Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston / CattyN - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Huge Fuckin Nerd

kiwifarms.net
Procreate is a great tool for hobbists. Definitely not something that a """""professional"""' like dobson should use.

This is why Dobson hasn’t been posting the past few days.
View attachment 1011238

maybe it’s not iTunes and instead yourMac from the 90’s that’s the issue.

This is a cute style. He should stick to this. The minimal effort that he normally puts in really works here, since he cant fuck up things with the stupid excessive details he normally shoves into pieces for faux complexity. Also no colors for him to ruin.

Of course, that's no fix for his dreadful sense of humor or his shitty attitude, but I do like the piece. It's like boomer humor but kinda funny and relatable.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
So just one quick question: when will Dobbie give in and get a new computer? Part of him hanging on to his obsolete mac must be because he decided he's an apple guy, it would be blow to his ego (since I don't think bank of mom & father would bankroll him even a basic configuration imac). Didn't his parents offer him a choice of getting either some prebuilt pc or switch for last Christmas? I mean, for what he does some i3/i5 + 8 gigs of ram + 1tb hdd and chinese drawing tablet would be plenty since let's face it: despite his education he's amateur and actively brings himself down. It would probably also hurt his view of him being professional (despite never working) artist, so I'd guess if it's not mac + wacom + expensive software he just kinda shuns it. Dude has champagne taste but beer bumwine budget.
Yeah, Doblet could easily collect 200 USD from his monthly allowance and buy perfectly fine PC that might not be high end, but it'd still be infinitely better than working on that poor potato Mac he should've retired decades ago.

Procreate is a great tool for hobbists. Definitely not something that a """""professional"""' like dobson should use.

This is a cute style. He should stick to this. The minimal effort that he normally puts in really works here, since he cant fuck up things with the stupid excessive details he normally shoves into pieces for faux complexity. Also no colors for him to ruin.

Of course, that's no fix for his dreadful sense of humor or his shitty attitude, but I do like the piece. It's like boomer humor but kinda funny and relatable.
It really isn't quite as bad as his usual stuff, especially thanks to the relative lack of wrinkles. The only things to complain about are the unevenly long legs and how they are stretched out straight despite the edge of his stool seemingly ending before his knees. Oh, and while he has three fingers on the blue balled bear's left hand, you just know there'd be four on his right if you could see it from his leg.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Doblet could easily collect 200 USD from his monthly allowance and buy perfectly fine PC
Remember, Dobsnob hates PC's
dobsonderp.jpg

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dobbo's heel turn on Korra is still pretty hilarious to me, he went from harping on all the most obvious flaws of the show (Korra never learns anything, the love triangle is trite, most villains are largely forgettable, the works) into being a mega fan as soon as he's heard about Korrasami. He wasn't even trying to say one should appreciate the LGBT representation despite the show's obvious flaws, he just went from "not feeling it" to regarding it as some sort of masterpiece. Kinda funny considering how he used to moan about "queer baiting" not so long ago.
Wasn't there that one time when Dobson loudly announced that he'd rewatch Korra and enjoy all the moments when Korrasami would be foreshadowed, yet he meekly pointed out that he didn't see any scene that would foreshadow it, in the end?

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, the irony of this edit! Beautiful work, my man.

Wasn't there that one time when Dobson loudly announced that he'd rewatch Korra and enjoy all the moments when Korrasami would be foreshadowed, yet he meekly pointed out that he didn't see any scene that would foreshadow it, in the end?
Now that you mention it, I do vaguely recall Dobbo being all "b-buh I didn't see muh lesbains lesbaining out?" before his SJW overlords have forced him to eat it all up.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He uses it on his iPad, assumedly so he can create comics while lazing around:
04ED67DC-D51B-4481-AE5B-C057EB927995.jpeg

I hear Clip Studio Paint (Previous name Manga Studio) is popular with webcomic creators which is relatively cheap and doesn’t have too demanding system requirements.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No wonder his art quality has gone down even more if he's just drawing in Procreate on an ipad with his fat fingers.
In previous discussions dob's had with people who asked what he uses, he said he uses an Apple pencil (which are expensive AF) on an Ipad Pro.

bunch of spergery in the comments to dobson's latest comic
(the excuse begs the question, if shit doesn't work, how did he draw/upload THAT comic?)
1573871840529.png1573871866100.png

Dobson RE-uploaded his stupid pokemon comic to asspatgram:
1573872003877.png

more comments on MLB YEET:
1573872091778.png

asspatgram comments on the itunes suckage:
1573872177919.png1573872222108.png1573872250003.png1573872273939.png
1573872389746.png

An edit that I find more fitting (based on something kids used to say back in the 70s & 80s):
DobsonItunesedit1.jpg
And another cheesy edit because we ALL know why dobson's potato mac is stupid-slow (besides being old and more obsolete than Dob's senpai Movieblob's "mayonnaise wasteland ghouls"):
DobsonItunesKSload.jpg

Last edited:

BipolarPon

Sad Cyborg.
kiwifarms.net
Dodson use to make a lot more fan-art of various things, now it seems he only dose Ladybug and occasionally Steven Universe, excluding his "Inktober." The only other art he makes are comics about "toxic fans."

