation to the blog. I did another Dob Prompt specifically about Patty.

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact about the beheaded George Lucas comic. The character beheading Lucas is clearly NOT Dobson at first sight, but here the guy asks Dobson if he remembers "the comic where you drew yourself beheading George Lucas", and Dobson replies "Yup, sure do."

It's nice that after all these years we have an open admission from Dobson that he was projecting himself into that character.
It's safe to say that nearly everything dobson draws is him projecting in some way, either himself or his ingsoc senpais that he parrots unwaveringly.

Previous reply included for context:
1571523970122.png

1571523990734.png

1571524026959.png

Rando asspatter: "Some military guy(s) said Holdo holding out was legit" Wait, does this asspatter know 4 star Generals or something?
1571524073655.png