Last edited:

Belvedere

kiwifarms.net
This is why Dobson hasn’t been posting the past few days.
View attachment 1011238

maybe it’s not iTunes and instead yourMac from the 90’s that’s the issue.

This is just so exceptionally Dobson. As others have mentioned, if a devise it taking this long to perform a task then there is something wrong going on with it and measures should be taken to fix it. If the damn tablet cannot sync in a reasonable amount of time, then don't do it or find an alternative that is viable. The level of blithe, carefree existence he lives that he can offhandedly wave 48 hours of down time as some sort of amusing anecdote.

Any professional that would have to halt their work flow for any amount of time, let alone two days for any reason would be driven up a wall in desperation because, unlike Dobson, there are goals and deadlines to meet. It is even worse that this is something he choose to do, voluntarily! This is not a major event like a power outage or an "Act-of-God" storm or flooding rain. No, this is him being a dumb lazy moron finding an excuse not to do anything productive.

This is another thing that really speaks volumes about him regarding contingency plans, he really only has the one iPad to produce work. He has no plan B nor any sort of temporary fallback to continue working in the case of an eventuality. Pros have back up computers in case the main one has to have any sort of down time precisely because they cannot afford down time.

Also, can we talk about the level of "energy privilege" he flaunts? A lot of SJWs are into the whole "Save the planet, protect the environment" movement ( for virtue signalling and clout, not that any of these posers give a damn about the environment ) and here is Dobson flaunting that he left his computer on for 48 hours straight wasting energy on an ultimately pointless task. I swear, if he even mentions anything about carbon emissions someone should rub this anecdote on his face.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sperging on tumblr:
1573936496886.png1573936536186.png1573936562628.png1573936595430.png

Reblogging some shit about what women want via animation:
1573936660789.png1573936702223.png1573936719840.png1573936741700.png1573936765331.png

Somehow I think there's a broken aesop in all this sperging about Gaston because I'm pretty sure the Beast gets his shitty moments, too.

I hope this tumblrite doesn't become a dobson (after asking dobson to let them use the interior of the amnesty lodge and dang I'd LOVE to see how that works out):
1573936852893.png

Dobson makes another worthless poll:
1573937011755.png
1573937042673.png

ducktales4gameboy

ratatouille is people
kiwifarms.net
This is just so exceptionally Dobson. As others have mentioned, if a devise it taking this long to perform a task then there is something wrong going on with it and measures should be taken to fix it. If the damn tablet cannot sync in a reasonable amount of time, then don't do it or find an alternative that is viable. The level of blithe, carefree existence he lives that he can offhandedly wave 48 hours of down time as some sort of amusing anecdote.

Another dumb as hell thing to note about this is that iOS wifi sync has been a thing for like 5 years now and runs as a background task. There's nothing to stop you from using the iPad while it's running.

I can't figure out what could even take 48 hours and then succeed unless he's got like 512GB of music or some other very small filetype. Maybe it's his massive cartoon 'lesbian' jpeg collection? I wouldn't put it past him.

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this is late or anything, but who still uses iTunes in year of our Lord 2019? I would have thought that the rise of Spotify would have blown iTunes out of the water. Is this just Dobson refusing to get with the times or am I mistaken?

Regarding the poll. It's a really big sign of how lazy he is that he has guage interest before he performs any kind of task. Is he so averse to work that he has make sure there's a suitable reward before doing even the most simple tasks? Dude has nothing but time. Why not just make the PDFs, then let people know they're available? Really comes across as the sort of person who needs to be bribed to get out of bed.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Reblogging some shit about what women want via animation:
1573936660789.png 1573936702223.png 1573936719840.png 1573936741700.png 1573936765331.png
I honestly have no idea where "Roger is a stud" came from since I've never heard that before the first time Dobson reblogged this, not to mention he's a minor character and barely in the movie.

And Gaston is not supposed to be the ideal female fantasy, and never was intended to be viewed as such. His features are subtly over-exaggerated and while it's not meant to be straight-up ugly, it's meant to give enough pause between the first second he's on screen, and the first moment his true personality is made clear. This is about 30 seconds, which allows for the viewer to then view him as ugly.

They did the same thing with Cinderella's stepmother: if they drew her with a genuine smile speaking just slightly differently, she wouldn't be an evil women but simply a kind old woman who's been widowed twice. Between the expressions and her tone our brains fill in the blanks and she now becomes ugly. It's very effective.

And this is why comparing Gaston to the various princes and male heroes fails: their good personality shines through their genuine expression and that's why people, including girls and women, like them. But I've still never heard of anyone preferring Roger over any other male protagonist.